Ghost in the Twilight (Recruitment Thread) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Ghost in the Twilight (Recruitment Thread)

A space hulk is a massive wreckage of several ships fused together. Space Hulks drift in and out of warp space, and on their journeys, that can take several millennia, they gather the wreckage of ships that have been long lost in the chaos of the warp. Several of those ships originate from a time before the Imperium, from a time long lost. The ships are from the glorious days hen mankind first walked the starts. Technological relics, known as “Standard Template Constructs” originate from these days, and they are all highly sought after by the Imperium of Man, and especially the Adeptus Mechanius. On the rare occasions that they drop out of warp space, they might arrive into an Imperial System. The chance of this happening is small, and even if they passed straight past an inhabited planet they might go unnoticed.

But this time it did not. During the early months of 972.M41 a space hulk appeared at the outer edges of the Boronis Prime system. Normally it might have gone unnoticed, for it arrived in the shadows of intense solar storms, but it was not to be. Not soon after the solar storms Astropaths from nearby systems were going mad, all of them claiming to have seen a vision. They all kept repeating warnings of a ghost coming in the cover of the twilight, bringing untold destruction with it. Not many nights later every single of the Astropaths had committed suicide. These happenings did not go unnoticed to the Adeptus Astartes. The Astartes force closest to the system consisted of marines from the Blood Angels and the Crimson Fists chapter, who were returning from a crusade close to the Halo Zone They quickly dispatched a fast attack vessel into the Boronis Prime system, from which the. The crusade dispatched a fast attack vessel carrying a small, but still potent strike force. But upon their arrival they found that they were not the only ones curious about the happenings in the system. Upon arrival they found that the Inquistion had dispatched an Inquistior, along with a small task force to investigate. That was nothing out of the ordinary. The Inquistion suspected everyone, and indeed, everything for heresy. But the odd things was that even the Adeptus Mechanius had sent a vessel to investigate. An Archmagos, along with techpriests and the armed Tech-Guard, claimed to have been sent to investigate the arrival of a Space Hulk that they knew as the “Ghost in the Twilight”.

Rules:

1: No f***ing godmodding… (Should be obvious…)

2: Post between every update, at least once. Two missed updates are the same as death for you...

3: Try to post good quality posts. I prefer one proper post, rather than one that is rushed just before you go and sleep or something…

4: Respect your fellow role players.

5:You are allowed to kill one of your own if there is a (very) good reason for it…

6: I might add more, so be prepared for that…

For those interested, I am looking for the following:

3 Space Marine Terminators (1 Librarian, standard Terminators have the choice of Thunderhammer and Storm shield, A pair of Lightning claws or a Heavy flamer/Assault Canon)

5 Imperial Storm Troopers (1 Sergeant, one trooper can carry a flamer/meltagun/plasma gun, and the rest have the choice of an Bolter or Hellgun)

1 Archmagos

1 Tech Priest

The Character you post should look something like this:

Name: (Obvious)

History: (Try to sound realistic. You don’t need to be a god…)

Appearance: (Same as above.,,)

Personality: (Should also be obvious)

Equipment: Codex choices are a good start, but things that would fluff vise be OK will also be accepted.

Weapons: Same as above.

Space Marine Librarian: Decado Lyanor (Captain Stillios)

Space Marine Assault Terminator: Brother Arthur kael (warsmith7752)

Space Marine Terminator: Nerovar Exellion (Bane_of_Kings)

Archmagos: Severus Reetheus (Samu3)

Techpriest: Otaku (G0DSMACKED) ]

Stormtrooper Sergeant: Jacen Ilrik (Serpion5)

Stormtrooper: Lawrence Renault (Arkeoptrix)

Stormtrooper: Katie Dent (Lord Ramo)

Stormtrooper: Gaius Curio (Hellados)

Stormtrooper: Lauren "Titan" Renault (Marshall Ragnar)

I will inform you if there is anything I want you to change…

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know

Last edited by Doelago; 12-08-10 at 07:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 11:08 PM

WarpSpawned's Flag is: Australia

I'll join, can I be the Archmagos?

I'll make a CS asap

I do commissions (Mostly non-human) on DeviantArt, PM me if you want a drawing of a character or whatnot. Descriptions are needed as I am not a mind reader

Taking quotes out of context is always fun:
post #3 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpSpawned View Post
I'll join, can I be the Archmagos?

I'll make a CS asap
Yes, you can! Dont rush it, you have all the time in the world...

post #4 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 11:17 PM

Hellados's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ive never done this before, how often is it updated? Can i be a Imperial Storm Trooper Sergeant, to hell with being a fancy boy in plate armour
post #5 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-30-10, 11:41 PM
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

I would suggest taking another look at two things doelago, your rule #5, and the ability for players to choose rank with certain characters.

In fact I would also suggest that the inquisitor be an NPC run by you the GM, just an opinion is all.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

post #6 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-01-10, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

I just thought about this a bit more...If you want oneof the "special" rank, suchas Sergeant or Librarian, I want you to sign up for it, and a few days before I start I will chose the player that would fit best for the role imo... Also, the Inquisitor has been removed and will be an NPC ,cause he would be god damn over powered...

Last edited by Doelago; 12-01-10 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Crap quality post that was posted in hurry from school...
post #7 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-01-10, 07:59 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

warsmith7752's Flag is: United Kingdom

So you pick who gets to be the librarian out of the three astares and pick the sergeant out of the storm troopers?

current win rates;
csm 3/1/1
daemons 1/0/0
post #8 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-01-10, 08:23 AM
Feed

I wanna have a crack at being a stormtrroper. There are a lot of astartes rp`s out there atm, plus that weird daemons one...

Name: Jacen Ilrik (Stormtrooper Sergeant)

History: Jacen was orphaned at the age of seven on his homeworld, an agri planet with a high yield until an ork invasion when the Hive Fleets forced an ork exodus on the Eastern Fringe.

The few survivors, Jacen among them, were delegated to various new lives on their new homeworld Braxin Prime. Jacen, being too young to work, was instead enrolled in the schola. Proving to be in excellent physical condition despite all that had transpired, Jacen was offered the choice of Stormtrooper training. Jacen wanted to serve the Emperor, so became a Stormtrooper.

Appearance: Slightly taller than average, of medium build. Short blackish hair just beginning to silver around the edges. Brown eyes, short stubble and always seems to be smiling at something.

His armour is decorated with graffitti and signatures around the knees and elbow pads, reminders of all the lovely women he`s met/saved from danger in nightclubs during time off.

Amazingly for a soldier, he has no scars as yet.

Personality: Cool and together, as all stormtroopers are. Has a twisted sense of humour at times, a little cocky around non military and women. He begins to lose his cool around astartes, however. In them he sees a life he could have had, but was not good enough for.

Equipment: Carapace Armour, Two Frag grenades, One Krak grenade. Helmet with built in rebreather mask.

Weapons: Hellgun, Combat Knife, Chainsword.

This cool? I can change if you want.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Last edited by Serpion5; 12-09-10 at 12:25 AM.
post #9 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-01-10, 09:00 AM

Lord Ramo's Flag is: England

I will take a stormtrooper role if that is ok, will post a character up later.

post #10 of 113 (permalink) Old 12-01-10, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warsmith7752 View Post
So you pick who gets to be the librarian out of the three astares and pick the sergeant out of the storm troopers?
You PM me if you want one of the special ranks,and the I will chose from the ones that want them...

Last edited by Doelago; 12-01-10 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Was also posted from school...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode