Total War! - Page 27 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #261 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 08:27 PM

Silbern's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0arr View Post
LIES! Silbern you must remove the Imperials! They are the bigger threat! you can always ally yourself with the... umm... Necrons and kill the tyranids later!

And leave the earth caste behind to build the fortress all by themselves so it will be done when you get back.
First of all, I would rather leave my earth caste with a hoarde of orks then with you Tyranids. The out come should be just about the same anyway.

Don't worry everyone. All I'm going to say is the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So to place my "Carrion" plan in to effect I will probablly let the Tyranid take the planet. This campaign is getting interesting indeed.

I'll take some losses, understandable, but with the addition of Grey Knights to the Imperials means I will need to take a wait-and-see approach. Sooner or later the Tyranids will have to face the Imperials who are also trying to fight off the Necrons! Carrion indeed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #262 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 08:45 PM

Lord Ramo's Flag is: England

You know you want to declare war on the squats, The eldar have an alliance with your men, plus we wont make demands of you!

post #263 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 08:54 PM
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

warsmith7752's Flag is: United Kingdom

No ya gitz, you stupid umies stomp da tin cans to pieces coz dey in no fun ter fight an den ya bluemies (Tau) can come and join da waaaaaaaaagh an den we wil stomp da umies wiv our superior intellect.

Orkish logic dat iz, if we iz in charge of da galaxy everything would be much simpler. Da umies would be kept in their place an we would av a 'ternity o fightin.

current win rates;
csm 3/1/1
daemons 1/0/0

post #264 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 09:06 PM

Silbern's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by warsmith7752 View Post
No ya gitz, you stupid umies stomp da tin cans to pieces coz dey in no fun ter fight an den ya bluemies (Tau) can come and join da waaaaaaaaagh an den we wil stomp da umies wiv our superior intellect.

Orkish logic dat iz, if we iz in charge of da galaxy everything would be much simpler. Da umies would be kept in their place an we would av a 'ternity o fightin.
Why the Ork "Intelligence" does not rule the Galaxy...

post #265 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 02:06 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

ok i have a bone to pick with the grey knight force....really? a grey knight force has never and will never be that big unless the chaos gods themselves take flesh and run rampant through the galaxy. we all might as well put down our weapons and surrender now if the whole damn chapter is going to be in system because they are THAT damn powerful.

if anything yours should be the smallest force in the system unless they are tied to an Inquisition fleet, which is usually the case. i mean fuck i should put a boltgun to my head and squeeze the trigger right now and get it over with this is so one sided. yes i know that they are imperial and on our side but this just went from the Imperials being up there with the necrons and eldar to it just being the Imperium bending everyone over and raping them.

There's not a huge warp threat for THAT MANY grey knights to be here, maybe like four squads of five if you want to be realistic, even Angron only had 100 grey knights pitted against him and his forces on armageddon and that is one hell of a fucking fighting force.

sorry for the rant but i find it hard to believe that i am the only who finds this simply wrong. i have nothing against you tanis but you should realize that this is a force that could quite possibly take the Eye on if it ever came to that and it is waaaaay too much overkill for this kind of Rp. shit i might as well have put the Custodes down as my own army list and gone with that

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #266 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 03:14 AM

Samu3's Flag is: Australia

Going to have to agree with Apostle, Grey Knights would never deploy in such force for such a small campaign if they were to deploy at all.

Prehaps a compromise could come into effect, one Grey Knight can represent X amount of troop's?

Like 1 Grey Knight = 100 Troop points.
Thats just an example but it could along those lines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
It's called a meltagun because "microwave over gun" is retarded

Things a Guardsman would say
" Why do the Orks have one of our Basilisks?"
" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
" Lighter, X ray, tanning machine dang weres the kill setting on this lasgun?"
post #267 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 03:29 AM

Anfo's Flag is: USA

Small? SMALL? You call my excursion in this system SMALL? You will need to more than 100 pathetic grey knights to deal with my might!

I am your doom.

post #268 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 03:44 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

oh anfo, if only you knew how quickly your tiny army would fall against the might of the Eighth Grand Company. we are the epitome of the Iron Warriors and the Hammer of Olympia, too bad i couldnt play them then these grey knights would have a true force to go up against

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #269 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 04:44 AM Thread Starter

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

Black Apostle, i am viewing his army now, I will balance it out, the only real difference between your mutant space marines and the grey knights is that the knights all have psychic lances and powers thats it.

He is technically a Inquisition army, and that slot will close afterwards, leaving only the Orks open for play. I need an Inquisitor to introduce what the real plot all amasses up to.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #270 of 512 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 06:36 AM

Bane_of_Kings's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ramo View Post
You know you want to declare war on the squats, The eldar have an alliance with your men, plus we wont make demands of you!
Well it depends on who looks like they are the more strongest towards the end .

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode