Analysis of Analysis
- they mentioned F22 - it's impossible to tell from that range - if they were American, I don't know why they didn't engage the Hind, and they were travelling far too slow over enemy anti-air.
- didn't realise the Hind was an Attack Helicopter. Minor though.
- they're talking about every attachment known to man. They listed an ACOG and Red Dot Sight, when it's an Eotech Holographic and an Eotech Magnifier. They also listed a 203 and a grip. 4 at most, 3 most likely, so far. They're both M4's, one of which seems to have a Telescopic Stock.
- Dickheads forgot to mention the new design of the MP5A2/A4's. Oh, one with an Eotech Holographic, the other with some other design of ACOG - most likely being SF to be an Aimpoint as SUSAT is already being phased out. In laymans terms, the MP5 "Assault Rifle" from CoD4 is returned. Or it's possibly a CoDck-up with the UMP45.
- Mentions Chlorine Gas. Fuck it lets break out the mustard gas fellows, tally ho, pip pip and all that, over we go at the whistle. Trench Warfare now. Poison Gas is poison gas. Today, they make dirty weapons invisible for a reason. So you can't see it. Of course, game balance would go out the window, so they colour it. Derp.
- Did that retard call the Gendarmes the National Guard? Firstly, they're the froggy police effectively in the countryside (so why in Paris), and secondly, why the fuck does it have an English numberplate? Those are the questions they should be asking, and making aware, not "uh blue van running away from helicopter".
- Since when did on-axis chin mounted chain guns become rotating miniguns?
- In Germany, you see American Desert Pattern Camo on a tank that you cannot tell the difference between (yet they still call it a Leopard? I assume they mean Leopard 2, but from the angles, there's no difference between that and M1 Abrams.
- The blown up one is a T90.
- A10 is also Marines, not Airforce, IIRC. Links between the Marines are strong with CoD, unless instead of Marines, or Rangers, we now get to fight as Air Force Ground Crew? HOW ROCK AND ROLL IS THAT?
- They didn't mention the RPK's or AK-103's the presumed terrorists (possibly Delta Force holding up suspected terrorists/allies of Soap/Price) were holding.
- SCAR-L was seen by the guy firing over cover.
- UMP45 with a solid stock stolen from an MP5, silenced, and with ironsights doing non-explosive MoE. Also another SCAR.
- Forsome reason, in the underwater scene, the tankers lights are still on. YOU MEAN THEY AIN'T SHORTED YET?
- The AC130 scene is not London, at least I've never seen those street markings in that design ever.
- Er Hind Helicopter, destroying it, presumably you're US, in America taking it out? Oh, you mean the fucking great Empire State Building in the background wasn't enough? No... perhaps it might have been the M134 Door Gunner? OR THE FACT YOU WERE SHOOTING FUCKING RUSKI'S.
- In the final scene, there's a great fuck off mushroom cloud. But oh no state the obvious - Planes flying towards city.
100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3