[Recruitment] Deathwatch: Xenos Hunters - Page 11 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 12:30 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Give me a heads up when you've edited my entry and I'll get started.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-13-15, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

All i need to do is take out that its a fellow son of guilliman, so you can start on it now.

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

Victory is nothing more than survival.
It carries no weight of honour or worth beyond what we ascribe to it.
If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.
post #103 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Editted you in earlier this week, forgot to post Angel of Blood.

Remember guys the deadline is next weekend: 24th of May.

Already, you exalt me for my triumphs, When I ask only that you remember me for my treacheries

If you wish to grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers. - Khyron, First Grand Master of the Eighth Brotherhood.

post #104 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-19-15, 04:25 PM
Master of the Watch

Kaiden's Flag is: Wales

Great update Nol
post #105 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-24-15, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Deadline extension by a week to let the rest of you guys post. So update will be: Sunday 31st.

post #106 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-24-15, 05:50 PM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Is there time to get in on this?
post #107 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-25-15, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

There is, you will need to get a Character sheet up by sunday.

post #108 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-25-15, 09:26 PM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Name: Ghati

Chapter of Origin: White Scars

Type of Marine: Battle Brother

Personality: As a White Scar, Ghati was loyal to The Emperor, Primarch and Chapter. He solemn face never betrayed emotion except for when in battle. He was respectful, carefully piecing together his sentences as was taught him long ago in his Old Life.
He is a conduit of loyalty and is the rock in which his battle brothers can place their faith. He is unyielding in his fight against the enemies of The Imperium.

Physical Appearance: His hair in a traditional topknot was lack and partially braided. He is of average height, yet lean, thinner than most of his battle brothers. This has allowed him to move quicker and strike harder with grace and power, earning him commendations from his sergeants in the past, despite his youth.
His skin is a dark shade of copper, standing in contrast to the pearl white of his power armor.His face is unblemished of scar tissue, yet has tattoos of ancient Chogoris writs and verses of old songs. They remain as a reminder of the ancient legends of Lightning Warriors his tribe worshiped fervently.

Background: Ghati was born and raised on his Chapters homeworld, Chogoris or as The Imperium calls it, Mundus Planus. He was a small lean son of a farmer that won the contest of arms against rival boys and men to join the ranks of The Scars.
His induction to the Chapter shaped him into the Marine he is currently, taller, stronger than he had ever been. He learned very quickly that the sword was more than just a weapon, but a living entity, one with his own spirit. He was promoted from scout to Battle Brother of The 2nd Company.
His life became a whirlwind learning and victory and defeat. His skill with a bolter was well enough but compared to his bladework, his bolter was considered a secondary weapon. He fights with dual blades as did the Lightning Warriors of legend and each defeat taught him a lesson of swordplay. On an Eldar outpost world in a backwater system with no name, Ghati came to cross blades with Dire Exarch. When his squad and the rival Eldar came to intervene, he bid them to stay back. He wanted to test himself in battle time and time again. The battle between the two was furious as it was quick. At the turning point of the skirmish, The Eldar suffered a grievous wound, a strike through a lung and retreated. When the Eldar squad came to the Exarch, they were cut down in a whirl of bolter fire.
His tale of swordsmanship against an Exarch was heard by the Chapter and made its way to the Inquisition, who apparently decided that his skills would make proper use of the conduit he was for The Emperor. They called upon him, listing it "an honour that is not easily dismissed." He felt he cold not deny the Emperors work and went off, young and anxious, into the unknown.

Armour Appearance: His armor is standard Mk IV Maximus armor. Along the trim of his armour was engraved the names of fallen brothers who wore the armour before he had acquired it. Each name is a brother whose honour would be restored wwith each kill Ghati made.

Weapons and Equipment:

Pistols:
- Extra Close Combat Weapon (Power sword)

Bolter

- Power Sword

- Frag and Krak Grenades

The teeth of Morkai take you! For Russ and The Allfather!
post #109 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-29-15, 09:20 PM
Master of the Watch

Kaiden's Flag is: Wales

This still happening lads?

Strike Force Crucible <--- deathwatch army log

You are charged with the crime of existance Xenos! - Watch Librarian Auron
post #110 of 155 (permalink) Old 05-29-15, 09:42 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

I'm working on a post, bit-by-bit. Currently out of a working laptop, so my access to one is limited, but I'll have it up by the deadline.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode