Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

KA's WOC WIP

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  KhainiteAssassin 
#1 ·
Welcome to another army WIP where ill show off my Army as I get the models done.

The Models Ive done so far:

Khorne Commander on foot:

and Many more to come!

See less See more
#4 ·
thanks guys, i am currently working on some building the rest of my force, but I have a knight done ill be posting up with the others once they are done, along with working on, to be fair, my Khorne Lord on a juggernaught now, who obvously takes precidence for me over my knights.

#5 ·
I really like the deep, rich red hues on the bottom of the shield.

As for the Lord on the Jugger. I have the model and am looking to convert it over to 40K, as centerpiece for my World Eaters, so I'll be watching your WIP with anticipation. I absolutely LOVE the model. I hope the profile is nicer for the Lord in fantasy, sadly he's about as usefull as an ejector seat on a helicopter in 40K.

FFX

#6 ·
A chaos Lord is probably one of the deadliest models in the game, FFX... if used right

#7 ·
sorry for the long time on updates but heres my Juggernaught commander:

an older pic I took to get an overhead, didnt take one of the commander completed, didnt see a point to it

The commanders shield, closer look:

and a closer look at the cloak/back of my juggernaught:

a closer look at the front of the juggernaught:

My warrior squad will be next, whenever I get a chance to paint them.

#9 ·
As a Slaanesh player I normally dislike Khorne on principle.
These are great though. I like the darker red and brass you're using and subtle shading.
Much more effective than the normal bright fire engine red and shiny polished brass most people seem to use.
It actually looks realistic and evil, as opposed to the garish and clowny appearance Khorne armies usually tend towards.

Bravo!

#11 ·
thats because im not a tool trying to use 'blood red' as my main colour. i use red gore with a baal red wash as the 'middle' colour, along with the highs being closer to blood red, and the lows being black.

#10 ·
Looks fantastic, I've got the same models for my WoC army which is as of yet unpainted whilst I finish my Wolves.

Would you be able to tell me how you got the graduated red look and what colours you used for it? It looks the same as you see the model GWs site and I could never figure it out!

Cheers and keep up the amazing work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.