From the Warp... (recruitment) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Feed

Default From the Warp... (recruitment)

---Position Available---

In the great swirling ocean that is the Immaterium, there exists a place not of war and discord, but of negotiation and reason. A place where the four powers put aside their differences and collaborate upon the matters that will affect or benefit them all. Such negotiations are not however, restricted to the gods themselves. Many alliances have been formed here, many armies brokered under the promises made within this unholy chamber...

--- --- ---

This rp is based on a daemonic incursion of an imperial sector. Nobody but the daemonic leader of the attack (me) truly understands the hidden agenda of this invasion. More will come to light as the invasion progresses, and the parts you play will dramatically affect the success or failure of all the factions involved...

Cast:

Anon (Serpion5)

Bragi: Male Fury
Nikar: Gender indeterminite Fury
Lahki: Female Fury

0-3 Bloodletter Champions Position Available
Empty Available
Gong'Alt DestroyerHive
Tha'aktos Ultra111

0-3 Plaguebearer Champions Position Available
Viralistopheles GODSMACKED
EmptyAvailable
Oon'nu warpspawned

0-3 Horror Champions Position Available
Vetis Samu3
Korthose Warsmith7752
Empty Available

0-3 Daemonette Champions Position Available
Lacaressa Farseer Darvaleth
Empty Available
Empty Available

Bonecrusher, Bloodthirster (NPC)

Wyrdcaller, Lord of Change (NPC)

Poxgiver, Great Unclean One (NPC)

Caressela, Keeper of Secrets (NPC)

Rules:

1: Unless I ask for more, please limit yourselves to one post per update. I will update once a week, more if everyone is ready.

2: No godmodding. Obvious, but worth repeating. This means no controlling other player characters, no controlling NPC`s, no “one shot” kills against tough opponents (these will be specified at the time) and no other unfair advantage of your own devising (unless I allow it. )

3: Remember the four sentence minimum. That said, I would like to see some more effort put into posts. A few paragraphs if you can manage it would be good.

4: Daemonic rivalries. Sometimes you may be called to aid one of your fellow players. But if you`re too busy, or didn`t hear, I completely understand...

Use this as a template for your charsheets.

Name: Anon (obvious)

Affiliation: None. (Khorne, Nurgle, etc.)

Weapons: Silver Straightsword. (Remember your daemon`s traditional weapon config, but if you want to be creative I might be lenient.)

Personality: Quiet and inspokem Anon avoids speaking of anything but what matters for the immediate future and the long term goal of the invasion. He is bereft of a sense of humour. His voice is that of cold calculation, and his demeanour belies a savage power that is lethal when roused.

Appearance: Anon has the shape of a human, but is permanently veiled in a robe of pure darkness. His blade hangs from his back unless being used. Dim blue orbs of light glow where his eyes would be, but his face (if he has one) remains hidden.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Last edited by Serpion5; 12-17-10 at 09:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 11:31 AM

Snowy's Flag is: Australia

I must join this one.
Trying to keep a record of how long I can stick with your RPs, not that I need any encouragment to join.

Name: Yorn
Affiliation: Khorne

Weapons: A pair of large knives, coated in the blood of his enemies.

Personality: your usual bloodthirsty maniac, he hates it when he isn't spilling blood and gets very irratable when he isn't killing, but when he is he becomes happy and screams praises to the gods and the usual stuff a pyschotic sociopath does.

Appearance: a deep red and between his "armour plates" where usually you would see lines, you see streams of lava, showing that Yorn really is "Hot Blooded" he has a large cloak of deep red with the bleach white skull of a massive creature as the centrepiece. And the usual appearance of a Bloodletter

I'm a major fan of Winston Churchill and Walter Tompson (his bodyguard.) So that is why my avatar is of Winson and Walter. No I'm not wierd, I'm not stupid, I'm just Snowy.

post #3 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
Feed

This makes... Three for Snowy.

post #4 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 12:13 PM

Samu3's Flag is: Australia

Name: Vetis
Affiliation: Tzeentch
Daemon type: Horror

Weapons: Ranged attack is primary weapon, had many hands to summon and throw Daemonic fire.
Can past Daemonic fire around hands for melee combat.

Personallity: Gleeful, As is his Affiliation he rejoices in change and plotting for change.
Killing is not such an interesting event to Vetis, he just loves to see a plan in motion. Better yet a plan failing that calls for Improvisation. He cares not for Slaanesh or Khorne such beasts are below Tzeentch, hates Nurgle.

Appearence: Vetris is a tall humoid like Daemon, he had pink/purple skin but Cold Black armour, he had four arms and two legs. A mouth filled with razer sharp teeth and a bald head.
For anyone who plays Dragon Age picture a large Darkspawn but its got four arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
It's called a meltagun because "microwave over gun" is retarded

Things a Guardsman would say
" Why do the Orks have one of our Basilisks?"
" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
" Lighter, X ray, tanning machine dang weres the kill setting on this lasgun?"

Last edited by Samu3; 10-22-10 at 11:17 AM.
post #5 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Feed

Welcome, Samu3.

For the record, a horror can look like almost anything. Have you seen the new box set models?

And not everyone plays DoW. I certainly don`t. Haven`t for quite a while.

post #6 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 12:30 PM

Samu3's Flag is: Australia

Ty

No I havent they any good?
EDIT* changes it to something a little better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
It's called a meltagun because "microwave over gun" is retarded

Things a Guardsman would say
" Why do the Orks have one of our Basilisks?"
" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
" Lighter, X ray, tanning machine dang weres the kill setting on this lasgun?"

Last edited by Samu3; 10-16-10 at 12:34 PM.
post #7 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 12:31 PM

DestroyerHive's Flag is: Canada

Name: Gong'Alt

Armament: A long, serrated blade that burns with fire.

Personality: Pretty much what you would expect from a Bloodletter really . Bloodthirsty, likes to challenge his companions when he's not fighting, has a deep hatred towards Slaanesh Daemons.

Appearence: Tall and intimating, eyes that are normally yellow that burn like a small flame, but when in battle or angry, they turn bright orange-red and one may see flames racing in them. Always blood-soaked, even when not fighting. Always very obedient, will never question orders, and will punish those who do. Skin covered in somewhat bulky, carapaced armor, with two large, curved spikes protruding from my shoulder plates. Gold endings on my horns, that are covered with small spikes as well.

If someone lacks intelligence, than he is not stupid, because one cannot be stupid without intelligence.

If someone reverts to having to complain about your grammar, then you already won.
post #8 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 02:23 PM

G0DSMACKED's Flag is: USA

Default Viralistopheles

Name: Viralistopheles

Affiliation: Nurgle Plague Bearer Champion

Weapons: Plague Sword, Tentacles, Crab Claw

Personality: alien, abstract, concise. Viralistopheles usually doesn't seem to make sense, but if you apply his suggestions in a certain way it is genius. Viralistopheles has a passionate temperament, and doesn't mind telling you what he thinks of you.

Appearance: Viralistopheles Looks like a bloated dead body on its back, with a hundred large tentacles bursting from its rotting belly, along with mucus and pus and any number of other sticky fluids. These Tentacles lift it from the ground and move it along as well as wield a Plague Sword. Where the dead body's legs should be instead is a single large pair of crab claws. The face on the dead body is that of dead anguish. It has no viable face and voice seems to come from within. The stench of Viralistopheles is something you will speak of for years to come.

post #9 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 03:00 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Is it possible to save me a place for a Khorne Champion mate?

I definately want in but I gotta do something important before I right a character, if it is saved for me I will write up a character between 4.30 and 7
post #10 of 568 (permalink) Old 10-16-10, 03:50 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Name: Tha'aktos

Weapons: Dual Hellblades that burn with a never-ending inferno of hatred. Each Hellblade is slightly shorter than normal ones, making them easier to attack with.

Personality: Bloodthirsty, savage, and obediant only to Khorne, Tha'aktos is what you would expect from a champion of khorne. He will slaughter any being, from the warp or the materium, for dishonouring his patron god, and like his fellow khornate daemons has a burning hatred for all things Slaanesh. He will leap at any chance to kill for his god, and has yet to fail him

Appearence: A tall muscular daemon, Tha'aktos is the embodiment of what it is to be a daemon of Khorne. His eyes are bottomless pits of black, for a mortal to stare into them is for him to lose his mind. He possess's two mighty horns sprouting from his cranium, and often uses these as additional weapon to better kill his enemies. His armour is more for petrifying his enemies than actual protection, but will still protect him from all but the most grevious of attacks.

Hope this is ok?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode