[Recruitment] The Storm... - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-18-16, 07:11 PM

Damn, you noticed.... In all reality it was unintentional.

Last edited by Imperial_Commissar; 04-18-16 at 07:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-19-16, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Feed

Is this all we have?

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #13 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-19-16, 10:09 PM

Yeah really, at least a couple people stated they were interested in your other thread. Who knows where they went.

post #14 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-20-16, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Feed

I'll give it a week, but I want at least four or five people. Otherwise there's not much point.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #15 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-20-16, 01:34 PM

@Deus Mortis @Euphrati @TehFLibjib @Scathainn @Dark Apostle Marduk - you guys still interested?

~lingua factiosi, inertes opera~
post #16 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-22-16, 02:21 AM

Scathainn's Flag is: Norway

I am interested in making a character! Working on one now.

And what shoulder, & what art. Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat, What dread hand? & what dread feet?
What the hammer? what the chain? In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp, Dare its deadly terrors clasp?
When the stars threw down their spears, And watered heaven with their tears,
Did he smile his work to see? Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
post #17 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-22-16, 10:58 AM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

I am interested, I just also have 9 4th year physics uni exams in the in the next 4 weeks and so I'm rather busy. If I get time before this starts, I'll post a character and if not I'll try and join at a later date.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #18 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-22-16, 02:57 PM

Harlequins-Kiss's Flag is: Ireland

Location: Traveling between Dublin, Ireland. And Chicago United States

Name: Dwah’hadeen Al’Thore (Dwah)

Description: Standing at 6’2” He is of a good height, yet with his height also comes his bulky body of toned muscle. The chords of flesh on his body not bulking out but looking sinuous and finite but as strong as any other. The hands of Dwah being callused and large, those of someone who works constantly at cleaning and refining himself. His complexion is a nice simple complexion of a smooth brown, only marred by a pair of burns on his hands due to an incident with the fires of his homeworld Nocturn. Sharing aswell a pair of dark brown eyes that seem as if stone, the only light in them the white sclera. His hair gone entirely as it was simply flammable and impractical in reality on his world. Dwah’hadeen’s face is a constant rock of blank expression, all hard angles as if a stone of a man. The only facial movements are those seen in the mouth, and rarely at that. The only bright part of his body being the golden yellow tattoo of dragon scales up his arms and a flame in a chalice on his lower back, those themselves marred with scars of cuts and only outshined by the bone necklace of dragoon teeth around his neck and the pair in his ears. Trophies or decoration they still gleam and are sharp enough to be used as a blade. Dwah’s armor is basic in design except for the color of the armour being a dark black with a dark green accents along the shoulder pads. One pad having the inquisitorial symbol on it and the other a flame in dark yellow.

Personality: His personality is hard and closed off. Preferring to hide his emotions and work as if a machine. Following orders to the dime if he can and only changing the plan if it makes his work more bloody. His fighting style is one that is implacable from where he was assigned and unstoppable in assault. Usually the vanguard of the unit he will not stop unless forced to by a hail of gunfire. The only quirk to his personality is his attention to detail and respect for the finest and most artisan weapons he can find. Not exactly hoarding but writing down in detail the machinations of the device.

History: Following the drafting of the Regimentum, he was raised at a young age to join the Tempestus Scions, at first on his homeworld of Noctrun and was drafted by a passing Inquisitor whom also shared the apparent flare for enigmatic weapons. Fighting in multiple small conflicts and following his Inquisitorial master whom raged a campaign against the Eldar of Craftworld Biel-Tan. Dawh continued to fight with this Inquisitor until his captain was decapitated by well placed shot of an Eldar Ranger. The blood of his friend and commander spilling over his face, caused his anger to rise for the blood of all Eldar.

Wargear: Hellgun, Hellpistol, Combat knife, Frag grenades (3), Krak grenades (2), Carapace Armour complete with enclosed helmet.

May the wheel turn as the wheel wills and may we not be caught in so many threads we cannot help but turn it ourselves.

Last edited by Harlequins-Kiss; 04-24-16 at 03:13 PM.
post #19 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-22-16, 05:37 PM

Al'Thore...I'm going to have to call you the dragon now aren't I...
post #20 of 91 (permalink) Old 04-22-16, 05:38 PM

Harlequins-Kiss's Flag is: Ireland

Location: Traveling between Dublin, Ireland. And Chicago United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial_Commissar View Post
Al'Thore...I'm going to have to call you the dragon now aren't I...
I love you whoever you are. May the Light favor your sword.

May the wheel turn as the wheel wills and may we not be caught in so many threads we cannot help but turn it ourselves.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode