Bad Trader Thread - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-14-09, 12:15 AM
moo

moo's Flag is: United Kingdom

I have messaged him again for the fifty millionth time i think he might block me soon for spamming his mail box too much lol

Last edited by moo; 12-14-09 at 12:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-14-09, 02:33 AM

englhockey's Flag is: USA

I had contacted underground heretic and told him ive been a bad trader for reasons I told him I have offered a full refund also funds for the time elapsed and some models along with this to make things right.

As to moo I have kept in contact from the start and I have received nothing as if he sent it I do not know but nothing came to my address from him.

Every man dies, not every man really lives.
post #33 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-14-09, 02:38 AM

Moo I have to put you on the bad trader thread which I didnt do either because nothing came in good faith I offered to ship it later on hopeing your models came,they never did. I have been nothing but understanding and reply to everything you send me and try to help you get them back.

post #34 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-14-09, 08:53 AM
moo

Interesting, first off you haven't lost out in the deal at all so in all from your point of view the trade never happened as i stated in one of my messages to not send me your models until mine had been received. Also you had never offered to re-ship the models to me.

To Englhockey 30/10/09
"i checked today at work and there was nothing sent back so i can only assume that it has been delayed due to postal strikes. I guess the only action we can do now is just wait and see if anything turns up. So that you are totally covered in this trade, wait until my package reaches you before you send anything. So only i will lose out in this if anything else goes wrong. I hope you are alright with this and thanks for your patience."

So to put me onto the bad trader thread is just being a little petty. I have kept all my correspondances with you and you have been ignoring me for a large portion at the beginning of the trade when this all started, the gap being almost a month while i was away for work in the desert.

From Englhockey 21/09/09
"Actually i changed my mind
Ill take the 2 zoanthropes
warriors and gaunts (whatever you want to give me is fine)
with the new dex rumored to be coming up i think there gonna go with warriors/alot of gaunts instead of big creatures"

From Englhockey 27/10/09
"Is this a joke? Because I havent received anything from you and about 2.5 weeks ago my stuff was sent back from the address you gave me. did you send them back is my question? and where are the models you sent? Ive been ignoring your emails because of this, im getting sick of people saying theyll send stuff and never do and i lose models."

So that gave you a period of 1 month and you'd "claimed" to have sent my stuff 1.5 weeks late for starters which had returned to you. I'll let others make up their minds as to whether im truely a bad trader or not, the evidence is there. For now i guess i'll just have to take the loss.

Note: anyone want proof the emails & messages rather than me just cut and paste i can take a screenshot of the emails since i can't fake those.

Last edited by moo; 12-14-09 at 08:59 AM.
post #35 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-15-09, 01:36 AM

what are you trying to say? Every thing I said already? I didnt receive models from you end of story. I had a problem with somebody else and im trying to make it right.
"youll have to take the loss? send me proof you sent the items you havent been able to do that, my question is where are they? I actually have proof my stuff was sent back because I had saved the box and recipe,theres my proof where is yours, you have yet to supply me with this.

post #36 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-15-09, 09:15 AM
moo

I have a receipt for my package (since it was sent from work) and the photos before hand since i was showing you them as proof that they did exist. Also why would anyone make the deal where one person ships before the other and not send it? That's just backwards logic, it doesn't make sense.

Look im not trying to make you look like the bad guy, you haven't recieved the models that's fair enough. I am justifying why i am not a bad trader. Im just showing others that i did all that i could to try and rectify the situation so that i can carry on trading. If i did seem like i was i apologise and went about the wrong way of doing things. I think since we're both mature about things we should leave this now, as further discussion should be done in private.

Last edited by moo; 12-15-09 at 09:43 AM.
post #37 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-15-09, 09:07 PM

Fair enough.

post #38 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-18-09, 02:17 PM

Alpharius's Flag is: USA

Since "jackd334" is currently actively scamming two (at least) members here, shouldn't his thread over in the "Painting and Modelling Services" forum be locked, edited or even deleted?

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=37974

And if this continues, and he completes his theft, shouldn't he be banned from the site?
post #39 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-18-09, 04:12 PM
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

What purpose would banning the guy serve other than to stop people contacting him?

We can't give out email addresses it's private data which we're not allowed to share so banning him would stop everyone from resolving their issues.
post #40 of 110 (permalink) Old 12-18-09, 09:17 PM

VaUgHaNy86's Flag is: England

in fairness though he's doing nothing to try and resolve the issue, he's just completely ignoring every message we send him and not even trying to defend himself on these threads, so where does that leave us who he's basically robbed?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode