Destroyer of Worlds Chaos Acton Thread!!! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-21-08, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Default Destroyer of Worlds Chaos Acton Thread!!!

Ragnaross V, Ragnell system. 2 weeks after the beginning of Abbadons 13th Black Crusade.
It wasnt a particularly large, or important system, but it was the perfect foothold for Azdrubael's war on the Imperium, and with that fool Abbadon drawing so much attention, he would have several weeks to setablish his foothold before moving on to the next system, aimed at the Gothic Sector. granted, cyprus Mundi and Mordian would be problematic, but he would crush them nonetheless. From the Gothic sector, the lines of resistance would be much less tested then those in Abbadons path, for the 13th time, HE would be the one to rip the Emperors rotting corpse from the throne, and HE would be the one to crush the Imperium under his boot, not that fool Abbadon.

------2 weeks later, Ragnar City------

The Arbites officer looked up at the sky through the blasted ceiling of the Precinct Office, they had gotten a message through, but wouyld anyone hear their call? A scarved heretic fired a round into the officers gut, then stepped back to watch him die a slow and painful death. The officer layed back jis head, and looked to the sky, and began to pray the litany of pennance for his sin of failure, the Enemy had taken the planet, enslaved or killed the people, and him, his precinct, the whole planet had failed before the Emperor. The Heretic swiftly kicked him in the side for his prayer, sending a spurt of blood out of both his mouth, and gaping chest wound; he arched his back in pain, but then he saw something miraculous... Fire.
"Emperor be praised!" he managed before the heretic looked up as well.
"Lord Azdurbael..." he began, but that was all the officer heard, before an unseen force removed his head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Something was off, but that was easy enough to tell, the drop pod had struck another as soon as it was fied from the barge. Tehy would be severly scattered at best, destroyed at worst.
"Chapter Master Andronus, are you sure of your intelligence? even for a full chapter, destroying an entire warband could prove difficult. and attempting to deploy directly to the location of their leadership, they will have the upper hand to say the least, and we will not be cohesive upon deployment" Cassius checked the tactical display, to see hundreds of Valkyries and Thunderhawks all re-organizing their formations at random, and altering trajecteries, Chaos had tainted the Machine spirits enough to change which Landing Zones each transport was headed to, but not outside of that, it seemed; that, and collide the vessels it seemed, ats two Valkeries rammed each other at full speed. This trickery, combined with the usual losses of such an aggressive tactic would however, still leave the force within striking distance of the warbands leadership. Looking at their destination, it seemed 4 Valkeries, several drop-pods, and a sororitas Thunderhawk would reach it mostly in tact... unfortuanately, it was on the outer edge of the city, and they would have to fight all the way to the center of the city to reach the Warmasters, mist likely.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A webway portal opened up about two miles from the edge of the city, and a moderate sized Eldar Warband began to emerge. The farseer was speaking with his Rangers as they stepped through
"Yes, I realize the humans are here, and that they may well get in our way... but I have forseen that if we do not stop him here, he will reach the artifact, and he will find an entrance to the webway if we do not stop him. We will deal with the other humans in good time, but the Chaos worshippers must be stopped here."
"Very well, what is our course of action then?" one of the Ranger exarchs replied
"We will move just ahead of the main force, and stay at the forefront when it catches up to us, we move for the city as soon as the rest of the Warhost has arrived"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss Spinebreak looked at his fleet in space, da 'Umies were havin all da fightin up 'ere... but that waz o.k. by him, cuz alla his boyz was gonna get to the city where the fight was gonna be sooner, an there would be more'uv'em then if da Chaos boyz had been der to try an' slow'em down, an now dey waz gonna win even quicka' on account uv there bein so many boys in da fight.
"GROOOTS!!!!!" he shouted "Get my Flya ready, I'z gonna go down ta where all da fightin is!!!!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- in short, Ragnar city is hell, now let loose the hounds of war, you glorious bastards!!!

Asdrubael looked upon his massive warband rampaging through Ragnar City, "Heh" he said with a laugh that sounded more like a sensual moan...

"There are transports in the skies! I want them dead! If I have to take care of them myself I will suck your souls dry you worthless maggots!" He raged into the minds of every cultist and renegade on the ground.

He turned, firing a mind blast into a descending Valkyrie, watching it burst from the inside he gave a soft moan letting his tongue loll out of his mouth in ectstasy as he consumed the souls of those on board...

He then watched as a small number of transports landed, "I want those weak bastards dead!"

Last edited by NoiseMarine; 11-21-08 at 01:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-21-08, 07:01 AM

surreal-mind's Flag is: Australia

Jyn Deylour scowled. These weaklings had nothing of value on them, the weakness made Jyn whine with frustration and boredom. With them dieing so easily and having no valuable assets he was bored before he even charged. "Are you bored Jynny?" asked the tzeentch daemon in his head. Jyn ignored him, like always.

A squealling cultist ran past carring a space marine head; which was splurting blood everywhere. Jyn wiped it off his face and scowled at the stains on his garbs. "Did poor Jynny get blood on him?" teased the tzeentch daemon. "Oh fething hell, go away!" He barked in his mind, whilst preparing his sword.

He then scanned for the strongest spacemarines he could find and charged into the battlefield being bored even as he screamed like a lunatic.

Seven, That is all.

Last edited by surreal-mind; 11-21-08 at 07:07 AM.
post #3 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-21-08, 07:12 AM

Discy's Flag is: New Zealand

Exiting the Chimera, Baraz swished his tentacle around angrly. Maybe this war would be the one that would bring properly to the attention of the Great Reverser, Tzeentch. Turning as his followers filed out of the transport, he cleared his throat. "Fellow Believers. This will be the start of the Great Reversing. All faithful bow their heads in prayer to Him". Suddenly his right eye started twitching and suddenly sprouted out on a long stalk. Throwing his head back, he screamed, "And so the Great Reverser gifts those who will go into battle for him! Praises to Him". Standing still, with his head still flung back, he stood in that position for so long that one of his fellow Squats enquired anxiously, "What is it Prophet? Is it a vision from Him?"
"Transports. In the sky. Let us wreak His vengious upon those Imperial scum who abondaned us when the Outside Menace destroyed the Holy Homeworlds! Kill the Oathbreakers" screaked Baraz, readying his power blade.

I have a blog!
discysolowargames.blogspot.com/
Not much in it

Hellboy. Best. Movie. Ever.

Clicky on da ickle Daemons, and watch dem get bigga!

post #4 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-21-08, 02:24 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

Black Apostle Vilhelm stepped out of his dreadclaw dropship and onto the bloodstained ground. The daemons in his armor squelled trying to escape their imprisonment but he brutally surpressed their essences with his mind. They were now silent. He watched as his host departed from their ships and gathered around him in preperation for the battle to come. He laid his hand on the heavy book around his waste and smiled, showing his razor sharp teeth.

"My Brothers! Our Lord Lorgar,"

"Praise his name!" shouted the marines

"Our Lord Lorgar had been sent a message not long ago by the Despoiler himself! He had requested our aide and expertise in his next Crusade against the Imperium, and our Lord entrusted US with this most gracious mission!" His men roared and beat their chests.
"Our Warmaster has sought fit that we should be the first to bring the Word to this lowly planet and have we not succeded?!" more cheering."Even now half of their imperial Gaurd fight against their brothers because they have seen the true path!" he could see the fire burning in them now. "By the everburning fires of the warp there will be rivers of blood, mountains of rotting corpses, and magnificent pleasures all under an everchanging sky of souls! We will kill all who oppose us and stand in our way! Let nothing but death and destruction follow in our wake! In the name of Lorgar CHARGE!"

His men roared fanatically and charged with him at their head. They met the line of guardsmen head on. Chainaxes roared and powerblades fell as the marines of Vilhelm's Eighth Word Bearer Host decimated the western line of the Imperial defence. The daemon in his crozius sucked in the souls of those he killed and he was pleased at how easily the guardsmen had broken. Suddenly a sniper round came flying at his head but stopped incehs fromhis face and fell to the ground. His head snapped to the side and he roared in anger as black flames shot out from his hand and immolated the assassin. He saw in the distance the drop pods and thunderhawks of a chapter land amongst some of the heretic gaurdsmen and the marines proceeded to slaughter the gaurdsmen. Vilhelm spread his wings and roared as he took flight and headed towards the lapdogs.

He landed amongst them his men crashing into the forces behind him like an unstoppable force of nature. He could see with his mind's eye a soul amongst these marines that was bright with power and ready for him to consume. A marine hacked at him with a chainhalberd but it slid off his armor. He brought his crozius down upon the marine's head and utterly crushed him, he let the black fire gifted to him by tzeentch consume him and men around him caught on fire screaming. He punched off another marine's head and lifted his body to his face, drinking the blood that was pouring out the warrior's neck. There, he saw the light now, a Librarian. He tossed the headless body at the marine who ducked and let the body fly over his head.

"Come whelp, test your true strength against me." his voice was distorted do to his nearness to ascension. He chuckled ,"Why so grim whelp? You have the honor of dying by my hand and the consumption of your soul by me."

The librarian spit at him, "Traitor.."

Vilhelm roared in anger, the very noise causing traitor and loyalist alike to fall and grasp their ears, "Your Emperor betrayed us! Now die insolent fool!"

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."

Last edited by BlackApostleVilhelm; 11-21-08 at 11:03 PM.
post #5 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-21-08, 10:57 PM

SpaNNerZ's Flag is: Australia

Krankor heard the thuderous roar of a Warmaster rumble through the streets of Ragnar City, up on his perch, on top of one of the many ruins still standing, he could see the ensuing fire fight. His brothers, the Iron Warriors, had been sent by Krankor to assist in the battle, they were accompenied by some of the legions best tools for slaugtering the ones who worship the false emperor. Vindicators and Oblitertors had been sent, but something was still amiss. Krankors mind was awoken by the daemon infested harness that he wears.
The daemon rumbled and growled, the stench of blood was strong. Krankor heard a noise from above, a Thunderbolt, an Imperial fighter, he fired at it, but didnt seem to strike it, there was a loud whine as his weapons recharged themselves. Then out of clouds from above, a pair of Valkerie's descended, far away from the main battle that seemed to be taking place, Krankor fired into the ships, he hit a fuel tank with one of his Torches shots, the explosion that came afterwards, just fueled Krankors lust for battle, he climbed down the rubble strewn building and raced off to find the landing site of the last Valkerie.
As he ran away, he thought to himself, " These Imperial Lapdogs will soon bow to me"

On the internet, the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents.

Last edited by SpaNNerZ; 11-21-08 at 11:16 PM.
post #6 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-22-08, 12:22 AM

Exitus_10's Flag is: New Zealand

"Forward Sons of Chaos!" bellowed Arkhor as he shot at the enemy, all about him coteries of his warband began shattering the firing lines of the foolish lapdogs of the Emperor. Arkhor opened the massive Book of the Epistles of Lorgar and began reciting them as his warrior-brothers were driven into an insane battle frenzy.
" From the fires of betrayal unto the blood of revenge we bring the name of Lorgar, the Bearer of the Word, the favoured son of Chaos, all praise be given unto him."
Warrior brothers hacked left and right cutting down the pathetic warriors of Dorn in a frontal assault.
Arkhor unleashed his stormbolter point blank into a Imperial Fist sergeant, his helmet exploded with gore of meat and bone, grey brainmatter dripped down from the ravages, he swung his power fist left and right killing six more of the vermin Fists of Dorn.
"Brother Arkhor, we have broken the back of the enemy!" came the voice of his friend and comrade Acolyte Hrakul the twisted.
Good thought Arkhor he can push and link up with the rest of the forces of chaos."Excellent, brother, Lorgar smiles upon us this day. By the Dark Gods!"
"Forward Sons of Lorgar! Bring ruin upon the enemies of Chaos!"
The terminator guard around him were slaughtering the incoming squads of Guardsmen in droves, power armoured Warrior-Brothers grappled with what remained of the enemy Astartes as more of them flooded from the thunderhawks and drop pods.
Far of toward the western line he spied other Word Bearers of a massive Host shatter the enemy defenses. It was Black Apostle Vilhelm's Host.
"Hrakul! gather the Coteries we make toward Lord Vilhelm the blessed, bring forth our Armour and Defilers, we shall rip the heart of the enemy in the west. Glory to Chaos!"
"Glory to Chaos!" Hrakul replied, his force was lesser than that of most other Chaos legion on the world but they were the Chosen of Erebus himself, they were the best amongst thousands. Not one Warrior-brother had fallen in the initial attack, just as the Chosen were expected to. He smiled at the notion of meeting a Great Apostle such as Vilhelm and relished in the slaughter around him.
"We make for the blessed Lord Vilhelm's Host!"shouted Hrakul the Icon of Chaos held high in his hand. The Warrior-Brothers roared in approval.

There is no intelligence. Only degrees of Idiocy.
post #7 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-22-08, 07:09 AM

Discy's Flag is: New Zealand

As his followers hacked their way through seemingly endless Guardsmen, Baraz was a whirlwind slicing heads and and ending lives in the name of the Great Reverser. " Forward, brothers!", he bellowed, just as a Squat fell with a scream to a chainsword wielded by a Sergeant. "Retreat to the Chimera!", Baraz screached, as he helped another Squat pick up their fallen comrade.
"We can only start the Reversing if their are some of us left to live!"

I have a blog!
discysolowargames.blogspot.com/
Not much in it

Hellboy. Best. Movie. Ever.

Clicky on da ickle Daemons, and watch dem get bigga!
post #8 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-22-08, 05:54 PM
The Hammer of Olympia

The Librarian charged Vilhelm, a litany of hate on his lips. His power blade came down quicker than Vilhelm anticipated and struck his chestplate but got stuck. Vilhelm looked down at the Librarian then chuckled, a deep low rumble.
"Hahaha weakling, your Emperor has no power here."

The marine ducked his crozius and lept back shooting lightning from his finger tips. The daemons in Vilhelm's armor absorbed the psychic energy, feeding it to him. Vilhelm shot black fire at the librarian but a marine jumped in the way to save his leader, the fire completely immolating him and melting his armor. The Librarian picked up the marine's power axe and charged Vilhelm again.

This time Vilhelm anticipated correctly and caught the blade of the axe in his fist and kicked out, tossing the Librarian and cracking his chestplate. He tossed the axe as he strode toward the gasping marine.

"Turn now my son and you will be embraced by the chosen of chaos, the gods will...."

"FOR THE EMPEROR!" cried an Imperial Fist chaplain who threw himself at Vilhelm. Crozius met Crozius as the two duelled until Vilhelm found a gap in the chaplain's gaurd and struck him in the chest with his massive fist. The chaplain stumbled and Vilhelm knocked the Crozius out of his hand and ripped the marine's helm off.

"Look into my eyes father, what do you see?" The chaplain cried out in horror as he saw a millenia of hatred, anger and bloodshed. Vilhelm laughed cruelly, "Your soul is mine!" He opened his mouth wider than should have been possible and, as the chaplain screamed, sucked his soul out of his body. Vilhelm dropped the withered corpse and rusted armor to the ground and walked back to the Librarian.

"Well my son? Can you not see that the Emperor is false? Do you not want true power?" The Librarian nodded yes and reached out his hand, blood frothing at his mouth. Vilhelm smiled, "Rest my son you have made the right choice." The Librarian fell asleep. "Ares! Take this marine and see to it that he is healed, given new armor and brought to me immediately." the terminator rushed to obey. He turned and saw Word Bearers in the colors of Erebus' host approach him.

"Lord I am Captain Arkhor, at your service."

"Hhhmmm you have much power Arkhor."

"Lord what are your orders?"

"We move toward their temple in the courtyard. We will desecrate for the gods."

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."
post #9 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-23-08, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

"Raptors!" Asdrubael roared, "To me, to the skies!" he cried beating the air with his wings, rising gaining speed and altitude.

He saw a knot of Loyalist resistance, "Come... follow me your master..." he said seductively, holding the promise of unequaled pain if they faltered. He roared and swept low growing into his daemonic likeness, huge talons reached out and gripped guardsmen and marines alike rising to either eat them or drop them as missiles upon their allies. "This is nothing!" he roared.

The sight of their warmaster bolstered the chaos marines and traitor guardsmen to new heights whipping them into a bloodlust with his mere prescence they stormed through the tattered loyalist line and began their advance anew.

Asdrubael looked up, "Drop pods..." he said dismissively as he shot a black bolt of energy that made the backward thrusters stop the pods fell even faster and break upon the ground. He watched a tatered dreadnought climb out leaking fluids and cracks all over it, he waved a hand dismissively and the machine burst into flames. Real screams erupted from the inside as the marine inside felt pain for the first time in millenia...

"Villhelm... report, how do the Children of Lorgar fair?"
post #10 of 96 (permalink) Old 11-23-08, 03:54 AM
The Hammer of Olympia

Vilhelm heard the warmaster's voice in his mind, while he was close to his ascension the warmaster was already a daemon prince, and so their psychic link was strong.

We have met resistence from the Sons of Dorn, but all were killed except one. He will be of some use to me. We have also met up with Captain Arkhor of Chaplain Erebus' company. We are converging on the city's temple not far from here.

Vilhelm nodded at his new sorceror, his armor still new to his once loyal body.
"Ah it pleases me to have a sorceror at my side once again. Live long enough Charon and I might give you better weapons and armor."

The once Imperial Fist Librarian smiled, "I would be most honored lord." his new armor full of protruding spikes and covered in a blood smeared cloak.

Vilhelm turned his head, "Arkhor let us move lest our momentum falter!"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode