Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Micro art Studio

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Tawa 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Micro art studio started out life as a conversion and painting company in 2003, producing commision pieces for wargamers. The buisiness has since evolved and its focus has shifted almost entirely towards manufacture. They produce a range of conversions parts and alternate bases and well as having rights to create a range of miniatures based off of Terry Pratchet's Diskworld novels.

Currently they produce about a dozen different ranges of products including:
Diskworld miniatures
Wolsung miniatures
70mm miniatures
Conversion components
Various different terrain kits
Bases

Examples:

Esme Weatherwax II, Diskworld

Snorri Rottstein on Golemic Flea, Wolsung

Bjorn the hunter, 70mm miniatures

Orc gasmask heads

Hardfoam radar station

Wraithbone bases

Usefull links
Home
Shop
Contact us
Forum

Available at Wayland Games.

See less See more
#5 ·
I agree with Djinn24. I've run across their bases several times and I love them, but the price always stops me from getting them. I say always but I did nab 10 of their skull bases about a week ago (waiting for them to show up) for my world eater zerkers. No other skull base I found compared to theirs! I feel... strange... something inside... *face contorts and in a daeomonic voice yells* SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

#6 ·
I got my skull bases today so I glued a zerker on one really quick so you guys could see them.

Attachments

#7 ·
They're pretty nifty.

And highly appropriate! :so_happy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.