[Recruitment] Webs That Bleed (Part 1?) - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-28-15, 01:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Considering Raven Guard power armour has built in noise dampeners I think you don't have to worry about that one.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-28-15, 03:47 AM Thread Starter

Ioana Karth thank you for joining the party. I will start the action thread tomorrow or the next day after. If anyone still wants to join please PM me a application but make sure its your top work.
post #43 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-28-15, 06:19 AM

Captain_Loken's Flag is: USA

Yay! This shall be much fun. I have always wanted to do a chaos RP.

*Evil thoughts*

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR HIS SKULL THRONE!

post #44 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-28-15, 12:26 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieKnight View Post
I think it's great! It sounds like an interesting character. I can see my renegade Raven Guard PC working pretty well with her, although I'm sure she'll be much more stealthy than a hulking, power armored Astartes.
As darkreever said, Ioana at least won't be frustrated by his lack of stealth, although she can probably squeeze through gaps he can't. However, he is marked, so they might no be too pally...

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #45 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-28-15, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Just to keep everyone informed, captain Loken won't be around for the next two weeks. We don't exactly take the most positive view on people asking for or saying they will provide pirated material.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #46 of 60 (permalink) Old 09-30-15, 02:22 AM

Dark Apostle Marduk's Flag is: Germany

Gluten Tag. Is there chance this is still open for an application?

Thank you.
post #47 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-01-15, 11:50 PM Thread Starter

Hey everybody

We have a new character by the name of Osborn. I will be posting his app right before the start of the action thread. The action thread will start on Saturday though mostly because I haven't had much time. And finally, I am still accepting more apps if you want to get in.
post #48 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-04-15, 05:18 PM

Hi guys!
I'm just gonna post my character info here. I will be playing Osborn.

Name: Osborn

Character's Description: Osborn is short and stout, with skin that has been tanned by many years spent outdoors fighting. His eyes are a stormy gray in color, and always full of merriment or amusement. Osborn's hair is a dirty blond in color, cut to midway down the neck. Osborn typically wears a Cameleoline cloak over flak armor, though his clothing changes depending on where he is being deployed. He wears only one piece of jewelry: A circular iron pendent that bears the inscription

"And I saw, from eyes that were not mine.

And I felt, with a fear I could not reason.

They watch us, they invade us.

And keep us happy, committing treason.

To a King we didn't deserve.

To a Son who waits weeping.

That I knew, from knowledge gained while sleeping."

Race: Abhuman (Ratling)

Character's Wargear: Osborn's primary weapon is his needler sniper rifle "Malice". Malice has been modified with a hand carved stock and a scope specifically fitted to Osborn's eyes. Malice also bears several trophies from past kills, including a necklace stolen from the body of one of Osborn's former officers. If he is forced into close range, Osborn uses a hellpistol looted from the body of the Commissar he "Accidentally" killed. For melee, Osborn prefers to use a standard combat knife.

In addition his weaponry, Osborn also carries a Cameleoline cloak which aids in his concealment

Backstory: Osborn originally served in the Imperial Guard as part of the Tanith First and Only regiment, where he served with distinction as a Longshooter. Despite his skill, Osborn was constantly getting into trouble as his commanding officers were strict, and rarely, if ever, turned a blind eye to Osborn and his "antics", which included petty thievery and gambling. The regiment Commissar in particular seemed to take great delight in punishing him for his "insufficient faith". Eventually, Osborn got his revenge on his tormentor, "accidentally" shooting him in the head during a pitched battle.

Although Osborn had eliminated the Commissar and done so with no witnesses that could have possibly connected him to the deed, he was still blamed for the death of the Commissar due to his obvious hatred for the man. Knowing he would be eventually detained and executed if he stayed, Osborn deserted, fleeing the regiment in the dead of night.

Since then, Osborn has served several different groups, proving himself to be invaluable as a sniper and cook. Despite serving Chaos more often than not, Osborn does not really care about Chaos or it's goals. He cares only about himself, and he will happily betray his current employer if the conditions are right.
post #49 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-04-15, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Sorry for the long wait everybody but the action thread has arrived. Sorry it took me so long but I was trying to figure out how to implement some things and I was doing a little research before I wanted to post the thread. Thank you for joining in on the adventure and I hope you like the story that will slowly unfold.

EDIT: Also I have categorized the story into two sub stories. So if you are part of the space hulk story please title the top of your posts The Fifth Rig and if you are part of the dagger story please put Bractus' Blood Tooth. Please also PM me and tell me what you think of how I am doing this, you don't have to do though if you don't want to.

Last edited by Warmindedjudge; 10-04-15 at 09:50 PM.
post #50 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-10-15, 12:26 AM

So this is a question directed at Warmindedjudge but wouldn't go amiss being seen by everyone else, this is in response to War's latest post in the action thread.

Are the Fifth Rig and Bractus' Blood Tooth stories separate? And by separate, I mean are the members of one story allowed to post one after the other without waiting for the other story to post? For example, everyone in the Fifth Rig story have posted and War has given us our way onto the Space Hulk, do we wait for the other members of the Rp to post or can we just continue?

I'm asking this because I really don't want to assume, but judging by War's action I was inclined to believe it was a possibility.

''Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Sk- Oh shut up already! I'm a blasted Noise Marine and you've managed to give me a headache!''

- Random Noise Marine in the midst of a Khorne-Berserker.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode