[Recruitment] Blood and Iron - Page 9 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-19-14, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Nol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNecross View Post
One last Question.

Workers. Besides Tech-marines and Servitors (Not including combat walkers and Servitors and machines)
wouldn't I also have Tech-Priests and Human servants? Not slaves but actual workers.
It's up to you.

EDIT: Actually, no. All labour is performed by either servitors or Iron Warriors. Human labour is too fallible.

Last edited by Nol; 09-19-14 at 11:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 04:56 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Just thought I'd point out - Adriun couldn't have encountered Necron or Tau technology, not for quite a while - The Necrons hadn't awakened at this point, and the Tau were just expanding into space; they were cut off from the Imperium by a warp storm, as far as I'm aware.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #83 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 06:14 AM

LordNecross's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
Just thought I'd point out - Adriun couldn't have encountered Necron or Tau technology, not for quite a while - The Necrons hadn't awakened at this point, and the Tau were just expanding into space; they were cut off from the Imperium by a warp storm, as far as I'm aware.
What millennium are we in? I actually was never clear on that, and must have misread something somewhere. I could edit it easily if this is pointed out to me.

Edit:Oh M37 ah okay, I thought we were playing in current times lol. I'll edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nol View Post
It's up to you.

EDIT: Actually, no. All labour is performed by either servitors or Iron Warriors. Human labour is too fallible.
Okey doke. I really only meant Mechanicus Humans TBH. I also have a different opinion on Humans, but I can see why that would be so compared to Super Humans. SO I can't have dark Mechanicus workers? Even if they are meant to maintain simple things?

Krymson, since I now know the era of this game (I am dumb and can't believe I looked over the obvious date), would our Termies even have access to Assault Cannons? Reaper autocannons are more common anyways, but we do seem well equipped for a traitor company but I was assuming we would have more old tech and not new stuff.

Last edited by LordNecross; 09-20-14 at 06:28 AM.

post #84 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 06:34 AM

They would have access to them, but they would be in much shorter supply than simpler things like autocannons. But it is implied by Tyranus that it is an unusual (or new) loadout for those two particular veterans to use. Perhaps their Master of the Forge whipped them up some fancy new toys?

You could even have adriun make some remark about how the 'savage tyranthikos are going to damage such rare weapons with their maiden use' or something along those lines.

I can change it if it to autocannons if it is a big deal though so just let me know.
post #85 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krymson86 View Post
They would have access to them, but they would be in much shorter supply than simpler things like autocannons. But it is implied by Tyranus that it is an unusual (or new) loadout for those two particular veterans to use. Perhaps their Master of the Forge whipped them up some fancy new toys?

You could even have adriun make some remark about how the 'savage tyranthikos are going to damage such rare weapons with their maiden use' or something along those lines.

I can change it if it to autocannons if it is a big deal though so just let me know.
I honestly don't mind. I like Reaper Auto-cannons tbh, I just think its more heavy metal

However I leave it up to Nol. If he is okay with it, then I can have Adriun comment on it.

post #86 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Nol

I have no opinion. It's up to you guys; I want you to have a good deal of free reign here. If I think something's not quite right I'll inform you.

Also, regarding your terminator equipment, don't forget that you will have enough cyclone missile launchers to equip all or most of them, i.e. Tyrant Siege Terminators.
post #87 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 07:46 PM

I never recieved an answer on my employess being from the Mechanicus. We will just assume Manual labor is Servitors, and auxilarly positions being mechanicus. And more important tasks being Marines.

Also I wonder if I will be receiving visitation from the Captain of the Second.

post #88 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 07:49 PM

Yea broski, looks like Second Captain is gonna go down to your workshop, stomp on your favorite toys and take your newest gadget. You're probably gonna get 'little brothered' haha. No but seriously I can see you two ripping each other's faces off over the FellGlaive.
post #89 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-20-14, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krymson86 View Post
Yea broski, looks like Second Captain is gonna go down to your workshop, stomp on your favorite toys and take your newest gadget. You're probably gonna get 'little brothered' haha. No but seriously I can see you two ripping each other's faces off over the FellGlaive.
Lol you misjudge Adriun then. He loves the weapon on the tank, and intends to make it replicable.

If he comes in like that Adriun will calm his worries.

post #90 of 304 (permalink) Old 09-21-14, 07:32 AM

I hope my reply was handled correctly, and also Woot character interaction.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode