SKIRMISH SANGIN is a tabletop skirmish game where players control opposing forces, either modern western military forces (ISAF) or insurgent militias that do battle every day in the modern war for Afghanistan.
Skirmish Sangin - Dishdash
Inside this book you will find:
- Simple, fast combat rules that enable furious tabletop skirmish battles
- Information and rules for creation of professional and insurgent forces
- A full array of modern weapons and armour for both sides
- Rules for off table support ranging from snipers to heavy weapon platoons, fast air and helicopters
- A game that plays as easily with two people as it does for multi-player games.
- A set of rules that provides an intense and compelling tabletop game regardless of whether you field four figures per side or forty.