[H] Total War Warhammer Code [W] - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-16, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default [H] Total War Warhammer Code [W]

Due to a colossal fuck up by Game I have been stuck with a digital download code for Total War Warhammer which is utterly useless to me. So maybe somebody here could use it instead.

At this moment the game is 40 on most retailers. I will offer the game for 35, this will include the Chaos Warriors DLC pack as well. I might be willing to negotiate on the price. Payment would either be a bank transfer or Paypal if necessary.

Thanks, hopefully someone here can help.

LotN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-16, 09:33 PM
joker2988's Flag is: Romania

i offer you 25eur paypal or skrill your choice and is amd code if yes did you use it to get the steam key ?

Last edited by joker2988; 05-25-16 at 09:42 PM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-16, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker2988 View Post
i offer you 25eur paypal or skrill your choice and is amd code if yes did you use it to get the steam key ?
Ok first off that's only 19, no way in hell am I selling the code for that little.

Second, your account was only just made for the sake of that post... that doesn't exactly inspire the trust necessary for this forum section to function.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-16, 01:55 AM

i made it because was looking for warhammer codes and if you want trust add me on steam pm me your steam profile, so you know forum accounts mean 0 in terms of trust no matter the nr of posts
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-16, 10:41 AM

Tha Tall One's Flag is: Netherlands

Hey LotN,

I'm interested, and would like to buy your code for the price you want, but I've never worked with such a code before. Therefore, I wonder why it doesn't work for you, and why it then would work for me. Could you explain that a little?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-16, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Tall One View Post
Hey LotN,

I'm interested, and would like to buy your code for the price you want, but I've never worked with such a code before. Therefore, I wonder why it doesn't work for you, and why it then would work for me. Could you explain that a little?
Actually Tall One I have managed to get a refund from Game today, so the code is no longer for sale. Turns out they were lying through their teeth when they said a digital download was irrefundable, they are for fourteen days after purchase or release so long as they aren't used. A friend told me that, I called Game and had to explain the Terms and Conditions to one of their employees, madness, and i've gotten my refund.

It wouldn't work for me because I don't trust data. The code was fine, I just don't do digital only games when I have a choice otherwise. I had a friend who had a Steam account with lots of games on, it was deleted by accident by the admins somehow and they wouldn't replace his games because he couldn't prove which games he had on an account that no longer existed. And I myself have had to reboot my laptop twice in the last four years, and each time I lost files that I can never get back and information that is no lost because I no longer remember it.

So I just don't trust owning data with no physical outlet. Hence why I backup ALL my files onto a portable hard drive now, and I only buy physical games. (The only exceptions to this rule in all my years being Battlefleet Gothic and Mordheim because no CD version of these games exist.)

Thanks for the interest guys. Sorry I couldn't actually offer you anything.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-16, 07:23 PM

hmm i got the steam account for over 8 years never had problems with steam or account got uplay and origin too and around same years, got over 400 games on steam and increasing all purchases are on his mail and can prove easily what games he bought if he deleted receipts from mail than is your friends fault too
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-28-16, 08:44 PM

Tha Tall One's Flag is: Netherlands

@Lord of the Night , it's all right, I've found one for roughly that price somewhere else. Good to hear you got a full refund!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode