"The Relic" action thread - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Col. Schafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: WA.
Posts: 2,100
Reputation: 1
Default "The Relic" action thread

The transport shuttle landed in the docking bay of the giant ship, and the squad exited out, ready for combat, once it was confirmed that the landing bay was clear of enemies, they activated the vox link.
"*static* ... is inquisitor Izak. Have you cleared the bay yet? Good. Well procede in, weel send in more squads behind you. Remember if you run into more than you can handle, call and well blow the ship to hell. Izak out. *static*"
The bay is large, but empty. the large doors closed automaticly behind you, so you dont have to wory about the vacume. You procede thru the only door you can see, and come into a hallway, about 2.5 meters high, and 2 meters across, leading off in 2 directions (left and right) There are bulkheads about every 6 meaters as far as you can see, You can feal the floor of the ship vibrating under your feet, witch is to be expected. It is somewhat cold, but well withing the range of human environments. You notice one of the doors is slightly ajar.
What do you do?

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
Col. Schafer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 06:09 PM
Senior Member
 
chrisman 007's Avatar
chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.
Posts: 2,630
Reputation: 1
Default

Captain Christian Veldt ran out of the armoured womb of the transport. He was used to taking point. The floor was vibrating, unsurprising on chaos capital ship...at least he thought it was chaos. He was sure he heard something, a whispering or a something in his ears. He dismissed it. He daren't say anything. He would only dare tell someone if they were a fellow guardsmen, rather than a Space Marine or even worse a Echlessiarch (SP?) member. "All clear, we should move up."


Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
chrisman 007 is offline  
post #3 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 08:09 PM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Boneyard
Posts: 2,022
Default

"Why does this pathetic specimen take point?" Asmodius said in his monotone robotic voice as he stepped out to the ships landing bay. "Surely he would be destroyed if he was to take point, you are among some of the most capable in the imperium. Unless I am mistaken and you are a disposable asset..."
NoiseMarine is offline  
 
post #4 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 08:54 PM
Senior Member
 
chrisman 007's Avatar
chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.
Posts: 2,630
Reputation: 1
Default

"Ah, how nice," said Veldt in response to the slightly derogatory words from a Mechanicus brother, "You can take point if you wish, I just happened to get out the transport first."

EDIT: OOC: There, I edited it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.

Last edited by chrisman 007; 10-08-08 at 06:47 AM.
chrisman 007 is offline  
post #5 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 09:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Mordeth's Avatar
Mordeth's Flag is: Norway
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sweden (for now!)
Posts: 409
Reputation: 1
Default

Walking out of the transport, Gareth Mordeth Krallheart looked on his companions and snorted to himself. Why the commanders had wanted him thrown in with these..."
Shaking his head, he kept on mumbling for himself about politics.

94% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 6% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
Mordeth is offline  
post #6 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 10:03 PM
Junior Member
 
TheTexan1's Avatar
TheTexan1's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 18
Reputation: 1
Default

Vladikov jumped out of the transport and began moving behind Captain Veldt, while sweeping the meltagun around the hanger looking for any potential hostiles. However, after peering into the hallway he notices that one of the doors is slightly ajar.
"Sir, we've gotta cracked door to the left," said Vladikov while keeping his heavy weapon trained on the door.

Sorry folks, I ain't gunna say howdy ya'll or wear a cowboy hat... well maybe.
TheTexan1 is offline  
post #7 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-08-08, 12:17 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Boneyard
Posts: 2,022
Default

OOC: Chris I'm the techpriest
NoiseMarine is offline  
post #8 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-08-08, 02:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Dessel_Ordo's Avatar
Dessel_Ordo's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eua Claire
Posts: 676
Reputation: 1
Default

Cassius walked out of the transorts hatch. He heard on of the Stormtroopers mention a door was cracked. He flicked his right wrist, extending the blade housed in that gauntlet, hoisting his bolter in his right hand, he pointed to the guardsmen who had been first off the transport and said
"On me, trooper" as he moved to check the door.
"and dont be so hasty to judge the mettle of the Troopers with us, agent of the Omnissiah, they may prove more usefull than you expect."

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
My fluff so far, plz read and give feed back

Dessel_Ordo is offline  
post #9 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-08-08, 05:42 PM
Senior Member
 
chrisman 007's Avatar
chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.
Posts: 2,630
Reputation: 1
Default

"Thanks," said Veldt in reply to the defense from the friendly marine. He followed the advancing party to the cracked door. "Well, something big broke through here," said Veldt, admiring the crack. The noise that sounded like faint whispering crackled in Veldt's ear. He dismissed it again. Com-links always had a way of failing. Seems clear, thought Veldt, but Veldt kept his finger on the switch on his power sword.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
chrisman 007 is offline  
post #10 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-09-08, 02:49 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Col. Schafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: WA.
Posts: 2,100
Reputation: 1
Default

(Minor interference with the chrismans post here) As christian peered into the room itself, the door burst open, and he found himself face to face with a bizare creature, it may have been humanoid once. It was covered in puss, and its skin was a pocmarked landcape that would put any moon to shame. It howled in inhuman tones, and lunged at him. he slashed at it with his power sword, and it was easaly cleved in half, but from inside the room, sonds could be heard, coming closer (5 in the room, if you want to check, they are coming to atack you)

"A true king is never alone, his will is equal to the will of all of his followers."
-Alexander the Great, kind of
Col. Schafer is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome