Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Some new stuff

Tags
shane cook
5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  slaine69 
#1 ·
Hey guys I've been off the forums for quite a while working on a buttload of stuff that's got me neglecting my art sharing on sites like this so here's a quick update on some 40k art I've done lately.

Blood Wolves...Blood for the Blood Dog

Corax at Istvaan V

Space Marine Sketch

Kharn at Armatura

Shane Cook
E-Mail: Slaine69@hotmail.co.uk
feel free to contact me for art info, hope you guys dig the pics!

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, really cool artwork! The traitor space wolves are super mean and the style is very much like the general chaos work people see around! How big do you make these? Also, do you take commissions?

#5 ·
Thanks man, Aye there's a lot of reference to draw from. The usual size I work in is A4 at 300dpi because it's good enough at both portrait and landscape but it's really up to what the customer want or the picture needs. I sure do do commissions my friend, if you want some any info on it feel free to e-mail me at slaine69@hotmail.co.uk

Nice work!
Thanks man

Awesome stuff as usual mate - the level of detail in that first pic is ridiculous :victory:
Cheers dude, I cant believe it's been like a year since I drew that time flies in the artistic immaterium

#6 ·
Do you do much non-SM art? I'm in the process of forming a Tau cadre and looking at pretty pictures is always good for the inspiration centre :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.