THE role play action thread, #2: Homeworld - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

Default THE role play action thread, #2: Homeworld

Coming out of the gate, you find yourself on a plannet with a surface riddled with so many craters, the origonal form of the ground is unrecognisable... For the Fenrakk, this planet is home.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-12-08, 10:57 PM

Fenrakk101's Flag is: USA

Fenrakk walked across the barren wasteland, navigating the ruined planet with ease.
He felt something odd at the edges of his senses. Remorse? Love? Odd. He filed it away, hoping to decipher it later.
The planet had not changed in centuries, its wasteland preserved due to lack of anyone visiting, other than Fenrakk.
As he walked, he discovered a small structure in the middle of nowhere. There was a moldy fence surrounding it, in places either melted, belt, or removed. The roof had caved in eons ago, and whatever ornaments had been there were no longer there.
Despite the fact that there was litttle fencing left, and that he could easily tear it apart, he walked around the structure at a distance, as though the fence were still there. A barely distinguishable path wove through a large opening in the fence. Walking through it, he entered the structure.
He was home.

OOC: Will others be here?

My Adoptables
This is my YouTube page
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 01:08 AM

Dessel_Ordo's Flag is: USA

Daxtar rolled as he came out of the closing gate... and stood after it was safe. Blasted, crater-strewn... something big had happened here. not seeing any others in the area, Daxtar set off after what could only be Fenrakk 101.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
My fluff so far, plz read and give feed back

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 03:10 PM

solitaire's Flag is: England

Chimpalot landed on his feet, his new monstrous form easily capable of absorbing the fall. He looked up to see the two bots he had hurled through fall towards him blasting him with lasers. He roared from the pain and body slammed one into the ground, he then preceded to grab the other and rip it apart. He dropped the remainder of it and looked about. Pain still had control of his senses and when he saw two figures a little way away he shrieked in fury and started to lope towards them with frightening speed...

While he chased after them, the bot which he had jumped on started to beep, and then slowly put itself back together. . .

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 06:18 PM

"osik" Daxtar mumbled to himself, hearing some monster scream behind him, he truned, shot a few carbine rounds at it, and a disruptor round at one of its shoulders, before breaking into a run, angling himself so that he could loop around and gate out... maybe he WAS better off going back to Mandalor and owning up to Boba...

post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 10:14 PM

OOC: Internet up! Me happy!

Fenrakk walked into the destroyed bulding. It seemed like nothing special, just some wooden furniture and a few tools strewn around.
He had a flashback of his first time here. One of his first missions, he had been sent to assassinate a cult leader here... so long ago.
Leaving, he walked toward a mountain farther down the road, passing more craters and destroyd hunks of meal. It was impossible to to tell what they were, but he knew. He knew everything.
He faintly heard gunshots from somewhere farther back, from the direction of the starrgate. Just echoes of the past, he thought.
Reaching the mountain, he circled it until he found a cave. Inside was a large blast door, roughly 4-5 meters tall and 3-4 wide. Inscripted on one of the doors was barely readable letters, worn out by the passsage of time, and only three letters were readable: FSR.
He gently pulled the door, trying not to cause any damage.
After all, this place wasn't even touched by war.

OOC: I was wondering, sice this is my world, should I be like, an assistant GM?

My Adoptables
This is my YouTube page
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 11:35 PM Thread Starter

OOC: Fenrakk, I dont mind you coming up with the location, makes my job easier, and the whole point of this thread was to show some orrigonal RPing, Just dont mess up the other players (No big monsters), and no giving yourself a huge advantage (No armies of death. I'll just handle interation type things, and dangerous stuff again, no big monsters, and no armies of death. I'll handal those.

Chimpsalot watched as the robot re-asembled itself. It began to rebuild in a new form. Its parts moved into new positions, and soon chimsalot was facing down the barral of a large lazer cannon, it began to charge. Right about then, Chimpsalot (I'm assuming) was hit by Daxtars shots. This angered him, and distracted him long enughf for the bot to fire. Chimsalots arm was charred, but his new form was not defeated, and quickly annihalated the robot in furry.
Meenwhile, Fenrakk continued his reveree.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-13-08, 11:39 PM

OOC: I just mean decide upon the scenery, and OK anything concerning the planet and its state.
OOC: And as my first advice, I suggest you kill those robots or sneak by them to catch up to me (though I have no idea where those guys came from...)

Once inside, he walked into a vast complex.
After a few meters, the hallway opened into a T-junction, two hallways branching off either way. Opposite the entry hallway was a sign reading:

WELCOME TO FPS LABORATORIES!
NOW GO HOME.

Taking the left passage, he walked down a series of hallways skimming the edge of the mountain. Huge, bulky machines occupied spaces in the rooms, still sealing metallic components together, as though not noticing the years that had passed. And they probably haven't, Fenrakk reminded himslf, knowing that these machines were not as sopistcated as him.
On the other side of the circular mountain, there was another T-junction, connecting to the other hallway. However, this new side hallway did not leave the mountain - it went deeper inside.

My Adoptables
This is my YouTube page

Last edited by Fenrakk101; 11-13-08 at 11:52 PM.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-14-08, 05:37 AM

Realizing that there was no way he would get past the massive ape, or the re-arranging bots... Daxtar skidded to a halt, and set off at full tear in the direction Fenrakk had went, hoping the other bot would keep the ape busy. shooting it was a bad idea...

ooc: edited: fixed: it meow read Fenrakk... lol

Last edited by Dessel_Ordo; 11-15-08 at 07:57 AM.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-14-08, 02:41 PM

OOC:It's Fenrakk! not Renrakk!

My Adoptables
This is my YouTube page

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode