THE Role play action thread (#1) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-03-08, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Default THE Role play action thread (#1)

As the stargate powers up and you come thru it you find yourself in a spartenly decorated room, with a large sign reading "Medical mechanica" when you look around a door panal disguised as part of the wall opens up and 6 robots standing about 7 ft tall run thru in unison and take a knee pointing wepons built into their arm at you. A man in a long dark coat with a face obscured by a hat walks thru folowing them. They demand you come with them. Either out of curiosity, or the wish to bide your time, you folow them. They lead you to a large room with rows of bunk beds on one wall, and rows of tables in the middle. a robot guard stands at either side of the door after the ones who braught you here leave. In the room several hundered people are milling about. For some reason the robots didnt even bother to take away your wepons. Manny people in the room are armed in fact. As you look around you see many diferent types of people, not all of them human. A man in a trenchcoat is tuneing a guitar in the corner, and several other interesting people stand out of the crowd.

OOC: Ok, right now, introduce yourselves to eachother, did you just come thru the gate or have you been trapped here for a while? What are you doing right now? Are you planning an escape? After you introduce yourselves, you can start to make any plans for escpe or negotiation that you would like. I promise there will be suitable amounts of action in the near future.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of

Last edited by Col. Schafer; 11-03-08 at 11:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-03-08, 10:52 PM

Fenrakk101's Flag is: USA

FENRAKK101 (I'll refer to myself as Fenrakk) jerked his head around. His senses detected no presence of other FENRAKKs. He had hoped there would be one nearby when he jumped through the Stargate.
He detected a tapping on his leg. Looking down, he saw a figure looking up at him. The figure was... Human? Databanks agreed. The Human was a foot or two shorter than him, and was saying something in its native language. Had it not been for safety protocols dictating that he could not fire unless under direct threat, the Human would be a molten pile of goo by now.
He pillaged through his launguage banks until he found the correct language and replayed the man's - or woman's? - speech.
'What're you supposed to be? You look like something I wouldn't mind having on my side.'
Fenrakk replied, 'Fully Equipable Nexus Robot Attributs; KK; model 101'.
The Human seemed confused for a minute or two, then grinned. 'Model 101? What about models 1-100?'
'Classified.'
'Ah.'
The Human turned back to its teammates and Fenrakk pressed on. This technology was so... basic. The first FENRAKK model was more technologically advanced than anything these human could pull out.
He looked back to the others that had come with him. One was another Human, one was an 'Ogyrn', there was him, one was an Elf, one was an Unknow, one was a Tauan, and one was another Human.
Where had he learnt those terms? The first sight he could draw from his databanks involved a long training process, and then a duel with the other latest FENRAKK models.
Had he won? Did he destroy his brethren? Had he even taken on this form, or was his control chip replaced in a new body?
[///CLASSIFIED///SYSTEM SHUTDOWN///3/2/1///]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SYSTEM REBOOTING///LOADING...///]
It had happened in an eye-blink.
Unlike earlier models, Fenrakk learned. He would continue learning, and when he learned enough, he would get a memory-wipe. He had seen it with other well-developed models. Whatever had created them hadn't perfected the process; it all went. Memories, lessons, years of experience... gone.
Would he know too much? Would that be his fate?
No. Such thoughts were not his. He looked back to the other beings. Were there similar punishments in their kind? Were there even punishments? Had they ever suffered them?
So much to learn...

My Adoptables
This is my YouTube page
post #3 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 02:40 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

"Hmmmm...." Pondered Drizzt to his other 4 companions, "I have seen some strange things in my long life , but nothing of what is around this room, like that construct over there (pointing to Fenrakk) looks like something from the mad ravings of a gnome... Time to introduce ourselves..." Drizzt anounced, "Greetings friends, I am Dark Elf ranger Drizzt Do`Urden and I travel with my companions, Bruenor, Cattie Brie, Wulfgar, and my dimunitive little friend Regis. Nice to make your acquaintance..."

OOC: Forgotten Realms and D&D Dark Elves have a dark purple/black skin color. (its actually black not brown )

post #4 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 02:50 AM Thread Starter

The man tuneing his guitar acnolages Dritzz and Fenrakk, noding to them. He waves them over to him, and spoke to them in a hushed voice so the robots wouldnt hear.
"Hey, how good are you lot in a fight? I need a distraction so I can cast a spell. See I could take these bots down, but my spells tend to be lengthy, so I need someone to cover for me so they dont shoot me while I'm singing the lyrics."
He looked expectantly at Fenrakk in particular, his size impresive enughf as it is.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
post #5 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 03:30 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Drizzt smiled, "I do not mean to brag but I am the best in the realms with a sword and my blades can sever even the strongest of metals, and my bow... well it can explain itsself once the fight starts, and this is all without my friends you see. I doubt we even would need the robot, but he looks like a good fighter." Drizzt said with a nod toward the construct.
post #6 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 04:03 AM

Dessel_Ordo's Flag is: USA

OOC: Taung WERE the original Mandos but thats not me, I'm just a dude in Neo-Crusader armour with a Tau pulse carbine, or, at least I think you were referring to me...

IC: Daxtar walked up to the man in the trenchcoat, the Elf, and the Bot.
"Daxtar Krono... and one of them may just make a worthy trophy. They will be more than distracted in fact..."
sizing up the others... to many unkowns, allies, defianately, but past that...
He charged his carbine, and had covered all three triggers (one for each weapon) covered, and drew his Bes'Kad.
"Lets move out"

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
My fluff so far, plz read and give feed back

post #7 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 04:50 AM Thread Starter

The man with the guitar rolled his eyes, and said
"Will you not do that untill I'm ready? Dont power up any wepons or they'l register you as a threat. Clearly youve never faught these things before, let me finish tuning, and then we can see how it go's."
He then turns back to his guitar,
"Of course, you could learn all about them yourselves..." He said ominously.
The robots were compleatly imobile, but when Daxtar raised his wepon, a glow eminating from their "Head" turned to almost imperceptibly to a darker shade of green.
OOC: Lets give it a bit of time for everyone else to post, I'm going to sleep in about 10 min anyway.

post #8 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 05:28 AM

Dessel_Ordo's Flag is: USA

"very well, its just been too long since I faced a respectable foe..."
he turned on the safety (still ready to go) and dropped the weapons to a less, threatening, stance.
"So, how did the rest of you end up here then?" Daxtar asked, suddenly craving good food, and good company... damned bi-polarity. Maybe trying to score with Fett's X wasnt such a good idea after all...

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
My fluff so far, plz read and give feed back

post #9 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 05:45 AM

Crimson_fists's Flag is: Australia

mathias watched the scene with a cold demeaner. the prospect of an escape had floated on he's mind since he had arrived from the blasted gate. "robot" he said suddenly, stunning the others. "are you programed to serve? you look like a rogue though, no? fine, i'll do it" he snapped and walked over to one of the robots guarding the entrance, and pulled out he's pistol......

"You doubt my loyalty to the God-Emperor? How dare you accuse me of consorting with Daemons!"
- Crimson Fists

Pedro, once the most feared Daemon in the Warp, why not drop in and say hi to the retired Daemon and his mates?
post #10 of 98 (permalink) Old 11-04-08, 05:53 AM

Discy's Flag is: New Zealand

Taz(Yeah, dat's me name, cant ferget it again) stared around the room at all the wierd people, including a thing that looked like dose Nek-ronns Colonel Varsit had told him about. Adjusting his powerfist, which he tied around his waist with the chain, he wandered over to the big metal Nek-ronn thing.
'Dere anyting to eat in dis place?" he asked.

I have a blog!
discysolowargames.blogspot.com/
Not much in it

Hellboy. Best. Movie. Ever.

Clicky on da ickle Daemons, and watch dem get bigga!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode