[SOLVED] Inquisitor Kryptman's Gamble (action thread) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-01-08, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

Crimson_fists's Flag is: Australia

[SOLVED] Inquisitor Kryptman's Gamble (action thread)

Many influencial inquisitors have issued a carta extremis against you and have stripped you of your title and forced into hiding as a criminal of the worst kind. Hive fleet Leviathan continues to advance. you and the small squad of Deathwatch that still remain loyal to you have agreed on a plan to sve the imperium. you have gone to the catacombs of planet Carpathia to perform the most dangerous mission you have ever undertaken, you are to steal a living brood of genestealers in a stasis field and return them to your strike cruiser unharmed and realese them into the ork empire of Octavis.

"You doubt my loyalty to the God-Emperor? How dare you accuse me of consorting with Daemons!"
- Crimson Fists

Pedro, once the most feared Daemon in the Warp, why not drop in and say hi to the retired Daemon and his mates?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-01-08, 08:50 PM

Discy's Flag is: New Zealand

Quietly waiting the rest of the kill-team to catch up, Simeon Kanor checked his heavy bolter, making sure it had enough ammo. He grinned. "I hope we meet some opposition along the way."

I have a blog!
discysolowargames.blogspot.com/
Not much in it

Hellboy. Best. Movie. Ever.

Clicky on da ickle Daemons, and watch dem get bigga!
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-02-08, 02:20 AM

"Silence fool!" Said Ian, wondering why he always ended up with triger hapy nutjobs.

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-02-08, 07:01 AM Thread Starter

"Remember that you need to catpure A live brood of the xenos classed as genestealer, destroy all others in your path. Do not fail the emperor" came inquisitor Kryptman's voice over the vox-caster. david nodded to he's squads members towards the empty corridor as he switched off the vox caster. "You heard him, take the genestealers alive, oh and simeon,"
"yes sir?'
"kill ONLY the unwanted xenos, keep your gun in check." simeon nodded in understanding and lead the squad down the cold corridor.

"You doubt my loyalty to the God-Emperor? How dare you accuse me of consorting with Daemons!"
- Crimson Fists

Pedro, once the most feared Daemon in the Warp, why not drop in and say hi to the retired Daemon and his mates?
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-02-08, 08:13 AM

Nodding in understanding at the Inquisitors orders, Simeon started muttering to himself. " Kill the xenos, don't kill the xenos. No one can ever make up their bloody minds, can they!" Continuing down the corridor, he again checked his heavy bolter. "Lets hope there are some unfriendly xenos freaks down here somewhere!"

I have a blog!
Not much in it

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-02-08, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

A slight scratching sound catches the attention the elites, david and simeon catiously crept further down the passage. Blackness was the only thing visible beyond the searchlights, yet all new that the enemy was there.....

- Crimson Fists

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-02-08, 07:12 PM

Seeing movement in a dark corner, Simeon trained his heavy bolter at it. Suddenly something jumped out, causing him to reflexly start shooting. Once the dust had settled, there was a Genestealer Hybrid lying on the ground.
"Waste of bolts", he muttered.

I have a blog!
Not much in it

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-02-08, 09:36 PM

Ian jumped at the noise. "Quick lets get out of here somthing will have heard that!" he sid in an urgent wisper. Tacking stock of posible escapes from the curent location...

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-03-08, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

running down the corridor, the soles of their boots padding softly on the ceramite floor.
after several minutes of uneventful seconds, the deathwatch came to a mighty door of stone. "romulus, up front and open it, simeon, ian be ready to advance into the next room." with that said he checked to see if he's bolt pistol was properly loaded and gave a quick prayer to the emperor. the rectangular slabs of stone creked as it was slowly pushed open. as the two companions rushed into a large room to take defensive positions, their weapons level.....

- Crimson Fists

Last edited by Crimson_fists; 11-03-08 at 07:38 AM.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-03-08, 10:10 PM

Ian scanned the room, finding...
(OOC: are you game mastering or should I just say what I find?)

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode