Land of Nagash (Fantasy RPG ACTION THREAD) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-08, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Boneyard
Posts: 2,022
Default Land of Nagash (Fantasy RPG ACTION THREAD)

As you can see I changed the name of the RP from a fantasy rpg to lands of Nagash.

there are going to be about 30 other treasure hunters including us who will not be actual RPers who I as the GM will control unless theyr part of your command (if your a captain) there will be 4 each with 10 men so first 4 ppl who sign in who want to be captains win the position (can only be human, elves or dwarves as captains, no ogres or goblins as captains)

Jonathan looked up he was the captain of the first company of treasrue hunters, there was an ogre in his group 'that one would come in handy' he thought as he observed the other members of his group with his piercing gaze there were all types of creatures and men in these groups, he saw elves, dwarves, ogres, goblins and the most numerous... humans. "What a ragtag band of things we have here" he said shouting so all in the camp could hear. The camp was situated closely to the desert wastes of the tomb lands, this area was know for orks so there was still dangerous things to watch for...

OOC: when I said what a band of things we have here its intended for someone to say something about it. good luck hardy adventurers!!!
NoiseMarine is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-08, 08:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Flerden's Avatar
Flerden's Flag is: Finland
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 493
Reputation: 2
Default

Mormacir stood and talked with some other elves when he heard Jonathan shouting some thing about ragtag band, he didnt even bother to listen.
''Ragtag, if some one is ragtag here its the humans''
Flerden is offline  
post #3 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-08, 09:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Mordeth's Avatar
Mordeth's Flag is: Norway
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sweden (for now!)
Posts: 409
Reputation: 1
Default

Chuckling, Mordeth simply added "Agreed," to the elfs outburst. Humans were really petty creatures...

94% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 6% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
Mordeth is offline  
 
post #4 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-06-08, 11:02 PM
Boondock Shogun
 
Shogun_Nate's Avatar
Shogun_Nate's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tigertown, Texas
Posts: 2,023
Reputation: 1
Default

Von Vandersnoot scratched his bald head and looked around. Goblins, an ogre, a blasted slayer(who to be honest gave him the creeping willies), some elves, a smattering of humans and various others. He had no idea what he was doing here. Well, that wasn't quite true. He was trying to keep one step ahead of the damnedable witch hunters.. He knew the best way to do that was to throw his life into peril and stomp off into the hot desert. Von Vandersnoot sighed and looked to his staff.

"Well?!", he shouted to the staff, "Do you two have anything to say about this?"

The heads began once again cursing in orcish and elvish. "I thought you'd say that. But I agree. These should do nicely. Loverly little play things..."

Turning to the leader, he called. "Well...the heads say they're alright with them!"

"If you can't stun them with your tactical brilliance, baffle them with your superior grasp of BS."

"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllFather View Post
Well, seeing as how you capitalize your characters, use proper grammar and punctuation, I'd say you qualify.

Last edited by Shogun_Nate; 10-06-08 at 11:52 PM.
Shogun_Nate is offline  
post #5 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Boneyard
Posts: 2,022
Default

Jonathan chuckled to the necromancer "your insane my friend, but your skills are quite admirable, to raise the dead to serve your will? ahh what a gift." Jonathan said in all seriousness.

OOC: now I'm waiting for everyone else to post up so we can get a move on.
NoiseMarine is offline  
post #6 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 07:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Mordeth's Avatar
Mordeth's Flag is: Norway
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sweden (for now!)
Posts: 409
Reputation: 1
Default

"Raising the dead? Oh, so we have a necromancer too?" Mordeth said, just a hint of respect in his voice.
"Some day, you know, the dead is going to take their revenge against you for using their bodies. Just wait..." as he said this, he grinned, showing his pointed teeth to all who watched.

94% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 6% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
Mordeth is offline  
post #7 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 11:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Flerden's Avatar
Flerden's Flag is: Finland
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 493
Reputation: 2
Default

Mormacir turned to face Von Vandersnoot.
''I wonder why i did not become a mage instead of a warrior''
He then checked his bow and wondered if he should use his bow more.
Flerden is offline  
post #8 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 02:37 PM
Senior Member
 
solitaire's Avatar
solitaire's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Maelstrom. . .
Posts: 1,281
Reputation: 1
Default

Tezrof roared in the face of one of the human.
"NEVER TAKE FOOD OFF MY PLATE! YOU GOT THAT!" He bellowed and the Human squealed and quickly nodded his head before running off. After that Tezrof quickly reverted back to his usual, jolly, mood. "So then." He asked the group leader "How long till we set out? I'm getting hungry for treasure. . ."

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
solitaire is offline  
post #9 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 06:01 PM
Vaz
Senior Member
 
Vaz's Avatar
Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,830
Reputation: 79
Default

Shifting around, Gunni Gorbbisson stretched a meaty arm around his back to scratch at a bite. Problem with coming south would be the fact that he was a bit of a meat feast for the thumb sized Sand flies.

Hygiene wasn't the most important thing to a Slayer, unless he was travelling to Karak Kadrin, of course. Then, he'd make sure that he wiped the grease off his hand. His last quest for death had taken him up over the Worlds Edge Mountains, where he went with a few of his maniacal death seekers to end an attack from a small army of Trolls, sheperded by a Sorceror of Chaos, who remained hidden after the Storm of Chaos. Those Icy hills had required a layering of Troll Grease on some chosen areas to keep the wind out. Wearing a Loincloth, while being true to the Slayer Ethic, was not the most practical vestment.

Scratching at a louse in his groin, he yawned loudly. "Ach, where, by Ungrimms Balls, be mah bloody breakfast? Ye ken, Ah cannae be expected ta bloody fight on an empty stomach? Ah did sign ye contract, which, Ah remember, seemed ta say about three square meals on each and every day. Or d'ye want me ta make that a grudge - Ah ain't been killin for a few hours now. Mah hammar grows thirsty."

Saying that, having another itch in an inappropriate placed, stood up, adding a further 4 inches onto his height, strolled over to a package mule, and picked up a keg attached to it. It said "Bugmans XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" on the side. One whiff was potent enough to knock out a horse for several hours, although usually, a horse had to be standing next to a dwarf to smell it, the combined smell usually required the aid of a vet to help the horse recover. Punching the mule in the mouth as it started to buck with fear at the smell, it keeled over. Catching it, the dwarf unstoppered the barrel, lifted the mule up, and drank half the barrel in one go. Putting the unconcious animal back down, the dwarf looked over to his fellow Mercenaries, then his hand dropped and he snored. He didn't collapse, he just stood where he was, eyes open, albeit unfocused, and glassy, but sleeping nonetheless.

The dwarf was well and truely known to his companions now.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Vaz is offline  
post #10 of 166 (permalink) Old 10-07-08, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Boneyard
Posts: 2,022
Default

Smirking after hearing the outbursts from the ogre and the slayer, Jonathan laughed and adressed their questions "Ogre we set off in a few hours we should get aquainted before we all go trapsing off into the desert, and someone wake the dwarf so he can get his damned breakfast please..."

OOC: ill wait another day for everyone to get into the action thread, then im starting the adventure if your there or not, tell me if you disagree with that.
NoiseMarine is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome