Some rumours about the 6th starter from BoK&WS - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 10:29 AM

Sworn Radical's Flag is: Germany

GW will never ever indulge themselves in something as 'complex' as rules for Chaos cultists or traitor guard again ... much too complicated for their (nowadays) painfully simple marketing strategies.

Love for cultists has long died out, and traitor guard are the resort of Forge World, no need for GW to go down that route.

I can see them adding the various sorts of Daemons in again, like they were featured in previous chaos codecii. Also, it wouldn't be too much work for them since the rules already exist ... simple copy paste ...

40k Armies: Dark Eldar / Adepta Sororitas
WHFB Armies: Vampire Counts / Empire / various Elves
Horus Heresy: Alpha Legion / Warp Cult
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 10:32 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

yes there is a marine on the spine, but considering its the 25 anniversary of 40k i expect to see marines plastered on everything, but that does not mean we will get DA in the starter set, there is Gandalf on the cover of white dwarf should we expect a plastic white wizard in the 40k starter set too?

GW have done a stirling job of sewing up the rumour mill, this last month has proved that we dont know shit about whats coming, apart from 6th is coming in summer and thats only confirmed because it came from a heresy source.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:03 AM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

People, your forgetting the rule of thumb here.... "Everything Blood of Kittens posts is crap".

Seriously... he has a zero percent accuracy on rumours. The only time he's ever been 'right' is when he's posted stuff with a slightly different wording that has already been posted by the known reliable rumour smiths such as Harry and Stickmonkey.

Since this is a BoK only rumour, I can guarentee 100% its totally wrong.

post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:06 AM

Eviltim's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
People, your forgetting the rule of thumb here.... "Everything Blood of Kittens posts is crap".

Seriously... he has a zero percent accuracy on rumours. The only time he's ever been 'right' is when he's posted stuff with a slightly different wording that has already been posted by the known reliable rumour smiths such as Harry and Stickmonkey.

True;
He's only right when he says things like:
"6th Edition Box will be in a Box" or "Plastic figures will be plastic"

O Caido é o senhor das guerras,
O Caido é o senhor das demandas,
quando O Caido chega
é O Caido quem manda
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:09 AM
nice boy, daft though !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltim View Post
True;
and even then you should be wary, i also dont like it when people refer to him as BoK because i think people are talking about me (BaK) Im old now i get confused

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:11 AM

Turnip86's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
heresy source.
mmmmmmmmmm, heresy sauce.......

Anyway, what Bits said pretty much sums everything up. Take VC for instance, going back through the posts it was only confirmed they had a january realease after someone got hold of a copy of WD 4 days early so GW really are keeping tight-lipped about stuff. Either that or they finally did some investigations into who was 'the amazingly reliable source from Nottingham in the know' and silenced them.

Anyone know if there are any mysterious missing persons cases in central England?
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltim View Post
True;
Now he'll start a rumour about them comming in a foil pack and being made out of dehydrated vegetable matter. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
and even then you should be wary, i also dont like it when people refer to him as BoK because i think people are talking about me (BaK) Im old now i get confused
I refer to you as Bits, so that doesn't affect me.
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:36 AM
nice boy, daft though !

Quote:

I refer to you as Bits, so that doesn't affect me.
indeed you do and occasionally mistress pee pee but this isnt the place for that name

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

It's actually a rumour from BoK Confirmed by 75hastings69 in the Warseer rumour threads which is in my opinion a quite reliable source on Warseer (for as far as any rumour is reliable).

In the grim dorkness of the future there are only dice!
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-30-12, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brence View Post
It's actually a rumour from BoK Confirmed by 75hastings69 in the Warseer rumour threads which is in my opinion a quite reliable source on Warseer (for as far as any rumour is reliable).

See... hastings isn't considered that reliable either by most people... but thats kinda my point. Blood of Kittens took that rumour from someone else first. His unique stuff is never right, and his other stuff is barely ever right unless its come from someone known to be reliable.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode