Dark Bloodlines - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Default Dark Bloodlines

All of the major leaders of the vampires and witch hunters, have all come to seperate councils deciding how to deal with one another in these turbulent times...

IC:
Victor looked out over the vast expanse of land, mask off as his black eyes searched the darkness... He turned back to the assembled councils of Vampires and their respective thralls and vampire guards... "Now, friends... their is something that we as a nation must deal with... Those bastard witch hunters... They seek us out in the day seeking out our tombs and slaying our kind in our sleep... We must take these 'assassinations' to them and kill them..."

OOC: now's the time to start... I'm also going to do the opening announcement for the witch hunters.

Witch hunters: Valen looked upon the council, all types of ruthless and pious men, some seeking treasure and others seeking to rid the world of these abominations... "vampires" he spat. "My brothers we must rid the world of these beasts onc and for all! Their leader... Gargamel... he killed the pope, and to make a mockery of us he even made a mask out of his skull! This requires retribution!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 04:13 PM

solitaire's Flag is: England

While she was waiting for him to speak Lady Qatana amused herself by imitating the 'dying' expression of another Vampire, causing him to scowl and turn away. She perked up once their leader started talking roared her approval.
"Yes, yes! Now is the time for our victory. Now is the time for our vengeance!" Cecilia yelled before grabbing a passing bat and sucking the blood out of it in one bite, "When do we attack my Lord. . ?"

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
post #3 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-08-08, 10:23 PM

Discy's Flag is: New Zealand

Sitting in a dark corner with his two guards, Simoen listened to their leaders speech, fingering his daggers under his cloak as he imagined killing all those Witch Hunters. Seeing a movement in a corner, he grabbed a dagger in readyness to throw , before reliasing that it was only a bat. Wrapping his cloak tighter, he listened and waited.

I have a blog!
discysolowargames.blogspot.com/
Not much in it

Hellboy. Best. Movie. Ever.

Clicky on da ickle Daemons, and watch dem get bigga!

post #4 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 12:28 AM

Crimson_fists's Flag is: Australia

Gorden witchbane sat with his back against the wall and he's dreadlocks hanging over his face. he's hand slowly traced the raised features in the hilt of he's sword, while he listened to the other hunters babble on back and forth. they all knew what had to be done, they where just discusing whom to do it and how. Witchbane never cared for meetings, wicth hunters were supposed to kill beasts, not have meetings and councils. His blue eyes watched each of the council members as they spoke, including the figure in the corner that didn't. After a while he slipt into a light doze.

"You doubt my loyalty to the God-Emperor? How dare you accuse me of consorting with Daemons!"
- Crimson Fists

Pedro, once the most feared Daemon in the Warp, why not drop in and say hi to the retired Daemon and his mates?
post #5 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 01:43 AM

Dessel_Ordo's Flag is: USA

Orin slammed his fist on the table. "I dont care what you say!!! if we know who the leader is, and where they operate from, we should move NOW!!!!!!" Orin shouted, fed up with the mindless philosophying going on right now, they were here to kill the damned things, not talk about them.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
My fluff so far, plz read and give feed back

post #6 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 02:19 AM

Gorden woke with a start at Orin's raised voice and decided it was time to add he's two cents. "The Vampires killed the pope and made a mockery of he's body, they are growing in strength and we grow weaker with each death. Now is the time for the hammer to strike, less the steel grow cold" he said in a calm tone and catching everyones attention.
(oooc: The line was a metaphor using the blacksmith buisness)

"You doubt my loyalty to the God-Emperor? How dare you accuse me of consorting with Daemons!"
- Crimson Fists

Pedro, once the most feared Daemon in the Warp, why not drop in and say hi to the retired Daemon and his mates?
post #7 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 03:10 AM

Vincint , who hadent been paying attention, started at a particular set of words,
We know where theyre based from? well I'm goin there at sunrise if thats the case, anyone joining?
He got manny exasperated stares, it had been mentiond several times were the vampires were, but soem people just perked up at the thaught of action.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
post #8 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 03:30 AM

"I'm with ye Vincit, together and with any others whom wish to come, we'll slay this filth and rid the land of the stain of the blood cult once and for all" said Gorden, he's voice echoing off the walls.

- Crimson Fists

post #9 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 04:55 AM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Gargamel turned to Qatana, "Enthusiam... I expected as much... from you atleast my lady, though some of you seem content to shy away from the world, hide in your tombs and fortresses, you sicken me... We must destroy them and take this world for ourselves, whether we rule from the night, guiding 'kings' and 'queens' to enact our wishes upon the populace."

"It matters not how we rule but that we do!" he said as he flashed his fangs. "All of you who refuse to follow along this course of action will die, right here..." As Gargamel said that one of them leapt from their seat, only to be impaled by Gargamel's demon infested blade, he let the body fall to the floor as it turned into stone and shatter as it hit the ground.

Only one more stood, but he was silenced by his own guards. "You see, some of you I do not trust, so I gained the trust and loyalty of your guards. Only a few have I not had to take this course of action... You know who you are, I need not explain who you are..." Gargamel laughed, "We're going hunting... I will lead you, those of you I do not trust will stay here under protection of your guard... Those of you who are coming bring your men with me, I shall do the same..."

Witch Hunters:
"Yes my brethren, listen to these men... my friends over there shall lead you" Valen announced, "To Transylvania! We must kill the roots of this infection, we start with Gargamel..."
post #10 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-09-08, 05:04 AM

Dessel_Ordo's Flag is: USA

Orin, once again chastized himself for speaking rashly
"the exact location, no. But we do have the region narrowed down more than enough to begin our hunt. And by God, we shall hutn down these beasts, and slay them!"

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
My fluff so far, plz read and give feed back

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode