Total War! - Page 30 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #291 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-23-11, 08:26 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

shadow best watch his neck lest his head fall from his shoulders. as for the necrons assaulting the reargaurd.....i believe a blasting to hell is in order

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #292 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 01:41 AM Thread Starter

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Samu3, i know, I'm just being firm so I can end this silly bickering. Though BlackApostle, I understand your point, however my decision is final. Though I'd like you to elaborate further on that Samu3, how exactly does a Grey Knights force fight on the table-tops??

Warsmith7552, let me explain further...................

Your daemon is an extremely ugly F&^*, who serves Khorne as a lesser daemon prince; a sort of field commander for the chaos Gods if you will. He serves the chaos prince, Gryjiuoplaswe, and he has been given to you for betraying your former master and choosing to serve Khorne(basically it's a propaganda present to you). He is a massive creature that looks like a eagle, bear, dragon, and some sort of twisted demon mixed together in one. He is as tall as a two story building, with a spear that eternally flows with blood, and a massive maw in the other hand from which he can summon dark magic. Thats your daemon, and unless Anfo does something drastic, he's in for a really tough fight.

As for the fight, BlackApostleVilhelm, it's basically the final determinant. I am inputting the black and type of attack that you guys describe(meaning if you just say "He swings at his opponent", he will only perform a basic hit(with a low strength count). Basically put, in 2-3 post from now one of you will stand victorious while the other is dead, with no way to return. Soon someone will go home emtpy handed!!!!!

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"

Last edited by emporershand89; 01-24-11 at 01:45 AM.
post #293 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 02:26 AM

Samu3's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
Though I'd like you to elaborate further on that Samu3, how exactly does a Grey Knights force fight on the table-tops??
Longer Version

They are very expensive model's, so if you field them dont expect to take a lot. This tend's to mean do the best with what Knight's you have, its got to be fast and hard hitting. Basically get in real fast, take them as Elites so they can deep strike and take Inquisitorial Stormtrooper's to cover the two troop requirment.

Once they deep strike fire everything you have into the unit you want to assualt, remembering that you only have very few men so make sure to choose good target's, something that will hurt the enemy if it die's. At the same time try not to land to close and get shot up, they still only have the +3 save and if you loose to many when they come in then its a huge failure.

After that they have Nemisis force weapon's for +2 strength so assault with everything you got. They can fire their weapon's as they run into combat as well (Special Rule), and dont forgot that if you opponent want's to fire on you,you have the Aegis which mean's they have to roll to see how far they can see you, sort of like Night Time Fighting.

After that its stack's on, slaughter whatever it is you charged and move on.
If you have Termies then mount them in a Land Raider instead.
Well that's how I play anyway.

Short Version

Assualt, Assualt, Assualt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
It's called a meltagun because "microwave over gun" is retarded

Things a Guardsman would say
" Why do the Orks have one of our Basilisks?"
" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
" Lighter, X ray, tanning machine dang weres the kill setting on this lasgun?"

Last edited by Samu3; 01-24-11 at 02:50 AM.

post #294 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 03:09 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

i am attacking the wraithlord with two people EH, both my captain and my chaplain

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #295 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 03:11 AM

I would bring Kreutz and his Bodygaurd into it, but that would make it just too unfair.

Quote:

" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
post #296 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 03:32 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

unfair? he is xenos, it is our duty as warriors of the emperor to destroy him utterly!

post #297 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 04:43 AM

Alright, Alright. Next Update

Quote:

post #298 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 07:04 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

warsmith7752's Flag is: United Kingdom

Wooooo! Giant bloodthirsty death machine!

And Anfo my ground forces can show the fleet where to hit so you are getting a barrage wether you like it or not.

current win rates;
csm 3/1/1
daemons 1/0/0

Last edited by warsmith7752; 01-24-11 at 07:24 AM.
post #299 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 07:28 AM
Feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samu3 View Post
I would bring Kreutz and his Bodygaurd into it, but that would make it just too unfair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackApostleVilhelm View Post
i am attacking the wraithlord with two people EH, both my captain and my chaplain
Shadow needs a little help by the sounds of it. Maybe not...

eh89, you remember what Shadow can do, right?

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #300 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 02:28 PM

G0arr's Flag is: USA

warsmith7752:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
Galbatorius: “Galba” as it has become known is mainly a volcanic planet, one that supports a thick atmosphere similar to Venus. There is little worth in this planet other than its unusually large amount of natural resources; specifically Tibian Gas used to power beam and laser weapons. However, the atmosphere blocks all scanning and communications so as to hide what really occurs on the planet’s surface. Only one continent stands above the sea of magma and it will be a challenge to whoever attempts to utilize this planet. No moons
It’s not a spotting problem, it’s a communication problem. It’s completely solvable by ‘bouncing’ a landing ship through the atmosphere to relay communication. The primary problem is time, taking between 10-15 minuets for the ship to make a round trip.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode