Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Interest Check-Chaos Rp

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  dmart29 
#1 ·
Hello Everybody!

I'm, warmindedjudge and I wanted to ask, is anyone interested in a chaos role play done by me? I am very new to role play THREADS and I never played as a game master also this would be my actual first thread ever on the forums. But I have role played in general on GMOD with serious rp servers. Plus I already have an idea of the story line and I am experienced with warhammer 40k.

So is anybody interested?

#4 ·
First time I log on in ages and this is what I find? WONDERFUL!

I look forward to causing ALL the Heresy by creating a character who worships opposite Chaos Gods, maybe I'll even get to use that recent drawing of mine....

#9 ·
I forgot to get back to this for so long sorry everybody. I already have a storyline ready and I will post the recruitment thread tomorrow well...basically today. I will use the black crusade rule set with some modifications here and there. Sorry for the long wait I have been busy with some stuff and I forgot about this after getting into some arguements and fights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.