[Recruitment] Deathwatch: Xenos Hunters - Page 12 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-29-15, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

Yes Kaiden there will be an update this weekend. Just have you left to do our of the four who have posted.

Dark Angel you have until sunday if you think you can manage it.

Bullet, is it possible you could add more to your background and personality?

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

Victory is nothing more than survival.
It carries no weight of honour or worth beyond what we ascribe to it.
If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-29-15, 09:12 PM

I'll try to get my post up later tonight or tomorrow
post #113 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-30-15, 05:31 AM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Yes I can Revan I can have it up sometime today

The teeth of Morkai take you! For Russ and The Allfather!

post #114 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-30-15, 11:32 PM

Name: Ghati

Chapter of Origin: White Scars

Type of Marine: Battle Brother

Personality: As a White Scar, Ghati was loyal to The Emperor, Primarch and Chapter. He was respectful in all things, his face never betraying anger or rage unless it burst forth at great magnitudes. His fierocity, like all of his Chapter, he kept in check until unleashed upon the field of war. He preferred to fight his enemies up close, using a bolter when necessary, but whenever the situation called for a brawl or a clash of swords, Ghati was first to the charge.
He is humble and modest, knowing when to speak and when to push the right buttons to make his brothers and Guardsmen morale boost exponentially. Young though he is, rumours have been thrown around that he may make Chaplain of his Company if he continues on with his path. Such rumours, he denies although he secretly hopes one day to match those of pious ranks to accept him into their folds so that he may be there for his brothers in ways they could not fathom.

Physical Appearance: His hair in a traditional topknot was lack and partially braided. He is of average height, yet lean, thinner than most of his battle brothers. This has allowed him to move quicker and strike harder with grace and power, earning him commendations from his sergeants in the past, despite his youth.
His skin is a dark shade of copper, standing in contrast to the pearl white of his power armor.His face is unblemished of scar tissue, yet has tattoos of ancient Chogoris writs and verses of old songs. They remain as a reminder of the ancient legends of Lightning Warriors his tribe worshiped fervently.

Background: Ghati was born and raised on his Chapters homeworld, Chogoris or as The Imperium calls it, Mundus Planus. He was a small lean son of a farmer, who was lost during a raid by bandits. Ghati pledged that he would learn how to fight so that he could take revenge and protect his people from those that would do them harm. The village smith became his impromtu foster father, teaching Ghati how to handle the fire and hammer, as well as teaching him the sword. Though he knew little, the old man taught Ghati what he knew, to which Ghati learned quickly, ever eager.
When the bandits came again, the young farm boy stood ready, among the few that had taken up arms. The village erupted into a full on brawl, people being swept into the fight. Ghati was at the fore, shouting himself hoarse in ancient battle cries. The bandits were too numerous, however, and soon they were becoming overwhelmed. Buildings were lit on fire as villagers were screaming at the bandits, cursing them. Others were painful screams, sounds of dying, of bandits raping the women, killing the small boys. Ghati fought harder, pushing forward to save all he could.
The sky erupted in a firestorm as a metal shaped bird flew down to the planet, towards Ghati's village. Large warriors in white with flames pulsating from large metal boxes on their backs flew down into the village, creating dense craters, crushing bandits that were unlucky enough to come underneath them. From metal weapons, loud cincussive booms rocked aroun the houses, bandits exploding as if from within. The culling was over within minutes. Blood and death reeked across the small tribe, the survivors looking for signs that they could rebuild their old lives. One of the warriors in white was conversing with the village elder when both of them looked to Ghati. And thus he was inducted into the Chapter.
His induction to the Chapter shaped him into the Marine he is currently, taller, stronger than he had ever been. He learned very quickly that the sword was more than just a weapon, but a living entity, one with his own spirit. He was promoted from scout to Battle Brother of The 2nd Company.
His life became a whirlwind learning and victory and defeat. His skill with a bolter was well enough but compared to his bladework, his bolter was considered a secondary weapon. He fights with dual blades as did the Lightning Warriors of legend and each defeat taught him a lesson of swordplay. On an Eldar outpost world in a backwater system with no name, Ghati came to cross blades with Dire Exarch. When his squad and the rival Eldar came to intervene, he bid them to stay back. He wanted to test himself in battle time and time again.
The battle between the two was furious as it was quick. At the turning point of the skirmish, The Eldar suffered a grievous wound, a strike through a lung and retreated. When the Eldar squad came to the Exarch, they were cut down in a whirl of bolter fire. The Exarch tried to flee, tried to return to the Webway, but as the portal opened a blade pierced through its xenos heart. Ghati stood behind it, blade to teh hilt inside of the coward.
His tale of swordsmanship against an Exarch was heard by the Chapter and made its way to the Inquisition, who apparently decided that his skills would make proper use of the conduit he was for The Emperor. They called upon him, listing it "an honour that is not easily dismissed." He felt he cold not deny the Emperors work and went off, young and anxious, into the unknown.

Armour Appearance: His armor is standard Mk IV Maximus armor. Along the trim of his armour was engraved the names of fallen brothers who wore the armour before he had acquired it. Each name is a brother whose honour would be restored wwith each kill Ghati made.

Weapons and Equipment:

Pistols:
- Extra Close Combat Weapon (Power sword)

Bolter

- Power Sword

- Frag and Krak Grenades

post #115 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 02:52 AM

Posted. It's short, but it's a post.
post #116 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 03:45 AM

I hope this character sheet will suffice
cant wait to start

post #117 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

The update is now up. Next deadline will be the Sunday 14th.

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.
post #118 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-02-15, 06:06 AM
Master of the Watch

Kaiden's Flag is: Wales

Great post Bullet.

Last edited by Kaiden; 06-09-15 at 03:20 PM.
post #119 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

ETA on posts guys?

post #120 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 09:34 PM

Ill post tonight

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode