[Recruitment] Deathwatch: Xenos Hunters - Page 15 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-08-15, 10:45 AM

Name: Draken Helvan

Chapter of Origin: Raven guard

Type of Marine: Scout

Personality: He is quiet and respectful to thoughs above his rank. He rarely gets angry and only speaks if he has permission but has a world of thought underneath his head.

Physical Appearance: He has short spiky blond hair with blue eyes and hes about 6'2. He has a scar above his right eye and on his left cheek, both are straight lines. Is lith and scrawny looking but has surprising amount of muscle under his frame.

Background: Draken was a miner on Deliverance. He grew up there his entire life until about 15 when he was drawn in by the Raven guard. He past the tests and started on his journey as a scout marine. He has since made accomplishments of great stealth and accuracy through 100 battles an was given a position of leading scouts as his accomplishment. He was put in to the deathwatch as the raven guard felt that people of his skill were lacking there and was nessesary for improvement.

Armour Appearance: It is simple scout armor but has two purity seals right next to each other on his right arm shoulder along with 5 marksman's honor hanging from his belt.

Weapons and Equipment: Combat knive, Storm-bolter pattern, bolt pistol.

(hey, forgot to ask if your still accepting apps for this)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-09-15, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnyveil View Post
Name: Draken Helvan

Chapter of Origin: Raven guard

Type of Marine: Scout

Personality: He is quiet and respectful to thoughs above his rank. He rarely gets angry and only speaks if he has permission but has a world of thought underneath his head.

Physical Appearance: He has short spiky blond hair with blue eyes and hes about 6'2. He has a scar above his right eye and on his left cheek, both are straight lines. Is lith and scrawny looking but has surprising amount of muscle under his frame.

Background: Draken was a miner on Deliverance. He grew up there his entire life until about 15 when he was drawn in by the Raven guard. He past the tests and started on his journey as a scout marine. He has since made accomplishments of great stealth and accuracy through 100 battles an was given a position of leading scouts as his accomplishment. He was put in to the deathwatch as the raven guard felt that people of his skill were lacking there and was nessesary for improvement.

Armour Appearance: It is simple scout armor but has two purity seals right next to each other on his right arm shoulder along with 5 marksman's honor hanging from his belt.

Weapons and Equipment: Combat knive, Storm-bolter pattern, bolt pistol.

(hey, forgot to ask if your still accepting apps for this)
I am, however your character needs alot of work my friend. There is no way that the Death-Watch would accept a scout and i would like you to add more to each of your sections before i consider adding you.

For everyone else: My eye is getting better expect the update on Sunday!

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

Victory is nothing more than survival.
It carries no weight of honour or worth beyond what we ascribe to it.
If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.
post #143 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-09-15, 08:23 PM
Master of the Watch

Kaiden's Flag is: Wales

Who else is still doing this, we started with loads?

Strike Force Crucible <--- deathwatch army log

You are charged with the crime of existance Xenos! - Watch Librarian Auron

post #144 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-09-15, 08:31 PM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Im down for this I still want to go

The teeth of Morkai take you! For Russ and The Allfather!
post #145 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-11-15, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Box and Reaver, you two still want to continue this?

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.
post #146 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-13-15, 02:09 PM
Master of the Watch

Kaiden's Flag is: Wales

Whats the word here Revan, are you continuing or calling it.
post #147 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-13-15, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Yes revan, I'm still in; though I'm going to a wedding this weekend so if nothing goes up before Thursday I won't be making a post until next Monday.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #148 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-13-15, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

It will continue, so far 3 of you have confirmed i just need 1 more minimum to make sure. Need atleast 4 of you wanting to continue.

post #149 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-18-15, 01:47 AM

I'm still in....Just nothing has happened except for "Arrive at Fortress. Meet cryptic Astartes. Follow them" Soon as I've got something to post I'll get a post up
post #150 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-18-15, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

I've also been avoiding my computer as the doctors have still been unable to cure my bacterial eye infection in my right eye which is affecting everything i do as i can barely see. the only reason im able to type this is because ive got both eyes closed and going off memory where all of the keys are.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode