[Recruitment] Webs That Bleed (Part 1?) - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-10-15, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

The stories are sort of seperate. You will be able to post even if the other story hasnt continued at all. They are connected in some ways that might effect the other party. Though you can still continue even if the other party is still being effected.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-11-15, 07:47 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Your update left it ambiguous whether we'd be able to successfully land without being shot at, so I left the end of my update ambiguous @Warmindedjudge . We can either wait for an update or if you are happy to tell say here I can add in the result on way or another. Up to you.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #53 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-12-15, 03:39 AM Thread Starter

I will update it. I have to consider some factors and such but I do have 3 possible outcomes and counting of what the spacers might do and say. I will wait till everyone that is part of the Fifth Rig story(Space Hulk) has posted before I update. Thanks for posting here though.

post #54 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-21-15, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

@Warmindedjudge , are either stories going to get an update in the near future? With the exception of @Magpie knight and @Captain_Loken everyone had posted

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #55 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-23-15, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

Yeah, I willl try to update both of them tomorrow and will get back. Sorry for the long wait.
post #56 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-23-15, 10:22 AM

Not to sound like a pessimist but I wouldn't hold my breath on Captain Loken posting any time soon. Just looked at his profile and it says he hasn't done anything, don't know if it means posting or simply logging on, since the beginning of the month. Plus you didn't actually include his character in either of the two groups, which may lead to him thinking, if he logs on, that you've removed him from the Rp.

Same goes for MagpieKnight to a lesser extent, he hasn't done anything according to his profile in just over a week. I'd find it odd if he were to suddenly drop out, he was one of the first to post after all and he did seem into the Rp in general.

''Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Sk- Oh shut up already! I'm a blasted Noise Marine and you've managed to give me a headache!''

- Random Noise Marine in the midst of a Khorne-Berserker.

post #57 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-23-15, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Well keep in mind my earlier post in regards to Loken; he received a two week temporary ban at the start of the month. That he hasn't logged on since the ban ended is on him.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #58 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-24-15, 01:34 AM Thread Starter

Sorry for the small update guys in the next one I will fix that. Captain Loken is still apart of the roleplay as well and his character will play a role in the story.
post #59 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-25-15, 03:09 AM
Feed

I don't want to sound negative, but with the Bloody Tooth half of the characters falling unconscious at the end of that update and no parameters to go by, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #60 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-25-15, 04:01 AM Thread Starter

Ah crap I forgot to add what happens. Sorry about that! I just added in and gave you an idea of what you will be doing at the moment

Last edited by Warmindedjudge; 10-25-15 at 04:11 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode