Total War! - Page 28 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #271 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 10:09 AM
Feed

Hmmm. More humans? The galaxy seems to have developed a rodent problem while we were asleep, Lord Shadow.

Bust out the World Engines!

Nonsense is our Salvation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 03:15 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

i beg to differ EH, there is a very large difference between the grey knights and the black dragons. just because my men have mutations does not put them on the level of the grey knights, NONE of them have turned to chaos EVER, they are the best chapter out there plain and simple and none can really hold a candle to them.

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #273 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 07:29 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

Mmmmmm... how many, Serp? I think a couple o' dozen (World Engines) should do the trick, but I can't be bothered with waiting.... perhaps we should just go ahead and seal off the Warp? Properly, this time? (Stupid Old Ones.)

Although I wouldn't mind creating a time machine, going and fetching a load of C'tan, and letting them loose. Like, thousands. Thousands of C'tan.

The mere thought arouses me in a way that nothing else can.

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand

post #274 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 09:53 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

i demand that the Emperor get off the toilet and aid us. i mean seriously how big is this shit he is taking for him to be in the bathroom for ten thousand years?

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #275 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-21-11, 01:13 AM
Feed

Gah... If time travel was a possibility, Darvy, I`m pretty sure it would have been done.

...stupid Old Ones...

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #276 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-21-11, 01:54 AM Thread Starter

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Hahaha, no, sorry, i'll have it posted tonight. Life caught up with me and I've been extremely busy these last couple o'days

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #277 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-21-11, 03:31 PM
Banned

Tanis's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackApostleVilhelm View Post
ok i have a bone to pick with the grey knight force....really? a grey knight force has never and will never be that big unless the chaos gods themselves take flesh and run rampant through the galaxy. we all might as well put down our weapons and surrender now if the whole damn chapter is going to be in system because they are THAT damn powerful.

if anything yours should be the smallest force in the system unless they are tied to an Inquisition fleet, which is usually the case.
[quote=Samu3;852246]Going to have to agree with Apostle, Grey Knights would never deploy in such force for such a small campaign if they were to deploy at all.[quote]

Sorry to upset. I was told it would be Grey Knights. I don't have any of the books all I really have been going off was the Lexicanum information, and another site that had some expanded information about them.

If I will be taking the slot of the Inquisition I will be seeing about a force more balanced with other Ordos of the Inquisition.
post #278 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 06:55 AM Thread Starter

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Well, if you want, you can have the Orks, thats the only other race thats left.

I ask that you please stop picking on Tanis, I said he could have an Grey Knights force, unless he wants orks. the reason is that i need an Inquisitor to cap off the storyline. In addition, I also need someone to counter the soon to be rising chaos faction. I need an anti-deamon faction, and the Grey Knights do nicely.

Tanis, your ok, I'll work you in in a seperate post and then you'll follow the regular posts. The only thing is that I'm going to give your a Thorax Witch Hunter ship for your fleet to even out the odds here. Besides that, your officially in!!

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"

Last edited by emporershand89; 01-22-11 at 07:14 AM.
post #279 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 07:55 AM

Samu3's Flag is: Australia

We have said before, we are not picking on Tanis or trying to bully him.

I play the Grey Knight's on the table-top. While they do not do as well as they are made out to, it's only to balance out the odd's (And there Codex is way to old).
These Knights are the some of the Mankind's greatest warriors, the best of the best. Their Chapter would not under any circumstances deploy in full force. And it just puts me off to see fluff like that ignored, especially because I play them.

Once again, not blaming Tanis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
It's called a meltagun because "microwave over gun" is retarded

Things a Guardsman would say
" Why do the Orks have one of our Basilisks?"
" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
" Lighter, X ray, tanning machine dang weres the kill setting on this lasgun?"
post #280 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 08:24 AM
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

warsmith7752's Flag is: United Kingdom

You know that daemon that I can summon eh89? What kind of Daemon is he and how many other daemons come with him?

current win rates;
csm 3/1/1
daemons 1/0/0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode