6th Edition Rumours (1st Post Updated 17 June 2012) - Page 54 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #531 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-04-12, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreas View Post
They found it's an iThrone... And since the Mechanicum mainly use Android servitors, there's no way they can fix that.

Phil
Considering that Apple Products have the recovery procedure of reboot or replace I can't blame them. Neither would be a good option when the Throne is keeping the Emperor alive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #532 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-04-12, 07:48 PM

DecrepitDragon's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreas View Post
And since the Mechanicum mainly use Android servitors, there's no way they can fix that.

Phil
So they called in the "Brother" engineer, and he walked away scratching his arse saying "Sorry - I only do Canons" . . .

Ah, the old Brother printers . . . anybody else remember them? (I hope so, otherwise that joke wont make a lot of sense).

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

Visit my Tower Terrain Plog here.
post #533 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-04-12, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecrepitDragon View Post
So they called in the "Brother" engineer, and he walked away scratching his arse saying "Sorry - I only do Canons" . . .

Ah, the old Brother printers . . . anybody else remember them? (I hope so, otherwise that joke wont make a lot of sense).
Yeah, they're still around. I've picked up a laser printer by them about a year ago. Works great.

Last edited by Zion; 06-04-12 at 08:33 PM.

post #534 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 04:15 AM

Not sure if a release date has been mentioned, but my local GW (in Australia) is advertising a "Super-Fantastico New Release!" for Saturday 30th June.

It was also strongly hinted that initial release may be hardcover rulebook only, not a boxed set like AoBR. If they do it as a hardcover release of same size as WHFB that would suggest $124AUD for a possible price.
post #535 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callistarius View Post
It was also strongly hinted that initial release may be hardcover rulebook only, not a boxed set like AoBR.
Yeah I think we already figured on that. Rulebook first, starter set (like AoBR) after. Interesting date though. Would be nice...I think.
post #536 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 05:14 AM

DanoNecrono's Flag is: Canada

Not sure if this has been mentioned already and considering how many pages this thread has I can't justify going through them all. I had one of the GW employees tip me off that they were slowly pulling off all the 5th edition rule books from shelves. Taking everything I hear with a grain a salt I went to the GW website and couldn't find the 5th edition rule book there either.

Callistarius: My GW employee also gave me the same date

post #537 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanoNecrono View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned already and considering how many pages this thread has I can't justify going through them all. I had one of the GW employees tip me off that they were slowly pulling off all the 5th edition rule books from shelves. Taking everything I hear with a grain a salt I went to the GW website and couldn't find the 5th edition rule book there either.

Callistarius: My GW employee also gave me the same date
It wasn't slowly. GW stores have already pulled them. FLGS may still carry them but GW stores were told to stop selling them already last I heard.
post #538 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 10:34 AM

I was told this weekend by my local GW manager that they will have the book to show off in july ready for release in august

[SIGPIC]
post #539 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 12:35 PM
I Piss in your Cheerios

TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom

It was slowly Zion, it was off the site before it was off the shelves at my local GW, different rankings of store removed them at different times, some were (presumably) told to sell out their remaining stock as it was low enough to be realistic.
post #540 of 841 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 12:38 PM

Adramalech's Flag is: USA

I can't find the 5th ed rulebook on the site, either. Only time I've ever known GW to pull a product is if they're putting it somewhere else or replacing it with something else.

given that everyone is saying that GWS are pulling them or trying to move their remaining stock, I'd guess at the latter.

WHOO! 6th EDITION!

boobs. that is all.

Last edited by Adramalech; 06-05-12 at 12:43 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode