Taint of Chaos - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 04:53 AM Thread Starter

Necrosis's Flag is: Canada

Default Taint of Chaos

The planet Survaka, is a desert planet. A back station world, which the Imperium pays little attention to. For 1000 years this planet as not seen any wars or raids of any kinds. Yet that is all about to change. For nothing can kind from chaos. For this planet will fall to chaos. Yet the question is who, when and how. For this is the hour of chaos and your glory.

There are several different locations you can start at.
-The City (has an Arbites base, a Church and a Prison) I suggest start in this location!
-Forest (has a river)
-Imperial Guard base (you better have a good reason explaining to the Imperial Guard why your at their base)
-Desert (lots of mountains and little water)

This world is mostly a desert world and the towns are pretty small. Thus news will quickly spread since people are bored and will not have to much to do. If you want more information on anything please make a post in the recruitment thread for put an OOC at the end of your post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 05:10 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

A world? thought the thing. It swam through the Empyream, like a drowning man in a stormy sea.

A circle of light grew, splitting into the seething void of the Warp. The thing was drawn to it, creeping closer. The lesser creatures were scalded by the light's intensity as it burned the flesh from their bones. Only the thing was unhurt, drawing closer, fascinated.

My name....

The word men used to describe...Chaos. Azulanthis. That was what they called me. it thought.

The portal began to close abruptly, and a choice was made. Azualanthis threw itself at the light, and there was a scream.

A young man in deep blue robes was flung backwards, away from the circle of grox blood he'd painted on the ground of the clearing. Trees were scorched by the detonation. A mile away, farmers shielded their eyes. Azulanthis stood up, smoldering slightly. It shook, brushing a thin layer of atomized dust from it's shoulders, and picked up the man.

"B-but, the trader said it was only a charm!" the man wailed. Azulanthis cocked it's head, remembering the words from so long ago.

"The trader lied." it said softly, and immolated the man with a single gesture. It picked up the deep blue cloak and wrapped itself in it, concealing it's lithe, armored form under the garment.

"A world, ripe and accepting. Naive, perhaps. Best get started." said the demon, and began to pick it's way through the forest to the next town, already plotting. Malal would have his due.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #3 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 12:24 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

lucius landed his ship just outside of the city, he got up out of his seat and headed to the rear hatch, one of his servitors walked past him on four mechanicle legs, two long arms extended from its sides, each one ending in a inbuilt lasrifles. he descended the ramp and looked at the city spread out in front of him, his armour was covered in the red robes of a member of the mechanicus, he lifted up his hood and began to walk towards the vast city.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'

post #4 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 04:38 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

The fallen harlequin known as the Joker lightly danced through the backstreets of the Imperial city. He was lightly singing and laughing to himself, "Hahahaha ah the webway is a beautiful thing that it is.......hhhmmmmm.....HA!......hehehehehe....." He paused as if to let himself think for a moment, "Well first things first, where are the insane?" he began to pick his way toward a section of the city where he knew there would be people with some very horifying mental disorders that he could easily manipulate. As he danced his way there he laughed at whatever was going through his twisted mind, "After that there will be the prison break......mmhhhmm hahahahaha....and then...yes yes hehehehe hahahaha....."

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #5 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 05:09 PM

Iron Corsair's Flag is: USA

Frantz's pod landed in the forested region of Survaka. He had been sent as a test by the Word Bearers Legion to see if he had the right stuff to be made an Officer in their army of Guardsmen. Frantz exited his craft gingerly and camouflaged it with leaves and branches. As he finished the work, Frantz saw a river winding lazily through the forest. Frantz smiled slyly. A river. Excellent. This is the perfect place to start. Frantz felt inside his pocket and found the little bottle. It was full of a poison that was very deadly. It caused the person to get boils all over their body, then caused them to start coughing up their lungs. As the pressure built up in their body, the boils would explode and out would come a flow of blood. It was guarantied to kill within a day. However, this virus that had been experimented on to act more slowly. Frantz walked up to the river and poured just a small amount into the river. If he was lucky he would be able to kill some of the smaller children. As he added more later in the day or even several days later, the elders and adults would begin to get sick. Frantz walked a bit farther before settling down to eat a quick meal. Frantz stood up and began to walk towards the city, and-hopefully-his destiny.
post #6 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 06:59 PM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

Azulanthis wriggled and shifted, squeezing through a drainage pipe in the city wall's base, little more then six centimeters across. It's shape reformed with a sound like a cork being drawn from a bottle, and it walked across the alleyway, passing a guard whistling a song it knew as The Tracks on the Land Raider Crush the Heretics. Azulanthis hummed merrily to itself as it hooked a bladed claw around the main power conduit to a hab unit, cutting the power. Yells of alarm filtered down. He heard a massive crunch of crumpling alloy as the elevator struck the floor in the basement. It melted through the wall of the now sealed hab, and hell flowed in with it.

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #7 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-11-09, 10:35 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

Joker danced into what could laughingly be called a hab unit and, despite himself, laughed. The four men inside looked at him with disdain and the biggest got up but before he could do anything a jagged ornate dagger was stabbed through his throat and the eldar harlequin was laughing hysterically. He sat at the table where the other three were rooted to their seats and calmed himself down, "Well well well, I have a business proposition for you three.....hehehe......hahahah....ehem well you see I am in need of some strong arms in the things I am going to do to this planet and you three seem like a rather desperate bunch so I want you to join me. Now now I can't tell you exactly what I am going to do but I can tell you that you will be well taken care of so long as you pledge yourself to me and the one who I follow.....mmmhhhmmm....well?" The three men looked at him for awhile, finally one spoke up, "Who do you follow? And what is your name?" Joker laughed and slammed his gloved hand on the table, "Well I can answer both of those, I serve the Prince of Excess and no one knows my true name but you may call me either Joker or Jester or something along those ridiculously cliche lines hahahahahahahaha....so can I count you in?" He asked again. The three men nodded and the eldar harlequin got a dark sadistic look on his face, "Good......"

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #8 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-12-09, 02:25 AM Thread Starter

Necrosis's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Corsair View Post
Frantz's pod landed in the forested region of Survaka. He had been sent as a test by the Word Bearers Legion to see if he had the right stuff to be made an Officer in their army of Guardsmen. Frantz exited his craft gingerly and camouflaged it with leaves and branches. As he finished the work, Frantz saw a river winding lazily through the forest. Frantz smiled slyly. A river. Excellent. This is the perfect place to start. Frantz felt inside his pocket and found the little bottle. It was full of a poison that was very deadly. It caused the person to get boils all over their body, then caused them to start coughing up their lungs. As the pressure built up in their body, the boils would explode and out would come a flow of blood. It was guarantied to kill within a day. However, this virus that had been experimented on to act more slowly. Frantz walked up to the river and poured just a small amount into the river. If he was lucky he would be able to kill some of the smaller children. As he added more later in the day or even several days later, the elders and adults would begin to get sick. Frantz walked a bit farther before settling down to eat a quick meal. Frantz stood up and began to walk towards the city, and-hopefully-his destiny.
Frantz soon heard a noise, it was coming from the river. There was a bubbling noise coming from it. Upon closer inspection Frantz realized that there was a large portion of blood in the river. Where this blood was coming from he could not tell. Yet he then heard something else... foot steps. As he turned around and look he could make out what was seven people. Six of them where armed with las guns while the other was armed with a las pistol and a sword (Just a normal sword). They were all wearing simply clothes and where not in any kind of uniforms. By the looks of it they were probably pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Eterna View Post
Azulanthis wriggled and shifted, squeezing through a drainage pipe in the city wall's base, little more then six centimeters across. It's shape reformed with a sound like a cork being drawn from a bottle, and it walked across the alleyway, passing a guard whistling a song it knew as The Tracks on the Land Raider Crush the Heretics. Azulanthis hummed merrily to itself as it hooked a bladed claw around the main power conduit to a hab unit, cutting the power. Yells of alarm filtered down. He heard a massive crunch of crumpling alloy as the elevator struck the floor in the basement. It melted through the wall of the now sealed hab, and hell flowed in with it.
((OOC: Feel free to continue, not much for me to add in since no one spotted you.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
lucius landed his ship just outside of the city, he got up out of his seat and headed to the rear hatch, one of his servitors walked past him on four mechanicle legs, two long arms extended from its sides, each one ending in a inbuilt lasrifles. he descended the ramp and looked at the city spread out in front of him, his armour was covered in the red robes of a member of the mechanicus, he lifted up his hood and began to walk towards the vast city.
As Lucius enters the city he is approach by two PDF troopers. "I've never seen you before here. What business have you here?" said the first PDF trooper. "Maybe he's the one responsible for the murder. I mean don't you find kind of supicous that just the man was murdered a day ago that he show up. By the looks of it he could probably kill a man easily." said the 2nd PDF trooper. The two PDF troopers then waited for Lucius answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackApostleVilhelm View Post
Joker danced into what could laughingly be called a hab unit and, despite himself, laughed. The four men inside looked at him with disdain and the biggest got up but before he could do anything a jagged ornate dagger was stabbed through his throat and the eldar harlequin was laughing hysterically. He sat at the table where the other three were rooted to their seats and calmed himself down, "Well well well, I have a business proposition for you three.....hehehe......hahahah....ehem well you see I am in need of some strong arms in the things I am going to do to this planet and you three seem like a rather desperate bunch so I want you to join me. Now now I can't tell you exactly what I am going to do but I can tell you that you will be well taken care of so long as you pledge yourself to me and the one who I follow.....mmmhhhmmm....well?" The three men looked at him for awhile, finally one spoke up, "Who do you follow? And what is your name?" Joker laughed and slammed his gloved hand on the table, "Well I can answer both of those, I serve the Prince of Excess and no one knows my true name but you may call me either Joker or Jester or something along those ridiculously cliche lines hahahahahahahaha....so can I count you in?" He asked again. The three men nodded and the eldar harlequin got a dark sadistic look on his face, "Good......"
One of them step forwarded and decided to ask a question. "Are you the one who is responsible for murdering the PDF captain? They say he committed suicide but we all know he was murdered. So was it you? I mean they have rounded up several people and public executed them for being possible heretics. It seems they are ready to kill anyone." said the man with a hit of fear in his voice. The other two simply nodded in agreement and watch with fear.

Last edited by Necrosis; 04-12-09 at 04:47 AM.
post #9 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-12-09, 07:22 AM
description whore

deathbringer's Flag is: England

The Valkyrie went into a controlled dive and the champagne flute tilted in his hand. He lit a cigar and blew a smoke ring as he lounged in his chair at his ease. He thought about the mission he had been sent on, the vision from the Gods. The summons, the challenge and the promise of power and glory rang through his mind.

He needed muscle, he needed soldiers. He had seen the local guard camp and he thought that he may be able to visit in his official capacity as a politician. He would start to get a little following in the city cause a stir before moving in for the kill. He would visit the guard camp and sow the seeds of heresy in their mind.

The valkyrie's landing gear kicked in and he felt them touch down. The pilot called over the intercom "Sir, your speeder will be at the gates"

Rund checked the laspistol at is hip as the valkyries hatch opened slowly and he emerged into the light of thespace port walking quickly to the speeder. He threw imself into the seat and hit the accelerator allowing himself to shoot away into the night.
He reached a bar near the port and walked inside his hand resting on his las pistol. He swaggered to the bar watching eyes follow him.
He looked around gently flicking his suit and checking his watch allowing the gold to flash around the room. He watched the room allowing his eyes to flash with danger
"Suck it up bitches. Look all you want but try anything and ill kill you"
He walked to the bar and looked around...

kudos to lillian thorne for the awesome sig
post #10 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-12-09, 10:30 AM

Sarcasm's Flag is: Scotland

Daymir walked down the boarding ramp of his ship and onto the floor of the landing bay. He had disguised himself with psychic power so that he seemed just to be a regular citizen dressed in simple clothes, not a Space Marine. He walked out of the landing bay and out into the street outside.

The city was a busy place and it was easy for Daymir to stay unnoticed. As he walked he scanned the surrounding minds for a likely candidate, one who had felt the touch of the Warp. A slightly portly, middle aged man stank of it. He was walking slowly down the street, about 10 metres ahead of him. The man then turned into a small side street. Daymir followed.

A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk In Dark Places

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode