My Duty Is My Fate - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-31-10, 01:27 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

Kohan thought he was dreaming when he saw a giant mantis rising from the pool, and he was rude awakened when this all turned out to be real. Kohan yelled at the others: "Someone got some explosives? Cuz were gonna need it, and quick!" Kohan aimed at the creatures' eyes, and shot a few times with his lasgun. The creature didn't seem to feel his shots at all. Kohan tried firing at different body parts, but still the creature didn't seem to be affected. Kohan reached for his pockets, and grabbed a grenade. "Fire in the hole!" yelled Kohan as he threw the grenade at the mantis, hoping it would wound the damned thing.....

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-31-10, 03:31 PM

[[How large is this 'preying mantis'?]]

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
post #33 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-01-10, 06:08 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

tarkantor saw the terminators turn back towards the daemon, along with the PDF. if he struck out now, he would surely be killed by the terminators, if not the daemon. But if he stayed hidden, the PDF troopers would be slaughtered. Making his decision, Tarkantor strode out into the square, unleashing a furious lightning storm at the creature. It cried out, and retreated deepr into the hole, before lashing out with tentacles. WHirling the flaming sword around his head, Tarkantor cut down the attacking tentacles. howling with pain, the monster sprayed acid ichor from its severed tentacles, forcing Tarkantor to retreat into the building. Quickly ascending the stairs, Tarkantor turned to see the daemon had begun attacking the PDF, the terminators charging towards it, the chaplian uttering a battle cry.
Tarkantor knew that only the terminators had a chance of killing the beast, but the PDF could wound it. To kill it fully, however, its psycich barrier would have to be shattered as it is stabbed in the head. tarkantor crouched next to the rooftop, gathering his pyschic will. Warpfire would be needed here.

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand

post #34 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

[[twice the hieght of the terminators]]

Timan rushed away from the beast as the terminators charged. They were insanely dwarfed by the strange thing, no one stood a chance here so they began to hide behind the walls. Timan turned to see tarkantor gathering his powers.
"S**T" Timan screamed as a large tentacle whiped over the wall and grabbed him. He was waved around the things head. "NO!!" Timan yelled in protest as he was swallowed whole.

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #35 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 03:04 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

Kohan just saw Timan being swallowed whole by this unholy abomination, and his blood boiled with fury. Kohan strapped together all of his grenades and wrapped the whole package in a piece of cloth. He added his flask of liquor to the dangerous bundle, to make sure this would blow. He then stood up and yelled at the creature: "TAKE A PIECE OF THIS, YOU FILTHY CHAOS SPAWN!"

The creature lashed one of his tentacles towards Kohan, and Kohan held the package in front of him. The creature grabbed the package, and Kohan pulled the pins. "Let's see how you like the taste of my new medicine!" Kohan yelled, as the creature withdrew it's arm. "May the emperor destroy your soul, if you even have one!" Kohan said with a face full of anger....

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
post #36 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-02-10, 05:22 PM

Tarkantor watched as Timan was swallowed, anger consuming him.
"No, I must remember my training, emotions make my powers uncontrollable," he repeated, struggling to keep his powers in check. As he saw the explosive bundle being lowered in, he knew if Timan was still alive, he would be ripped apart.
The blade grew hot in his hand. Tarkantor realised, that this weapon was unlike any other, if it could focus the huge engine that would cleanse the planet, than it could damn well focus Warpfire.
Tarkantor stepped out onto the precipece as the chaplian charged forward, grabbed by a tentacle.
"Die, foul creature! Die in the name of the Emperor!" roared Tarkantor.
Warpfire billowed around him, he dived of the uilding, holding the blade in front of him. he descended like a flaming angle, burning with incandescent faith. "For the Emperor!" tarkantor roared again, crashing directly onto the head of the creature, penetrating it and cutting clean through. The chaplian was dropped as the creature screamed, it's psycich barrier broken, just as the explosive device detonated, ripping the defenceless creature apart, as it was engulfed by Warpfire.
Sensing the life force of Timan, tarkantor struggled to controle the flames, allowing Timan to fall to the ground, as the daemon finally collapsed and died.
Stil blazing, Tarkantor sped over to Timan, attepmting to retrieve his soul from the daemon's clutches. The Warpfire spread, then dissasipated, replaced by a glowing blue orb. Guiding the orb to timan, tarkantor removed the daemon's corrupting touch from his body.
gasping for breath, Timan came back from the grave. Looking over at the Chaplian, tarkantor awaited his fate. the Chaplian simply nodded curtly, having been won over by Tarkantor's loyalty. At this, tarkantor fell straight down, completely exhausted, as the PDF began cheering wildly.

Cato Marquand
post #37 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-03-10, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Timan was curled up in a dark place. Memories slowly rushed back to him, and he watched in horror at his own demise.

"BOW DOWN!" an obscene voice bellowed into the darkness.
"No" He heard his own voice state.
You will bow down to me. For I am your god!
"There is only the emperor, and he is out sheild and protector." Timan said coldly.
Your corpse god cannot help you here. BOW DOWN.
Timan saw himself slump to his knees. He saw himself scream as he disapeared. Then this. He was in his own mind. Yet he seemed to have no control.

Timan looked up at the cheering celebrating PDF troopers. He gazed into their souls. His purple eyes watching. He saw the chaplain turning. His eyes turned again to normal.

Timan rushed back to himself, there seemed to be a blank peroid in his memory. He frowned. What had happened?

Deep in a dark place a voice chuckled:
None can find me. Lord Brauntus shal be pleased.
Sorceror Forgan stood. He would stop the space marines. And he would use this man and the librarian to do so. Pathetic Loyalist scum, sending one so poweful was foolish. They would regret sending the knight. Especially the Grey one.

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #38 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-03-10, 07:01 PM

Tarkantor awoke to see the PDF celebrating. Seeing the chaplain move towards him, Tarkantor scrambled up, and initated his Warptravel. he was lost, he had no idea where he was...drifting...

Cato Marquand

Last edited by Farseer Darvaleth; 02-04-10 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Misunderstanding I thought sombdoy meant me to be a Grey Knight.
post #39 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-05-10, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

He was a swirling mass of blazing energy in the darkness. Electrical storms surged around him as he flew through the warp. Captain Zogon was on a mission. One he would complete or die trying. He sensed a brief flicker in the darkness, a brief spark which represented mankind. He searched. Then he stumbled upon it. He carefully tugged on it. Pulling it towards his destination. He would have to change his plans. A lost soul is a powerful matter.

Tarkantor emerged spluttering into the world. In complete and total darkness. He tried to reach out. But his mind hit a unbreakable wall.
"Welcome to Retribution. Welcome to the place that shall be your tomb or your rise." A silver giant boomed as he emerged from the darkness for the briefest of seconds. He promptly disapeared.

Meanwhile, the PDF troopers skidded round the corner following the chaplain. They came up to tunnel, they entered. The chaplain dispapeared into the darkness. So did they.

They emerged into a room with a mirror. On the over side was the black templars. they could not see the PDF. In their room was hundreds of wires. In the other, with the Templars, was a coutdown timer.
On their wall was a obscene poem written in blood.
Shall you survive?
Which wire shall you pick
One leads to salvation, the others to death
The wires were connected to a time bomb, reading 5 mins.

post #40 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-06-10, 07:53 AM

Tarkantor had no ides where he was, or what was happening. he faded out into blackness once more...
"I've overdone the flipping Warpfire," he thought to himslef as he passed out.

Cato Marquand

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode