This log is going to be a continuation of what began last in the staff focus, my journey with Hirst Arts molds.
You can find out more about my early attempts here
I thought it would be easier to consolidate this into a single thread to make it easier to follow. For those who don't follow the links, here are the highlights:
The Watch Tower
I started working on my pieces again last week after pretty much being out of the hobby since before Christmas. I'd done the odd bit of painting here and there, but nothing major until now.
I started to continue work on the church, making new molds for the pieces I needed lots of (like arches). Here's where I'm up to:
As you can see, it's getting pretty huge. And it still needs it's roof putting on.
I'll get some more pictures of it, and the painted watchtower tomorrow, but until then, let me know what you think :D