Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Lego Proxy Manta

6K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Concrete Hero 
#1 ·
This model was the product of two days of searching through old lego boxes due to my determination to use a manta in an apocalypse game without paying for a FW one. I posted this in the strangest proxied model thread but after looking at it again I saw that I'd posted an old + not to scale one I made before this one. This ones a bit more colour coordinated than the original and obviously more to scale. Hope you enjoy :)

The only thing I'm not really happy with is the wings as I can't find any curvy bits to resemble the curve of the real manta.

Unfortunately I dropped this while moving it, so it's now lying in big chunks ready to be refitted when I'm bored enough.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
The first one I did took me about 3 days( quite a few hours every day) to make as I kept changing the bits to use and had to find them in the first place. When I went back to remodel it, I knew what to use so it only took a day to rustle through four boxes of lego and lay them out and then about 6 hours the next day to fit together.

#15 ·
as a famous panda once said

"there is no price for awesomeness"

(come on you MUST have seen kung-fu panda....)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.