Bits And Kits - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-10-08, 08:20 PM

Bashar Billy's Flag is: Ireland

where is the store, i dont have credit cards or anythng in my bank.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 90 (permalink) Old 01-04-09, 12:35 AM

Verlaran's Flag is: Great Britain

Icon missing order

my first two orders went fine. The third had a pair of lightning claws missing but they sorted it in a couple of days. My last order hasn't arrived and its been almost 5 weeks now. I figured it had been held up by the christmas rush. I've emailed 3 times but got no reply yet. I still like the shop and will use them again as soon as this issue is sorted out. Untill then i've got an assult squad with no arms.

Do unto he as he would do unto you.... but get him first.
post #23 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-01-09, 07:43 PM

PandaPaws's Flag is: United Kingdom

Could really do with you guys updating your stock on Eldar parts, especially War Walkers and Vypers. If/when you do re-stock, please PM me on here and you'll have a tasty order from me next day at the latest!

Thanks

Exodite Eldar (5th Ed):W - 3. D - 3. L - 5.
Angelis Nocturnus (5th Ed):W - 9. D - 5. L - 11.
Tale of Four Gamers (UK)
Tale of Four Gamers (UK) Battle Reports

post #24 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-19-09, 10:36 AM

Sangus Bane's Flag is: Netherlands

oooohhh.... I like the site...

Please have a look at my space marines.

Lord Bane says: "Keep your water bill low, drink more beer!"

My girlfriend said she didn't like Daft Punk. She's single now. Hahahahahaha lol, just kidding. She's dead...
post #25 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-18-09, 09:40 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Great site, any dealings I've had have gone very smoothly, but it takes forever to restock, or so it seems for the parts I've been looking for.
post #26 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-18-09, 09:45 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Had very good dealings with them. It does seem to take a while to restock. But that is because most items people what are the ones that one come one to a spure/box. So they cant restock till they sell enough of the other parts.
I got alot of nice possessed parts off this site, they arrived very quickly and smoothly.

post #27 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-18-09, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Thank you for the honest feedback guys, Restocking is our biggest bug bear and i will be the first to admit it takes too long.But it is the nature of the beast im afraid, to provide a bits service we have to buy complete kits from games workshop and divide them up, some parts sell faster than others and we need to sell the vast majority of a kit before we can buy more to restock any given kit again at which point the cycle starts again.
Some bits shift very quickly (space marines for example) so it may appear that they are always out of stock but infact they have been restocked twice a month,we are trying to address this by buying in more stock so it lasts longer.On the flip side some bits are very slow sellers and may take several months for enough of a kit to sell to restock it and some times its really not worth stocking a kit because demand is so low or its hard to get hold of (witch hunters for example).

But we are trying hard to restock the site twice a month as well as add new kits as they are released and we have taken on a part time member of staff to help us out with the site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #28 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-18-09, 11:47 PM
I Piss in your Cheerios

TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom

I've purchased from the site a few times, and have always been more than satisfied.
post #29 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-19-09, 10:19 AM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

I'd recommend them to anyone And I try to get their name in whenever I'm able.

Always pleased with dealings with Bits and Kits!

post #30 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-19-09, 11:12 AM
Facts + Reason = Win

Bubblematrix's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
Thank you for the honest feedback guys, Restocking is our biggest bug bear and i will be the first to admit it takes too long.But it is the nature of the beast im afraid, to provide a bits service we have to buy complete kits from games workshop and divide them up, some parts sell faster than others and we need to sell the vast majority of a kit before we can buy more to restock any given kit again at which point the cycle starts again.
Some bits shift very quickly (space marines for example) so it may appear that they are always out of stock but infact they have been restocked twice a month,we are trying to address this by buying in more stock so it lasts longer.On the flip side some bits are very slow sellers and may take several months for enough of a kit to sell to restock it and some times its really not worth stocking a kit because demand is so low or its hard to get hold of (witch hunters for example).

But we are trying hard to restock the site twice a month as well as add new kits as they are released and we have taken on a part time member of staff to help us out with the site.
Have you considered putting together a "bits bag" of the harder to sell bits? lower the price throw together say some armour plates from various kits and label it as "misc - armour" just a thought as some people might be after an initial build up of bits for a bits box - or just some plastic for kit bashing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode