[Artwork] Studio Colrouphobia - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Sketches and Warhammer 40k Art Share your GW themed sketches, comics and artwork here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-06-09, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondarian View Post
If I could rep you again for that I would. Would you consider at some point doing some drawings for me?
I consider anything and everything, however I cannot afford doing non-paid work as it is right now. I work with illustration and it puts food on the table.

That said- if you like something in particular to be drawn/sketched/painted then requests are welcome- I have even been known to fulfil them on occasion, in the form of personal projects. (an example is that I'm currently painting Jagathai Khan after someone said "White scars never really get some love..." on some forum somewhere.. ;) )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-06-09, 08:11 PM

Trevor Drake's Flag is: USA

Well I have a request for you sir, and Ill be more than happy to make it a comission job if need be. I would love for you to show the Imperial Guard some love since all you seem to have is primarially space marine and sister love all over the place. Something with the Catachan feel yet more designed as a soldier in an urban enviroment.

If you need it to be a comission job to get it done, PM me some price quotes along with any other questions, and we can see about working something out if you like.

Quote:
Trevor_Drake: If you invested $1,000 in Delta Airlines last year, you would have made $43. In AIG, you would have made $33. In Leihman Brothers you would have made $0. Spent that money on beer and recycled the empty cans, you would have made $214. I call it a 401-keg.
Trevor_Drake: Americans walk roughly 900 miles per year, and consume on average 22 gallons of beer a year, so the average american gets 41 miles to the gallon!

Grish: hahaha
Katie_Drake: XD
post #13 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 02:26 PM

juddski's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Sanguinius holding the Ultimate gate
beautiful work Col'..simply stunning

post #14 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

Larger image, at request of people here and at B&C I'm posting a larger resolution of the latest commission.

Best I could do for now guys, sorry, this is more like 20% but it will be a bit larger in any case. I couldn't find a reliable spot on-line to put up a larger file at, that made it possible to link image here.
post #15 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 04:38 PM

admiraldick's Flag is: United Kingdom

some very nice work you've got there, i like it a lot. and i like it even more because you feel quite free to play with the background to come up with new concepts (like Sanguinius' armour).

i particularly like the 'dark eldar' warrior, i don't think it looks too fantasy (inspite of the lack of weapons), to me its near a perfect representation of a darker more sinister version of the craftworld eldar (i'm not too keen on his trophy rack though).

my only real criticism would be that Sanguinius' shoulder pads appear vastly over proportioned. i realise that SM shoulderpas look better when they are proportionally larger than the miniatures shoulderpads, but those seem a little ridiculous. looks like he'd find it difficult to move, like a badguy from power rangers. everything else about the pic is excellent though.
post #16 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddski View Post
beautiful work Col'..simply stunning
what can i say?..the same as the quote and a bit more,
love the detail

post #17 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 10:16 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

And I thought Jud was good, do you work for GW?

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #18 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondarian View Post
And I thought Jud was good, do you work for GW?

alright,alright Zondarian,kick a man when he's down,

..just kidding

post #19 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 10:40 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

Well you are still good, in fact you are awesome Jud. But this guy is WOW

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #20 of 262 (permalink) Old 04-07-09, 11:10 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

dude i have to rep you for this, it would be awesome if you done something about the fight with luther and lion el johnson, regards dark.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Sketches and Warhammer 40k Art

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode