[Recruitment] Unending Tide - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-08-16, 07:15 AM
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!

komanko's Flag is: Israel

Ill post today after work than.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-14-16, 07:54 PM
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!

komanko's Flag is: Israel

Just letting you know ive been extremely sick the past couple of days, so if you are wondering why I aint posting, thats the main reason.
post #63 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-14-16, 11:47 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

I've just been quite busy with uni. I'll get my post up in the next 48 hours.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.

post #64 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-15-16, 06:14 AM

LordNecross's Flag is: USA

will post within a day or two. Been busy with work and starting another semester soon.

post #65 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-17-16, 12:23 PM

Euphrati's Flag is: USA

Just so everyone is aware-

Theo is exactly where my post left him, that is to say he just shouted/threw his present at the orks and has only barely started their way.

He is not swinging around wildly in the middle of the orks that are chasing the humans. Thus no one would be shouting about Astartes/shouting to 'help' as he has not engaged yet/ shooting down around him etc. What he threw has not impacted yet either, so no orks were knocked from their feet.

I gave no consent for any actions for Theo other than those stated directly in my post.
post #66 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-17-16, 07:59 PM

Was gonna comment on how far you were allowed to go @Khorne's Fist , but euphrati's post has me thinking otherwise. A bit god mod ding if @darkreever didn't give you the OK on all that don't you think?
post #67 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-17-16, 08:51 PM

Post what needs to be change and it will be done. I thought it was a little god moddy of them too.

Last edited by LordNecross; 02-17-16 at 11:49 PM.
post #68 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-17-16, 10:29 PM

I've been following this since it started, are you willing to take any more chars reever?
post #69 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-17-16, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenestration47 View Post
I've been following this since it started, are you willing to take any more chars reever?
Yep, though I'm afraid your going to have to limit yourself to a PDF character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNecross View Post
Pst what needs to be change and it will be done.
I think euphrati has done a fair job of that at this point. And what do you mean by them?

Just so everyone understands, the updates are there to give you a frame of reference about whats going on for your characters. You can choose to follow them and nothing else, and you'll have more than enough to do to have a good time throughout the story, or you can PM me questions.

I'll admit this, euphrati and Iron-Within have asked questions following both posts from me in the action thread. This is most evident, at this time, with euphrati's first post. My post for Theo gives no name or background for the other Templars he was with, and yet there they are. This is because Euphrati asked me about them and I responded.

Questions can range from if your character notices something specific, has certain knowledge about an area, or can perform actions that might appear a little over the top.

Everyone is welcome to ask me questions, but you are not required to so don't feel like you have to.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #70 of 148 (permalink) Old 02-18-16, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post

Just so everyone understands, the updates are there to give you a frame of reference about whats going on for your characters. You can choose to follow them and nothing else, and you'll have more than enough to do to have a good time throughout the story, or you can PM me questions.

I'll admit this, euphrati and Iron-Within have asked questions following both posts from me in the action thread. This is most evident, at this time, with euphrati's first post. My post for Theo gives no name or background for the other Templars he was with, and yet there they are. This is because Euphrati asked me about them and I responded.

Questions can range from if your character notices something specific, has certain knowledge about an area, or can perform actions that might appear a little over the top.

Everyone is welcome to ask me questions, but you are not required to so don't feel like you have to.
I think I know what to cut now. However my only question is to ask if the group was able to hear Theo's Challenge t the orks at least. If not I will need to rewrite a bit, but not much.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode