Contact List - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 12:17 AM
Unfinished Project King

Midge913's Flag is: USA

Forum name:Midge913

Name: Ben

Means of communication:
Yahoo:[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Roleplay experience:I have been playing role-playing for the better part of the last 15 years. Everything from D&D to Star Wars and everthing in-between. Recently added the online roleplay threads to the lineup and have really been enjoying it so far.

Theme preferences: No preference. If it involves dice, paper, and character playing then sign me up.

Memorable roleplay from the past: Nothing stands out at the moment. There are so many memorable times.

Favorite roleplaying system: My favorite at the moment is the White Wolf system of games (werewolf, Vampire, etc)

Favorite games: Dragon Age, Fallout, anything Star Wars, Final Fantasy, Civilization, Mass Effect, pretty much anything complicated or quest type.

Favorite roleplaying moment: When a Minotaur fighter that I was playing in D&D waded through about 60 orks without taking a scratch.

Favorite quote:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: Nothing that I can think of at the time being.

Do you like the title of this thread? (Yes/No) If no, then what might be a better title? Its ok, says what it means. Sprucing it up wouldn't hurt I suppose.

Commissions, Project Logs, and Galleries
Follow me on Twitter: @MidgesWorkshop. You can aslo follow me on face book Here

Last edited by Midge913; 10-28-11 at 05:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 03:02 AM

Euphrati's Flag is: USA

Forum name: Euphrati

Name: Laura

Means of communication:
Yahoo- truchaos
MSN- Euphrati
Email- [email protected]

Roleplay experience: LARP (white wolf), Vampire & Werewolf tabletop (white wolf), D&D (I favour the Eberon and Faerun settings), Star Wars, Star Trek, 7th Sea, Trinity, Shadowrun, Arduin, Rifts, Warhammer (fantasy rpg), Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, etc… I’m also a member of a local medieval group ‘Knights of Eastwind’ (I shoot a longbow and favour an axe/shield combo). All in all, 13+ years of role playing in one form or another either as a player or the gm/storyteller.

Theme preferences: I place a heavy emphasis on details and character development/interaction. I prefer a balanced storyline that allows for character growth but I am not bound by ‘theme’ so to say. I have to admit I’m a sucker for the interplay of emotions.

Memorable roleplay from the past: Augusta by Night- somewhere close to 100 active players at its height. The Claw- my first text/forum rp (thank you Darkreever for allowing me the chance to take my first flight into forum-based under your watch).

Favorite roleplaying system: I favour d10/d100 (%) based systems that reward players for thinking outside the box and encourages role playing vs. simply rolling of dice.

Favorite games: Anything complex. I have played Everquest for 11 years.

Favorite roleplaying moment: back in late 2000 I was asked by a friend/gm if I would run an npc for him in a few sessions of his D&D game. The npc turned out to be a young copper dragon that was the companion of a gruff dwarven warrior. Her antics under my care included one instance where she had the bright idea to ‘hide’ the collection of gems the group had found by shoving them into her cheeks like a chipmunk and trying to play off that she didn’t know where they had gotten. It involved a lot of hand/claw gestures and a mouth full of ice on my part (to which I still cannot believe I managed with a entirely straight face), although when the dwarf finally convinced her to ‘drop them’ he ended up with a heap of gems covered in dragon drool begrudgingly spat into his waiting hands. I was quickly asked to join the group as a true player.

There have been countless moments of epic successes (and equally epic failures to which even divine beings would laugh and shrug helplessly in the face of) but that one moment sticks in my mind for the sheer interactive nature and creative humour it instilled in the event.

Favorite quote(s!):
‘Fairytales do not teach children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairytales teach children that dragons can be slain.’

‘They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side; no wonder I'm still awake.’

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: I would be thrilled to see a rp that was carried through a series where the characters were able to grow beyond the normal bounds/limits that a one-shot storyline entails.

Do you like the title of this thread? (Yes/No) If no, then what might be a better title? It suits.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 03:07 AM

Necrosis's Flag is: Canada

Forum name: Necrosis

Name: Ken

Means of communication: MSN, [email protected]

Roleplay experience: Not sure, more then 4 years.

Theme preferences: Fantasy

Favorite roleplaying system: Dark Heresy?

Do you like the title of this thread? Yes

What Happened to all the other information: I don't think it was necessary.

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 06:09 PM

G0arr's Flag is: USA

Forum name: G0arr, or g0arr if you like.

Name: Dan

Means of communication:
Steam: G0arr001

Location: Arkansas, look for a town with no population sign and a torn down gas station

Roleplay experience:
12 years of D&D

4 years White Wolf
Around 3 years GMing WHFRP.
Around 2 years GMing Dark Heresy (I think).
Several months GMing Deathwatch and Rogue Trader

Theme preferences:

Love me some Si-Fi other than that a good action/horror mix.

Memorable roleplay from the past:

Humm… none really jumping out in my mind right off.

Favorite roleplaying system:

Would have to say the D100 system that most of the warhammer games use.

Favorite games:

Chaos Gate(damn the inability to run on my computer), Doom, KOTOR, Dungeon Siege, Elemental, Warhammer 40k(Though I havn’t been able to play it in years), MTG, Dawn of War (I and II), Might an Magic, Final Fantasy, Zelda,

Favorite roleplaying moment:
D&D a barbarian is about to be sneak attacked by an invisible cleric. He smiles and turns to the group. “I trust the GM,” the player said seconds before the dice rolled. One triple 20 later his character is laying face down in the sand with a cleaved in skull. The player looks up at the GM. “You’re kidding me. I trusted you!”

Favorite quote:

“They see me rollin, the polyhedrons.” Accysadpanda
"I got this, I got this... You got this" Unknown failtank

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?:

A series of RP’s created by one or several GM’s that characters can be reused in. You can develop a character through a single game, but as years of D&D have shown me development is best over several different adventures.

Do you like the title of this thread? (Yes/No) If no, then what might be a better title?
Yes. Says what it needs to say.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 07:15 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Forum name: Angel of Blood

Name: Dom

Means of communication:
MSN: [email protected]
I will only add you if you put who it is in the add request. And unless you happen to be some hitherto unknown fit bird, i won't be adding you on facebook ^^

Roleplay experience: RP like these? Only since last september roughly and only on these boards. Used to play Inquisitor years and years ago.

Theme preferences: Not really too concerned, as long as it looks well thought out and has someone reliable running it and reliable people signing up for it.

Memorable roleplay from the past: Not really done enough to warrant a favourite tbh. Though i did dearly like 'In over your head' by Deathbringer and sincerly hope it may start again one day.

Favorite roleplaying system: Err, again don't really do any others so this i suppose.

Favorite games: Call of Duty, Medal of Honor and Battlefield series. Left4Dead 1+2, CSS, Football Manager, FIFA, hopefully The Old Republic when it comes out. Oh and Mass Effect 1+2+(soon 3) own all.

Favorite roleplaying moment: Back when i played Inquisitor a friend failed rather massively on his melta bomb role and it ended up sticking to his own chest plate. Much hilarity insued, and in the end we just stopped rolling the dice to see just how much more he could die.

Favorite quote: "Nobody asks to be a hero. It just sometimes turns out that way."

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: Like i said before would like to see Deathbringer RP start back up again ^^ But also would like to see a really well thought out RP that is something very different(much like in over your head was) and would actually finish through to completion and have sequels after it. Infact pretty much what Euphrati said above.

Do you like the title of this thread? (Yes/No) If no, then what might be a better title?: Does the job really. Could be called 'Darkreevers whimzical band of merry followers?'
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 07:55 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Forum name: Deus Mortis

Name: Nick

Means of communication:
Hotmail and MSN: [email protected]
Facebook: If you are that bothered, PM me and you can have a link

Roleplay experience: About 3 years

Theme preferences: I tend to find my way into action RP's mostly, but I myself am rather open on the matter.

Memorable roleplay from the past: I have 3: AB:TN 2, Hammer of Olympia and The Sick Children

Favorite roleplaying system: Which ever one they uses here. I'm pretty much ignorant of all other forms of RPing

Favorite games: Call of Duty, Halo, Assassins Creed, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Favorite roleplaying moment: Damn, that's difficult! Probably...if I had to choose...gah I can't pick! It would probably be from one of the above mentioned RP's though

Favorite quote(s): "You are the dumbest smart person I have EVER met!"

My Physics teacher - "When was the last time you were slapped? Not a kind slap, like one from your mother, but a really dirty slap?" (Now, I'm sure you aren't allowed to say that to a student, but it was bloody hilarious )

"'What are you talking about? America's not going to destroyed!'
'Never? Rome was destroyed, Greece was destroyed, Persia was destroyed, Spain was destroyed. All great countries are destroyed. Why not yours? How much longer do you think your country will last? Forever?'"

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: Nothing decent. I only say that because I will be busy soon, so won't have a lot of time to RP, which means that I'll miss out on all the goodness
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-06-11, 03:26 PM

High_Seraph's Flag is: USA

Forum Name: High_Seraph

Means of Communication: [email protected]

Roleplay Experience: 10-13 years of all sorts of D&D, online Rps since joining Heresy(and I completely sucked at it, still do.)Just started a Dark Heresy campaign three weeks ago.

Theme: Whatever.

Memorable roleplay from the past: Two days is all it takes.

Favorite roleplaying system: Like D&D's system from use but loving the percentage of Dark Heresy.

Favorite games: Elder scrolls series, Assassin's Creed series, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dragon Age Origins, Dynasty Warriors series.

Favorite roleplaying moment: Killing my party by not disabling a trap then looting thier corpses.

Favorite quote(s): "NO" - Mom after damn near anything I ask her.

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: Dunno. Ask in a month.

"Loyalty is its own reward."
Lion El'Jonson.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-09-11, 05:41 PM

Jackinator's Flag is: United Kingdom

Forum Name: Jackinator

Means of Communication: [email protected]

Roleplay Experience: Very little, a few months on this forum plus some other stuff with friends

Theme: As long as it's fun

Memorable roleplays from the past: The Wretched Host, it didn't last long unfortunately but for the little time it was going I really enjoyed it and would love to see a return.

Favourite roleplaying system: Forum

Favourite games: Dawn of War Series, MW2, 40k

Favourite roleplaying moment: In serpion5's ...The Damned one of the Marines revealed his identity to me as a Marine from the Emperor's Children. I, as a loyalist turn and punch him, carnage ensues as we two loyalists face off against about six pre-heresy marines, thinking them Chaos Marines. I kinda accidently jumped the next update for which I am eternally apologetic, but it was still hilarious and good fun

Favourite Quote:
"Three rings for Elven kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the land of Mordor,
Where the shadows lie"

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT's: Hmmm, tough question, there's quite a lot of good stuff already going on and I'm working on some stuff myself so I'm gonna pass.

Last edited by Jackinator; 04-18-11 at 01:36 PM.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-15-11, 08:33 PM
description whore

deathbringer's Flag is: England

Forum name: deathbringer (DB usually in chat or too my disgust deathy)

Name: Aaron

Means of communication:
msn [email protected]
facebook skype (preferably the first, i'm usually around after work)

Roleplay experience: Really started roleplaying on heresy a little under two years ago. Always loved writing, saw the roleplay section and stuck around, about the same time as dark angel and a little after BAV. Par reever i cant think of anyone that has been around with regularity, though admittedly I've become pretty sporadic, much longer

Theme preferences: I like interactive roleplays with lots of charactor development but nothing like a really well written action post. If its descriptive I'll love it

Memorable roleplay from the past: the claw and attention brothers have both been superb but the gates of hell and lelun will always have a special spot in my heart. The tortured wretch is by far and away the favourite of my creations.

Favorite roleplaying system: Forum , par that and maybe inquisitor my interest is minimal

Favorite games: Inquisitor, fantasy, 40k

Favorite roleplaying moment: Oh so so so many. I think my favourite charactors in Iorek, Lelun, the tyrant, Lynx have all had there moments

Favorite quote:

I'm camper than a row of pink tents
the whole of quagmires rant at brian and consequentially... hey quagmire i fucked your dad
my penis is not a dog... its batman
one of my sons is being chased by a guy... my other son is jealous... life is good

At the end of the day is it makes me giggle it's up there

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?:
well primarily i'd like to see all in komankos post... because i said most of it...
Secondly i'd like to see me return to form, I've been sporadic of late in interest and quality so I'd like that to change
Thirdly I'd like to finish an rp of my own.... i've been pathetic apologies
Fourthly I'd like to see the next new generation of heretical rp'ers spring up and grow. I've had the pleasure of growing under reever and euph's amazing guidance and had the pleasure of seeing guys like komanko and dravleth and particularly one of the best gm's on here reavan and poster's deus mortis become the fixtures they are today. I'd like to see the next batch
Finally I'd like to see a good solid tau rp.
Do you like the title of this thread? It suits, cant complain but wouldnt sniff at something more grandious

kudos to lillian thorne for the awesome sig

Last edited by deathbringer; 04-15-11 at 08:37 PM.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-18-11, 01:17 PM

Karak The Unfaithful's Flag is: Great Britain

Contact info

Forum name: Karak the Unfaithful (you can call me Karak)

Name: ### INFORMATION DELETED BY THE ORDO MALLEUS ###

Means of communication: I have E-mail you know! [email protected]

Roleplay experience: not much but I'm a decent fluff writer

Theme prefrences: Horror, action, evil, pointless maddness and comedy

Memorable roleplay from the past: I like them all!

Favorite roleplaying system: we have systems?

Favorite games: all sorts of rubbish

Favorite roleplaying moment: Anything that Rupert did in the WAAAGH! roleplay

Favorite quote: "I am the Fury!" -me! and "destroy for the sake of destruction, kill for the sake of killing" -unknown

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: more bezerkers and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Do you like the title of this thread?: what sort of question is that?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomster View Post
Ok, doing good gentlemen.
(Except Karak, you are not really a gentleman, but more brutal.... a brutalman )

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode