[W] looking for Warzone miniatures - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-30-16, 07:25 AM Thread Starter

Default [W] looking for Warzone miniatures

Hi all,

Currently looking for some of the old classic Warzone miniatures (the 28mm kind, not the ones from Prodos). I'm based in the UK so would look to ship to and from that country and possibly Europe (as I think Europe tends to be ok in terms of shipping). I'm currently looking for:

- Bauhaus Jaegers squad
- Bauhaus HMG team
- Bauhaus Vulkan suits
- Capitol Light infantry
- Capitol Mortar team
- Imperial Hurricane Walker

Let me know if you'd be interested in selling/ trading. To trade I mostly have Warhammer 40k chaos/ Daemons, a few imperial guard, Nurgle and Mantic (if you want specifics, or are looking for something in particular let me know).

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-01-16, 12:55 AM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

@jawd500 Right on! I was an original Warzone player when it was first released. Great game! Unfortunately, I don't have the models you're looking for I played mostly dark legion.

Have your checked out prince august miniatures in Ireland?

They either have a back stock from the Target games days or have the rights to cast new models. They still have a bunch of things for sale. There's always ebay as well.

Do you still get to play Warzone or are you simply collecting?

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-02-16, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Hey Krueger,

Alas the game itself was a bit before my time, though I'd still like to pick up a copy of the 2nd edition starter set. I have indeed looked at Prince August - sadly they have none of the things I'm looking for! I have to rely on forums such as these to do some digging (I suppose at least it's nice to have those moments where you finally come across an old gem, though).

My plan is to use them for substitutes in whatever 28mm game any local wargaming club plays - I've yet to get into the scene myself, but I know there's a fair few in London. They'd do great for IG, and a good pass for Warpath as well.

On that note, I don't suppose you can recommend any other good forums for trading areas? Lead adventures is the only one I'm currently signed up on, although with luck there's a chance I'll be getting my hands on the Jaeger squad from there.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-04-16, 11:36 PM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

Sorry! I don't do any real trading.

A friend of mine liked Bartertown though. In the states I know folks who have used Craig's list.

I've only ever shopped via ebay for second hand miniatures and in bins at a convention once.

I don't know if you noticed, but Prince August sells the stater set which includes 80 guys (40 Bauhaus and 40 Imperial for 35.00 with VAT). I bought the boxed set when it came out years ago and sold the minis because I played neither Bauhaus or Imperial. But it's still an amazing deal if you can use the models. I've also seen just the guys on ebay in the past too.

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Tags
imperial guard , mutant chronicles , sci fi , target games , warzone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode