Bad Trader Thread - Page 11 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 110 (permalink) Old 09-03-12, 06:18 AM
Feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragblud da scrunka View Post
Im sorry but I have been busy i did say, you can still have them but they are not workable no where near 50 pms am afraid, Im sorry sometimes stuff doesn't work out.
Has this been resolved yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaantitus View Post
Stevey293. His free commissions for putting together his portfolio are actually free models for him. Just avoid him.
I've seen this brought up a few times.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 110 (permalink) Old 09-03-12, 08:18 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofVulkan View Post
I am no longer selling e-bay items to Spain.

A couple of users to look out for:-

anmaiglu - Claims he sent his payment through pay-pal. He didn't.
(This was the first on only time I sent an item before payment. I got to trust e-bay users too much. Never again.)

mopu85 - Claims the item never arrived and demanded a refund. This may be true and the Spanish mail system might be a pile of pants, but the way the refund was demanded seems like she's done it before.

I'll never be sending anything to Spain again. Anybody else had problems like this?
well in the first instance you can see if he has sent a payment via paypal because it would show in paypal, and the second person, maybe it didnt arrive or is still to arrive, European post can be poor sometimes, spain can be very slow to deliver stuff, i have had people get stuff down under before stuff lands in spain before today.
two minor bad experiences shouldn't effect your view of an entire nation of people who many are regular normal honest gamers.

Trading with people on any forum runs a huge risk of abuse, you are in effect placing your trust in an anonymous stranger to uphold his side of the trade, personally i would only risk a trade with someone with high standing on the forum, otherwise do the sensible thing and purchase what they are selling via paypal so you at least have some comeback if the deal goes wrong, and sell your own items by the same method, ebay is by far the safest way to get rid of your unwanted models online and will also give you a much wider pool of customers than a forum, Forum members are not automatically trustworthy or honest just because they happened to register on the same site as you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #103 of 110 (permalink) Old 09-03-12, 09:14 AM

Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

I haven't had any response I mailed him a week or more ago and he didn't reply I was going to send him a few as an apology for the cock-up but seems he has dissapated into non-existance.

So if anyone is interested in 2 heavy weapons catachan teams ill swap for bits ;P

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0

post #104 of 110 (permalink) Old 09-03-12, 10:05 AM
Feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragblud da scrunka View Post

I haven't had any response I mailed him a week or more ago and he didn't reply I was going to send him a few as an apology for the cock-up but seems he has dissapated into non-existance.

So if anyone is interested in 2 heavy weapons catachan teams ill swap for bits ;P
Fine, just be aware that reliability is a factor in good trading. I wasn't going to put your name here since you've had more good than bad. Just wanted to know if this had panned out good or bad. If nothing more has come of it we can leave it at that.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #105 of 110 (permalink) Old 02-25-13, 11:06 PM

Gothic's Flag is: United Kingdom

Grumabeth I sent him GD 2008 captain, stromraven, assault squads, converted captain I'm waiting from him archaon on foot, Harry the hammer and dark vengeance chaos set. I sent him the parcel of almost a month ago

Last edited by Gothic; 02-27-13 at 12:37 AM.
post #106 of 110 (permalink) Old 02-27-13, 12:11 AM

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

Default heresy member gombol abad trader

Hey all agreed a trade for my cron army for an orc and gobbo army we agreed a place to trade when he got there he didn't have all the bits but I let it slip as he promised to post them on to me so I gave him every thing I promised and mostly new on sprues, he needed to post me a finecast mangler squip and about 8 black orcs he even said he was gonna via private message on here, nothing ever arrived and he blocked me messaging him on here also.
post #107 of 110 (permalink) Old 03-29-13, 01:16 PM

Gothic's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm putting up captain_obvious I know he has had the flu but its been 4 weeks since I the orks he wanted, this is a list of waiting for from him:

Necron Anihilation Barge
Triarch Stalker with heat ray
2 Necron Lord's with staff and res orb
2 canoptek spyders

1 Metal Greater Demon of Nurgle (painted to a very good standard)
5 Plague Terminator's (forge world Kit) 4 with combi meltas and power weapons, one with heavy flamer and chainfist)
6 Metal Plague bearers
post #108 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-10-13, 07:34 AM

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

Default gombol ignoreing me and now denying a trade.

hey all ive had a dispute with a fellow heresy member, gombol he has a thread selling stuff currently running, a while back we did a trade, my cron army for his o&g army, he failed to delivery all the army and promised to post the 40 model onto me.
that was back in jan i think it was then i notice him selling stuff again, i message him and gt no reply, then post on his post and only reply i get is him DENYING the trade,
heres proof we talked and he promised to post the model onto me
all the messages

and a close up of 2 of them which mention the crons i traded and asking about the mangler squig and the other saying he would post it in a couple days when paid.

now the reply im getting from him is " my brother used this account crap" ive been stitched up before by that line, ive messaged him to try and sort this out but he just Denys it or dosent reply, last time the trade was happening he 'blocked' me from messaging him asking when he posting my model, ive asked him to try and resolve this but no luck. also the thing that pisses me off is in the new thread he selling stuff first page 6 or 7th post down he selling crons( says it there in black and white, the posts not edited so it says he selling crons for 90) https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...h-various.html
post #109 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-17-13, 01:38 PM
Gombol's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
Snip.

This issue has been resolved. Fact remains: It was my brother who used it. I don't really care if someone belives the fact or not, it's the truth in my case.

I can PM the proof that the issue has been resolved (At a loss by me.) if an admin / mod requests.
post #110 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-17-13, 02:14 PM
Banned
Magpie_Oz's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gombol View Post
This issue has been resolved. Fact remains: It was my brother who used it. I don't really care if someone belives the fact or not, it's the truth in my case.

I can PM the proof that the issue has been resolved (At a loss by me.) if an admin / mod requests.
Probably best that we leave it at that. I think is might be a good idea to ensure that no one else has access to your account as, by the forum rules, you as the account holder are responsible for anything that is posted from that account

Glad you came to a resolution, nice work.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode