My Duty Is My Fate - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-22-10, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

The grey knight sparked in a electric fire that engulfed the two pyskers and Tarkantor flashed. He was gone.

Tarkantor appeared in the room with the time bomb. The timer was now on 3 minutes, the others looked over at him. The other room was full of activity as the two terminators searched for a way out of the situation.

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-22-10, 08:03 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

Kohan was in a room full of cords, and he almost tripped over one of them. "Watch it!" Kohan yelled at the other soldiers. "This room is booby trapped, there are marines at the other side, but I can't see them clearly enough to see if they are holograms or not. Any suggestions?" he looked around to each of the soldiers. Kohan was quite nervous, as he saw the time bomb counting down. He would've liked to shut it down, but he had absolutely no idea how to. Kohan looked at the wires, and they all looked the same. It confused him. "Maybe we should get the hell out of here, whatcha think?" Kohan asked the others, then he waited on a reply....

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
post #63 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-23-10, 06:06 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

Before anyone could answer Kohan, Tarkantor appeared in a flash of light in the centre of the room. Everyone looked round to see what had happened.

Realising they needed an explanation, Tarkantor shrugged.
"Got taken away by a Grey Knight and put through a load of annoying challenges, lost warpfire, but now I know I didn't kill my parents. If I hadn't been faithful to the Emperor, I'd be dead and I would still blame myself for my parent's death. I guess faith could be used here too."

Glancing around the room, Tarkantor noticed loads of high explosives attatched to the walls and ceiling of the room, all hard-wired to a central interface, which displayed a timer. It displayed two minutes.

The back of the interface had been ripped off revealing a bundle of coloured wires, ranging from red, black, yellow, and brown. But there were too many even for an expert bomb speacilist to defuse in two minutes.

"Anyone here good with bombs?" shouted Tarkantor, "We don't have much time...and how did you guys get in this mess in the first place?" then, with a grin, "I'm gone for five minutes and you're all stuck in a bombed up room with no escape. Typical."

Noticing the terminators were also in the room, Tarkantor shut his mouth and continued scanning the room for anything that could be used to their advantage.

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand

post #64 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-23-10, 10:12 PM Thread Starter

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

On the wall was blood. It spelled:

The corpse god protects,
from his ... Throne,
Which wire will you pick?
The ... will save the others,
Red will only save you,
Or does chaos lie?

The grey knight travelld through the warp once more this time he pursued his old brother.

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #65 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-28-10, 11:29 AM

Kohan read the bloody letters on the wall, and pondered about the left out words. The emperor...throne "Golden" Kohan yelled, "The word that's left out is golden! But chaos lies so... red saves the others...and gold saves us.... What if we cut both at the same time?" Kohan asked the others. He looked at Tarkantor and asked:"What is your opinion on this? You are psychic, so you must know if chaos is lying here. Please hurry."

Kohan looked at the wires, and found the red one. It was in the right side of the chamber. He searched the golden one, and found it running through the middle of the room. "We need a conclusion NOW, or we will all die!" Kohan said angrily. He waited for others to respond....

post #66 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-28-10, 09:03 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

Tarkantor saw the words on the wall, confused by the logic puzzle. Looking at the timer, he saw 30 seconds.

Kohan shouted that it was something to do with red and gold, and Tarkantor entered warpsight. The red and gold wires shone out with the power of the Emperor, the rest twisted and full of Chaos.

"Cut them both! Both of them need to be cut at the same time!" shouted tarkantor in reply, confirming Kohan's theroy with psyhcic knowledge.

"Do it!"

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand
post #67 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-02-10, 05:04 PM

Hearing Tarkantor proving his opinion right, and the timer down to 00:27, Kohan knew he had to take action. He rushed to both of the cables, and grabbed them. "I hope we are right, and we won't get blown up." Kohan said before he lashed out with his knife, cutting the cords in two. Kohan prayed to the emperor this was the right choice......

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode