Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth
If it spends 75% of the time on the humans again I'm going to be pissed.
- human scenes without robots are 5% of the movie or less
- every transformer gets an actual personality
- the 'comic relief' is not annoying little robots that make silly noises or massive racial stereotypes
- we don't need 5 different sources for comic relief
- you can tell the decepticons apart from each other
- when robots are fighting, zoom the camera out so we can see what the fuck is happening
- 90-100 minutes is fine, don't flesh it out to over 2 hours with slow-mo scenes, explosions and car chases
- Grimlock must be awesome
- The original version of The Touch gets played during an epic montage of ass-kickery
I seriously hope they have learn't something from number 3, but based on the transition from the second film to the third I doubt it.