[Recruitment] Blood and Iron - Page 23 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #221 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 01:39 AM

The guy who keeps saying "Lets just bring a titan" has the restraint to not bring super heavy tanks? Interdasting haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 01:44 AM

Boxagonapus's Flag is: USA

There's a fine line between:
-What Doug wants to do
and
-What Kunzhardt would do

I mean I harass Nol with prospects of just deep striking twinlinked Fellglaives (as in two tanks linked together. . . of course with twin linked Volkite Carronades because screw you) all the while riding it down while riffing a sweet guitar solo but it doesn't mean I'll do it.

Actually with that harassment in mind I think Nol probably instigated the idea of the Inquisition geared towards Kunz.

If you need to get a hold of me my Skype is zhnthebox
post #223 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 03:38 AM

Back the fuck up bro guy! If there's anyone who's heavy metal it's Ty guy, dude has black eyes and spikes and stuff. Also, whenever I post for Tyranus I listen to Bolt Thrower lol

post #224 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 01:00 PM
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

Just so everyone knows, the XIX has 25 apothecaries, including Lugerev. Each Company has 2, normally. This allows 4 'spares' that he can use to aid the Librarius or Mechanicus branch or move from Company to Company depending on specific needs or size differences.

One of these spares is currently assigned to the 7th, due to their size, giving them three. Likely the first and/or second has a spare as well since they are likely the two other largest companies and about to see action.

I ask that please no one create any of these apothecaries. I do not plan on making all of the characters, but do not plan on making any characters that are not any of these officers, either.

And as a friendly reminder to everyone, I am glad to see some new faces who are very active posters, but again please keep the things you know and believe distinct from what your character knows and believes. Also, again, keep the timing of things in mind. For a new example, there has been no indication that Tyranus knows about Kunzhardt's altercation with Lugerev and Coeus. As I said before we have written a lot so this can be tricky but please be careful.

I dont plan on posting again until Nol's next update but if he is content to let things keep rolling as long as they go for then I suppose it may be inevitable.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

post #225 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 03:02 PM

Tyranus saw kunzhardt confront and grab lugerev, he left after that and doesn't know that coeus intervened in any way. But one can assume since lugerev is tied to the 7th crew that they would retaliate solely based on what tyranus saw.
post #226 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 03:21 PM

LordNecross's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxpekted22 View Post
Just so everyone knows, the XIX has 25 apothecaries, including Lugerev. Each Company has 2, normally. This allows 4 'spares' that he can use to aid the Librarius or Mechanicus branch or move from Company to Company depending on specific needs or size differences.

One of these spares is currently assigned to the 7th, due to their size, giving them three. Likely the first and/or second has a spare as well since they are likely the two other largest companies and about to see action.

I ask that please no one create any of these apothecaries. I do not plan on making all of the characters, but do not plan on making any characters that are not any of these officers, either.

And as a friendly reminder to everyone, I am glad to see some new faces who are very active posters, but again please keep the things you know and believe distinct from what your character knows and believes. Also, again, keep the timing of things in mind. For a new example, there has been no indication that Tyranus knows about Kunzhardt's altercation with Lugerev and Coeus. As I said before we have written a lot so this can be tricky but please be careful.

I dont plan on posting again until Nol's next update but if he is content to let things keep rolling as long as they go for then I suppose it may be inevitable.
What about Adriun's Discussion with Lugerev? I was hoping to get some bonding time with the senile old fart.

Edit: Oh well, never mind. I just read the newest posts.

Last edited by LordNecross; 10-09-14 at 03:25 PM.
post #227 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 04:17 PM
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

He is an Astartes, who is veteran to the most epic time in 40k history. He has an afflicted mind that has bent to the stresses of utterly insane warfare that has pushed the limits of even his strong Space Marine indoctrinated psyche. While most of his brothers only had to focus on blowing shit up, he had to focus on that, putting these brothers back together when they got blown up, mercy killing an innumerable amount of them and all while conducting his role and responsibilities as chief medical officer and researcher for the Grand Company. In my physical description, I said nothing about him being frail or wasting away in this manner. The Warp has kept him strong like the rest of the still living Iron Warriors. Granted, he is at least several hundred years old and even Astartes do show signs of age over such a great amount of time. I know it was just a joke, I have no hard feelings I just feel like he has been misinterpreted quite a bit. I put a lot of thought into my characters and care about my writing.

I thought a lot about conversation possibilities between the two. However, looking into him, this is what I decided. He wouldn't want an elongated discussion at this time. It is difficult for him to hold his attention and clarity for very long. He does not necessarily know or realize this but he can tell something is odd, and is often troubled by confusion and a sort of paranoia. Likely, Adriun wouldn't be Adriun the entire time they were in the Apothecary together. This could be another scene I would definitely be interested in writing, but Deus has expressed interest in conversing with Adriun as well and ultimately I feel like we are crunching waaaay more into this part of the plot than Nol expected or intended as it is, so wrapping things up for this part seemed nice.

There will be plenty of time later in the RP for our characters to speak with one another. No need to cram it all in right off the bat.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Last edited by unxpekted22; 10-09-14 at 04:21 PM.
post #228 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-09-14, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxpekted22 View Post
He is an Astartes, who is veteran to the most epic time in 40k history. He has an afflicted mind that has bent to the stresses of utterly insane warfare that has pushed the limits of even his strong Space Marine indoctrinated psyche. While most of his brothers only had to focus on blowing shit up, he had to focus on that, putting these brothers back together when they got blown up, mercy killing an innumerable amount of them and all while conducting his role and responsibilities as chief medical officer and researcher for the Grand Company. In my physical description, I said nothing about him being frail or wasting away in this manner. The Warp has kept him strong like the rest of the still living Iron Warriors. Granted, he is at least several hundred years old and even Astartes do show signs of age over such a great amount of time. I know it was just a joke, I have no hard feelings I just feel like he has been misinterpreted quite a bit. I put a lot of thought into my characters and care about my writing.

I thought a lot about conversation possibilities between the two. However, looking into him, this is what I decided. He wouldn't want an elongated discussion at this time. It is difficult for him to hold his attention and clarity for very long. He does not necessarily know or realize this but he can tell something is odd, and is often troubled by confusion and a sort of paranoia. Likely, Adriun wouldn't be Adriun the entire time they were in the Apothecary together. This could be another scene I would definitely be interested in writing, but Deus has expressed interest in conversing with Adriun as well and ultimately I feel like we are crunching waaaay more into this part of the plot than Nol expected or intended as it is, so wrapping things up for this part seemed nice.

There will be plenty of time later in the RP for our characters to speak with one another. No need to cram it all in right off the bat.
I was being Facetious. I know he isn't appearance wise old.

And this is fine. This way Nol can move it on.

post #229 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-10-14, 06:29 AM

What was Draxus guilty of? besides being a brown nose and an eavesdropper?

Oh and pointing a loaded combi-bolter in your face.

post #230 of 304 (permalink) Old 10-10-14, 06:34 AM

Boxagonapus's Flag is: USA

I think Krym wasn't too fond of that last one.

If you need to get a hold of me my Skype is zhnthebox

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode