Douchey 750 point list. - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-23-11, 04:04 PM

CE5511's Flag is: USA

The thing with them having mech or at least a 12 inch movement is they will avoid your points sink a little too easy unless you combat squad them, and detatch lysander. Even then, they shouldn't make their points back. Don't rely on deepstriking for your mobility as even if you get second turn, they stay put, and if you charged them up the board you would probibly get the same efffect at worst. With their biggest issue being no reach, I would almost say shooty termies with a CML or cannon would be better for this list especially with lysander and its lack of ranged anti armor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-23-11, 05:24 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

This.

Is.

Awesome.

Very, very, very douchey, I agree.

And to avoid the whole mobility thing, let the enemy come to you. Hide the Scouts on an objective, and sit there. If the opponent wants a draw, then that's fine. If they don't, they'll send at least one unit then you'll win by KPs.

OR if they have little mobility DS the buggers.

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-23-11, 06:26 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

I would actually say take a termie libby with Gate, or even shrike to give those termies some more manouverability against fast moving lists. Jussayin that list probably wouldn't last very long against a poison spam list as it's all infantry

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-24-11, 02:54 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

What happens when I kill your two 5 Man Squads capable of holding objectives in the turn of shooting while Lysander is in Space, and then proceed to just run away shooting at you from 13"+ away?

You won't kill anything to get Kill Points, and you have no objectives of your own.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-24-11, 10:05 PM

Blood angels codex gives you decent of angels and droppin lysander for a straight termie captain with shield and hammer gives you 75 points thats 15 for hammers and shields for the other termies and 30 a piece which should cover a second man and rocket launcher for each squad letting you put some bigger punch into the snipers vs vehicles and 2+ armor and 3+ invunerable whethers things pretty well. and with that your derp strikers only scatter 6 inches and you re-roll your reserves. that does mean however that your termies don't factor till tern 3 best case since they can't assault till the next tern.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-27-11, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Minizke1's Flag is: USA

Vaz, you just don't like me. Not that I can blame you.

Win/loss record for The Fists of Vengeance- 20 - 1 - 8.
Hive Fleet Kraken- 7 - 2
The Unnamed Clan- 0 - 0 - 0
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-27-11, 08:07 PM

warlock5184's Flag is: USA

Sadly terminator in the Blood Angle codex do not get the benefit of the Descent of Angle rule. Yes in the Blood Angle Codex on page 23 the Descent of Angle rule state you may re-roll failed reserves roll and you scatter on D6 but when you look at Terminators and Assault Terminators on page 86 only special rules they have is And They Shall Have No Fear, Combat Squads and The Red Thirst. Only way to gain the Descent of Angle rule if a squad doesn't come with is to upgrade with a Jump Pack page 62. Since Terminators cant use Jump Packs switching to Blood Angles Codex wouldn't help him with his mobility on Terminators. I really wish it did then I would run them more that is why I use Sanguinary Guard instead.

"So fear not and be proud, for we are the Sons of Sanguinius, the protectors of Mankind. Aye, we are indeed the Angles of Death."
- Commander Dante

Last edited by warlock5184; 11-27-11 at 08:10 PM.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-11, 08:58 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minizke1 View Post
Vaz, you just don't like me. Not that I can blame you.
Maybe.

You still wouldn't be able to win against someone with an IQ higher than single figures.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-11, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

Minizke1's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Maybe.

You still wouldn't be able to win against someone with an IQ higher than single figures.
List wasn't meant to be competitive, just ridiculously douchey. Which, frankly, I entirely succeeded in capturing. But you're right, it really isn't that good a list.

Win/loss record for The Fists of Vengeance- 20 - 1 - 8.
Hive Fleet Kraken- 7 - 2
The Unnamed Clan- 0 - 0 - 0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Space Marine Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode