The Claw: Fury of Wolves - Page 33 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #321 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-25-12, 04:59 AM

Angel Encarmine's Flag is: USA

Any openings up on this one fellas? Just read the space wolf series and i gotta say they are epic haha!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-25-12, 05:41 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

If you take a look at page twenty-six, Darkreever says as much.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #323 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-27-12, 02:54 AM

Euphrati's Flag is: USA

And, the pack is back!

post #324 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-27-12, 08:35 PM

Lord Commander Solus's Flag is: Great Britain

I've been missing this, even though I've not been here long. Oddly enough the Space Wolves were one of my least favourite Legions, (reading A Thousand Sons will do that). I tackled Prospero Burns with the mind to stay loyally opposed to the Wolves... and it hasn't worked. I see now it was six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Hopefully my roleplaying should be a little better now I've got under the Space Wolf skin, so to speak. (Hopefully...)
post #325 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-27-12, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
If you take a look at page twenty-six, Darkreever says as much.
Well, do keep in mind that such a statement is a bit subjective; Its actually page thirteen for me.

That being said, I need to go through this and the action thread and make sure that first post is up to date. (The player list is most definitely outdated.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Encarmine View Post
Any openings up on this one fellas? Just read the space wolf series and i gotta say they are epic haha!
Last I recall we are operating at less than full capacity, so by all means feel free to join. Your gear options will be standard though, since I believe Heimdall is armed with a flamer and Tyr a powerfist (though there has been nary a sighting of Vilhelm in months.) So those options are out, though I don't think that includes the likes of a plasma pistol; not certain on how I'll rule that at this moment.

Ideally we are looking at a update to the first post tonight/tomorrow and an update to the action thread tomorrow. Looks like you lot are about done with these orks as is, including Keris because I did get a chance to see that post before we lost it.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #326 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-28-12, 03:39 AM

I will get a character up by tonight
post #327 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-28-12, 09:01 AM
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

If I remember correctly deathbringer and euphrati had posts up that are currently missing. I think I pretty much remember them but if you guys have them saved I wouldnt mind reading them again.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

post #328 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-28-12, 08:16 PM

Name: Hrodgeir

Appearance: Taller and lanky, Hrodgeir is larger than most of his brethren in height but not girth. He has a narrow aquiline nose, and his eyes are light blue. His head and face are shaved, but when grown his hair is a dark red. A large burn marks the left side of his head where his ear was melted in a fire before he ascended to become a wolf, and although it is hideous looking it does not affect his hearing whatsoever.

Personality: Hrodgeir acts as though he is the greatest thing to happen to the space wolves chapter. He one day aspires to be greatest of the wolf lords, and he acts sometimes like he already is. He bullies those less intelligent than himself, and is just an all around bastard to those he does not like. To his friends, which are few, he acts as though he is their betters, but when confronted with danger will not hesitate to place himself in the way for them.

Background: Born the son of a Jarl, Hrodgeir was destined to become one aswell and was raised as such. His first brush with death came at age 3, when a drunken uncle stumbled into him and he fell into the fire pit searing the side of his head. Although he was quickly pulled out the left side of his head was severely disfigured, a large burn mark covering where his ear used to be. Living a life of luxury, he was by no means pampered, loving to fight with axe and shield and dreaming of glory on the battlefield since a young age. That dream became all to sudden when his hunting party stumbled upon an invasion force from a neighboring clan. Fighting to their last, Hrodgeir took several opponents with him as he fell, roaring in frustration at a life of glory denied. The last thing he thought he would ever see was the rune priest pointing at him in the clearing before he blacked out.

Weapons: Chainsword, bolt pistol, frag grenades, combat knife.

Last edited by Angel Encarmine; 10-29-12 at 07:09 AM.
post #329 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-29-12, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Looks pretty good Angel, though you either need to explain how he got the burn or remove it.

Update in the next day or two, so be on the lookout for it. (As I slowly begin the process of moving out of my current apartment.)

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #330 of 347 (permalink) Old 10-29-12, 07:07 AM

Good stuff, added the bit about the burn in background.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode