My Duty Is My Fate-meus officuim est meus fortuna - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-16-10, 05:44 PM

PDF Trooper Solomon 'Wolf' Zull
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lb.
Appearance: Wolf is dark and swarthy as most Secontans. He appears to be of an average appearance and build, but the only real striking part of him is his eyes, which, due to a rare and nonfatal condition, are purple.
Personality: Wolf talks quietly, but when he can, he gets his word in. When concentrating on something however, he quickly goes quiet as all his concentration goes towards that task. This has made him a good sniper, and his inherited long-las is one of his most favored possessions, which he polishes and cleans daily.
Background: Solomon grew up under the tutelage of his father, who was a tracker and hunter of wild game. Consequently, Solomon has that same skill in tracking and hunting. Other than that, his background isn't of much interest, other than the fact that he was selected to join the PDF forces at 18, which he gladly accepted.

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-17-10, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

toffster's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ok, two more people will be acepted now!

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-17-10, 06:50 PM

Farseer Darvaleth's Flag is: Great Britain

when toffster says 2 more, its because he messaged me saying my psyker was in, but didnt post it on the thread (to clear up any misinterpretation)

Farseer D

Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Cato Marquand

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-17-10, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Haha, yes I forgot to post on thread. I have three people now. I'm closing the thread tommorow, two more people will be acepted in the mean time. Once it's closed I'll make the action thread and we'll get started!

"To the darkness I bring fire, to the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I shall vist naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them"
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-19-10, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Ok change of heart as I can't be bothered to close now, I'll close tonightnif im on!

EDIT: Ok, I'm starting the action thread now, be sure to check and start posting! All Three characters so far are now in!

Last edited by toffster; 01-19-10 at 07:30 PM.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-19-10, 07:37 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

PDF Trooper Kohan "ogre" Saul

Height: 1,96m (meters, sorry I'm from Holland, and we use meters over here)

Appearance: Tall, big built, muscled though big, he is aptly nick-named ogre. He has green eyes, short dark brown hair and stubbles. He is fairly smart, and likes to explore, and learn about all sorts of stuff: Imperial history, anatomy, weapons etc. He has a single ethos which he strives to live by: Leave no man behind. And thus far he has not even left a single man behind. He also has a very strong disliking towards heretics and traitors, and he absolutely no mercy for them. Once a traitor.. always a traitor...

Gear: Modified lasgun, capable of sniping and close combat. It has a bayonet, and an adjustable scope. He also has a combat knife, about the size of a Roman gladius. He furthermore has a laspistol and an autopistol, in holsters suspended form his belt. He picks up whatever is of use, this will mostly be ammo, pistols, knives and even guns. He tends to barter excess stuff, so he can buy better weapons and armor. His armor contains parts form all over the galaxy, standard flak armor, pieces of power armor, carapace etc. He also has some cybernetic implants, and the lower part of his left arm has been replaced with a shining silver cybernetic arm. It looks like it repairs itself, but that hasn't been confirmed nor explained. It also glows in an eerie green light, also something that can't be explained.

Background: Kohan was raised on a planet in a distant system, however he doesn't remember that time, as he has lost his memory from his childhood since a tragic accident three years ago, when he lost part of his brain, that is now replaced with a cybernetic implant. The oldest thing he can remember, is that he woke up in hospital on this planet. He had no job, and knew nothing about his former life, and ended up doing criminal activities. He was then given the choice of either serving in the PDF or facing 10 years in prison. He chose the PDF, and lost his lower left arm after a attack from gangers, while on patrol in the lower parts of an hive city. He bought the shiny arm he has now on the black market, and it has saved his life more then once already.

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-20-10, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Ok despite being a little far behind your in mate!

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-20-10, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

A little far behind? Didn't you just put the action thread up yesterday toffster? If you literally just started, I don't think you can even be a little far behind, or far behind at all.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-20-10, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

I mean after when I said I was done. I said I didn't really need any more people and I had started the action thread, i don't actually NEED any more people. I will take one more, but I don't need any more.

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-20-10, 07:18 PM

zxyogi's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffster View Post
I mean after when I said I was done. I said I didn't really need any more people and I had started the action thread, i don't actually NEED any more people. I will take one more, but I don't need any more.
Ahhhh.....i see...the way of con..fu..zhun comes naturally to you Toffster san!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode