My Duty Is My Fate - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 03:37 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

Kohan was surprised by the sudden warp transportation, and saw thing he had never seen before, raw chaos energies and emotions all around. Then in a bright white flash he was in a desecrated temple, reeling a bit from the small warp travel. Suddenly heretics and traitors came from all sides, and Kohan felt a rage that overtook him. No bezerker's rage.. no far from that. It was a holy rage triggered by seeing the once holy imperial, now tainted and corrupted by these evil men. But what triggered this rage most, was a statue of the holy emperor, with a noose around his neck.

Kohan couldn't control his rage no more, and bellowed: "Let's purge the foul presence of chaos from this holy place, and let these heretics feel the emperor's wrath!" Kohan ended his text with charging headlong toward the nearest group of worshippers, grabbing his two pistols from their respective holsters, and shooting into the crowd. He smacked the guns hard into the skull of a heretic close by, which cracked under such a hard impact, and fired another in the stomach. Ripping open his belly, and making him fall to the ground. Kohan subsequently put back his autopistol back into it's holster, and unsheathed his combat knife. In one fluid motion the combat knife cut through the arm and torso of another heretic. Kohan made ready to strike again, but he noticed that there were no traitors left near him...........

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

A lone presence stood above them, standing at the Emperors feet. He had a horned helmet and watched the fight with a unholy glee. The traitoroues heretic stood watching. warp energies flew over him as he controlled the cultists. The Pysker pointed at him and mentioned the source again. Timan was swirling in combat slaughtering with his "borrowed" power sword. The sorceror descended into the crowd, heretics passed before them. A small ring sat in the middle of the room. Where the Pysker stood. In front of him was Kohan. Timan yelled.
"You will not take him beast!"
Timan rushed in between them and blocked the sorceror's blow, saving Kohan's life. His sword cracked and snapped straight through under the impact. He and Kohan backed off, Timan fruitlessly held out the shard of his power sword. The Pysker advanced.
Time to die fools, you and the corpse god shall hang from my sword this day.
The voice echoed throughout the heads of the PDF troopers making some collapse to the floor. It was too much for the heretics and they collapsed to the ground. Bleeding through their eyes and noses.

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 07:25 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

rolling forward onto his knees, Tarkantor took stock of the situation. his eagle-staff had snapped during the travel. he felt his pyscich hood filtering out the sorceror's words, and saw the PDF troopers around him, pain etched on thier faces.
the sorceror looked at tarkantor, "why do you not suffer the same pain?" he cackled. "With no weapon you have no chance of beating me."
"I have my faith." Tarkantor stood, and drew the force weapon from the altar behind him. Whirling around, he unleashed a powerful warp bolt from the holy blade. the sorceror hissed, backing away, and releasing his hold over the PDF troopers.
"I have faith in the Emperor! What do you have?!" tarkantor roared, unleashing bolt after bolt of pure warp lightining at his foe. The two psykers moved closer to tje statue of the emperor, locked in a titanic pyshich duel, while the PDF troopers recoverd, and the heretics closed in, a number of chaos space marines amongst their ranks.

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Timan looked over, the two Pyskers had disapeared in a raging storm. Timan had to do something, but the heretics were closing in. He eyed a chaos space marine in their ranks. The other PDF troopers shrunk back. Leaving Timan and Kohan at the front. Timan grinned at Kohan.
"Ready?"

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 08:04 PM

"As ready as a loyal trooper can ever be! Ready and willing to die for the Emperor!" was Kohan's response to Timan, as he reloaded his laspistol with a fresh mag, and eyed the Chaos marines between the heretics, but he did not fear them, for his length was about the same, and power armor or not, they still were traitor, low life scum that needed to be exterminated from the galaxy. Kohan growled a war cry at them "For the emperor! That he may guide our swords and guns!" Kohan charged the masses of heretics without fear, without doubt. And he knew that in Timan he had found a mentor and friend, both willing to give everything for the emperor, even their lives. For Kohan knew, that IF he were to die here, he would get a place by the emperor's side, as a faithful soldier should get....

post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-21-10, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Timan yelled in agreement. Charging into the hordes. The PDF troopers took their example and began firing into the masses. The cultists were cut down in seconds, now all that remained was the storm and five chaos marines. The PDf troopers stood and gazd defiantly at the space marines. The astartes began to advance, met by las fire. One shot found a lucky mark and brought down a choas space marine. Seconds later there were three space marines left, and in their mist. They butchered the PDF troopers with no remorse, yet they stood firm. Not wanting to betray the trust of their adopted leader. They had ran before, when Timan had reunited them in this cause they had all agreed not to stand down. They knew they had a guranteed death that way. Least they had a chance this way, and a place at the Emperor's side. These heretic didn't, and they used that to draw strength. They fought the space marines to the ground. There was now only two left. Where there had been 48 troopers to start. There was now six, not including Timan/Kohan/Tarkantor/Sarin. The space marine looked at them, then gazed at the storm. Awaiting results.

post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-23-10, 06:31 PM

tarkantor battled forward into the enemy sorceror, launching assault after assualt on his mind using the holy force weapon. he stepped over the circle surrounding the statue of the emperor, coming closer to the sorceror.
"You have entered the circle! here i have power unimaginable, and nothing can get in or out untill one of us is dead. And that will be you!" screamed the sorceror, blasting tarkantor with a strengthend warp blast.
"Then it is you who is the fool, warpscum." tarkantor whispered, remembering the fire that killed his parents. he looked up at the defiled statue of the emperor, he felt the rage he felt as a child.
"Die Chaos Sorceror, feel the power of Warpfire!" tarkantor roared.
"No! You cannot possess that power!" cried the sorceror.
Everything inside the circle was obliterated in the howling blaze of Warpfire. The statue, the sorceror, the ground, the Warpfire consumed everything. An almighty roar sounded, audible for miles around. In one last crack, the flames dissiapated. Tarkantor stood alone, clutching the blade, standing under the satue of the emperor, now cleansed of the chaos markings.
"The daemons are gone now. Only mortal enemies await us now." tarkantor spoke, before raising his blade and incinerating the last chaos marine.

"But the chaos space marine army is very large, we must find a way to cleanse them all. I must think, but this blade is a part of it. I had a vision inside the fire, I place the blade in some device, that cleanses the entire planet of warpscum. I just don't know where it is..." tarkantor mused.
"Onward, cleanse the temple!"

Cato Marquand
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-25-10, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

The warp spits around you as they returned to the dead world you once lived upon. You step from the portal to be greeted with a horrifying sight. The dreadnought is propped in the thousands of daemon bodies, all now leaderless, they lay moaning and whimpering. You step up to a hole in the ground.

Splashes echo as you drop through the widened hole, you begin to follow the large footprints in the sewer channel. They strangely look like space marine boots. No malformations of anything else suspicuous, just normal footprints.

post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-25-10, 07:02 PM

"ahhh....." moaned tarkantor. the pyschic relapse had hit him, and he was weak.
"I will be useless for a good while" he was wracked by a coughing fit, "The Warpfire has drained me..." he spluttered, coughing up blood. "But follow those footprints, there is no corruption about them, and if there are space marines here, there may be a librarian. I wonder..." tarkantor though on, before snapping to himself
"Be careful, they will have fought many enemies, many of which may have returned to loot the bodies of their traitor comrades." The PDF troopers proceeded cautiously.

Cato Marquand
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 01-25-10, 07:17 PM

Kohan was relieved that the psyker and the heretics were obliterated, and the temple saved. During the second warp travel he felt tentacles around his feet, but when he looked down they were not there. Furthermore voices were calling out for him, he ignored them because he knew it were daemons.

But one sentence got his attention: "Heed the space marines.... they are not to be trusted.... you will see... you will see very very soon.." the voice ended in maniacally laughing and then the travel was over, just like the Daemon wanted it to. Kohan knew Daemons spoke the truth at rare moments, and he believed this was such a moment. He realized the other troopers were descending into the sewers, and quickly followed the others. He jumped down, and foul smelling slime surrounded his feet, the stench almost unbearable. Kohan then remembered his loot of yesterdays' battle, a rebreather!

Kohan quickly reached for his backpack, and pulled out the chipped and worn rebreather. Kohan mumbled to himself: " I hope you still work, or else this stench will kill me before any Daemon can.." he then tightened the straps, and turned on the switch. The soft sound of small hydraulics pumping air could be heard, and Kohan was relieved when he smelled the foul odor no more. "Bless looting" Kohan mumbled.

He then was shocked to see marine footprints in the slime, and he remembered the Daemons' words "Heed the space marines.... they are not to be trusted.... you will see... you will see very very soon.." And he hoped the Daemon was lying... otherwise he will get in serious trouble... very soon.....

Last edited by DaafiejjXD; 01-25-10 at 07:21 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode