[Recruitment] Darkness Reborn, a Conquest Roleplay - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 93 (permalink) Old 10-26-14, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Romero's Own's Flag is: Scotland

Okay, I'm really sorry to everyone who has been taking part in this or following it, but to put it simply, shit has hit the fan and any spare time I would have had is now going to be sucked into a void of problems that I need to fix.

So sorry, but I'm going to pull the plug on this and send Darkness Reborn back to the archives. I might have been able to keep it ticking over if everyone had been posting, but I just don't have the time or energy to chase down people who don't post. So thanks for taking part while it lasted, but sorry I couldn't see it through to the end, or anywhere near it even.

The Silent Lions Chapter

Winter Falls

Darkness

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 93 (permalink) Old 10-26-14, 04:47 PM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm really sorry mate. I've been absent from the site for a while due to a serious lack of time and little inspiration to write, so you're not to blame in any way for my lack of posting

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
post #93 of 93 (permalink) Old 10-27-14, 06:23 AM

LordNecross's Flag is: USA

Shit. Oh well. was a cool idea. Hopefully it can be ressurected or reincarnated as something else in the future. *Or maybe a Character Driven RP with the universe so far created as a background >.>*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode