Last episode of Doctor Who *possible Spoilers* - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-09-08, 05:13 PM

yeah to be fair davros will survive and will come back with more daleks and the doctor will be like "OMG the daleks" probably round the end of the next series of course there won't be a series next year but the year after
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-09-08, 06:45 PM

Sei 'fir... where've you been mate? Good to see you back anyway...

:a bit surprised cyclops:

"Well it's Forty-one Thousand Nine Hundred Sixty-nine OK -
Gotta war across the Milky Way - "
Iggius Popiscus and the Stoogii, "41,969"

post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-09-08, 08:08 PM

jakkie's Flag is: England

I was a bit upset at the end of the penultimate episode when the Doctore died - NOOOO David Tennant cant go, hes the best! A bit of a wierd turn of events there...
quite kwl the way that Donna absoarbed aprt of the Doctor to become the Donna-Doctor
i doubt the Daleks will ever truley be destroyed, and thats just the way i like it. it means that, if the Doctor Who crew ever run out of ideas for new monstes, there is always a fail-safe that everyone loves.
i was a bit dissapointed about the apparent dissaperance of a) The bees dissapering, which has been hinted at throughout the last 2 serieses (sp?) and b) the absance of the Doctors daughter, cant remember her name atm.
i would imagin that both of these topics will be covered at some point in the new series, but they would have been good to fit in somewhere with the Daleks.
Btw, who do people think will be the new Doctors assistant? (im hoping for ann robinson - she'd put the Doctor in his place) and what is with the new(ish) Cybermen? they used to look quite good (for the 70s) but i really think that they could have been done better - i dont like the wierd square thing on their head.)

Anyway, i cant wait for Christmas!

Angry Marines:
Flamer ------------ 5pts
Another Flamer ---- 5pts
Shit, Take a Third - 5pts

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-09-08, 08:12 PM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

who is going to be the new companion? seeing donna is now "gone" the doc needs a new one.

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-09-08, 08:43 PM

beenburned's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm hoping he/she/it will be a bit diffferent from all these young females...as weird as it sounds I'm getting tired of them (although donna was a step in the right direction). In fact yeah, I think they're falling into the trap of making it too formulaic. Lets have an old person or some smart ass kid for a change...or something...my imagination has gone.

Regarding the bees, theres a whole thing about how bees disapearing being the portent of approaching doom (IRL that is). This theory was explained (in the Dr. Who univers) as the bees are aliens from another planet which they returned to before earth got threatened by the daleks
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-09-08, 09:00 PM
Ex Mod.

cccp's Flag is: Great Britain

donna was pretty annoying i thought.

it would have been better i thought if the doctor had a couple of companions - like rose and mickey for a bit in s1
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-10-08, 06:05 PM

jakkie's Flag is: England

i think that the classic "Doctor and his Companion" is good - it stops it becoming too different to the origional series's. but i do agree that the "female assistant in trouble" gets a bit old after a while. id quite like a young genius who can sometimes put one over the Doctor, intead of Donna's method, which is just to hit him unti he shuts up. Thats no way to treat a master of the universe.

one thing id love to see is a Time-travelling dalek army, who has found a way to go back to the Time Wars era, when Gallifrey was destroyed and the Daleks degaeted, and attempt to assist the origional army. then the Doctor could catch a ride with them and go back to his home planet. IMO that would be a good idea for a Season finale.

Angry Marines:
Flamer ------------ 5pts
Another Flamer ---- 5pts
Shit, Take a Third - 5pts
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 02:00 AM

plug's Flag is: United Kingdom

What I'd like to see is the return of some of the older foes like the Zygons, Ice Warriors, the Sulurians (hope thats spelt right) or even the Sea Devils instead of the same Daleks, (even if I love them and Davros) or the Cybemen.
I liked Donna much better than Rose but as they were both so different, it still remained watchable.

"Of the fabulous hydra it is said, cut of one head and two will grow in its place"

Brethran
Project
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 08:59 AM

Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

the trailer for the next series has the cybermen in it...again.

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-12-08, 09:29 AM

as soon as i saw davros threw the half-human doctor and donna with lightning i immediatly thought emperor palpatine mick take, still good though

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode