Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Wolves of Commorragh Pictures and Bio

15K views 74 replies 21 participants last post by  cappadocius38 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=933872#post933872 for FLUFF and BIO of the army.

Reaver Jet Bike, first look at the colour scheme too:

More to come soon. CnC welcome, the bikes not 100% and I am working on a few other models.

LOOKING FOR IDEAS FOR THE ROCKET ENGINE IN THE BACK.

Soon to come: Archon, Warriors x 10, Incubi x 5, Jetbikes x 2

See less See more
#3 ·
small update. heres a preview of my warriors. More pictures will be coming soon, my camera batteries died on me ><

near finished models to be posted once my camera is working again: Archon.

still working on the skin of all my models.

#4 ·
small update: added some bio

#8 · (Edited)
too many people go for classic colours, and the green works well for their armor when painted right.

sorry there hasnt been many updates lately folks, been very busy IRL, and my camera broke so I cant take pictures of my models

#10 ·
the Archon is 100% finished, he looks amazing, still working on getting the rest of the list I posted above done though. not for lack of trying, but my damn brush finally gave out so I need a new one

#11 · (Edited)
#13 ·
thanks Rev, I was trying to think how to make the name Wolves of commorragh fit, and ultimately it came down to the name ill use for the army as a whole, rather then any individual part. hence I made 3 more names for each part, the Kabal, the cult and the coven. along with making and building a triad of leaders. I plan on flushing out the fluff more as I build and take more pics, possibly adding in more special characters who may count as other characters (im thinking of an incubi that will count as the incubi SC rule wise, but have his own lore and fluff behind him)

#15 ·
MOAR PICS FINALLY!

they are not lit the best so apologies before hand:

#17 ·
nope, they are space wolf killers.

I AM currently redoing my space wolves though in a new colour scheme, i have lightning fever and the freehand is coming out amazingly.

#19 ·
nope, strong ones too. the stronger they are, the more fun it is to break them

#22 ·
I disliked how my archon turned out in that pic, so along with my new SW test model (other thread) I re took some pictures, here they are:

and some close ups of his whip:

#24 ·
raider is not even done yet, Im a very slow painter but it pays off.

ill have an update probably by the end of the week showing off more units and hopefully i will get back and finish the raider too.

#28 ·
no more then the rest of the army, its just the lightning and the fact i dont have blue on it or the crew yet.

#29 ·
Must be the lighting then. So colour scheme wise it should look around the same as your Archon? Because I definitely like the colouring on him :good:.

#30 ·
yup, its getting a matte varnish spray when im done though, to reduce the glare too.

you can see the differences if you look at the archon pics beside the raider then the archon on its own. the yellowish tint my one light has which is great for painting but takes terrible pictures is the one that i took for the raider.

but the other one is a florescent pure white and makes the pictures come out much cleaner.

#31 · (Edited)
some updates, not finished but i thought id show them off abit:

my first Wytch 90% completed

another Warrior near completion

Side by side

and a group shot to show the wytch and warrior schemes together

I am SO glad i picked up those colours for the skin, it looks so much better in person

#33 ·
Thanks again Rev, Im slow at painting them but I hope i can get, atleast, my 10 warriors and 10 wytches done by june 9th. yes, just in time to get more!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.