[Action] The Choral City - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 127 (permalink) Old 09-27-14, 07:06 PM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Darius stumbles behind cover as bolts impact around him and Sebastian. All around them he can see the white armour of the frenzied world eaters, they are firing their bolters and reving chainswords while screaming absurd barbaric taunts in their brutish language. As a world eater stumbled towards them, Darius sends three bolts at the marines chest, instantly cracking ceramite and pulping organs. He can't believe that he just killed an astartes, something about the act seeming morally sickening to him. He is ripped back into reality as a stray bolt shell crashes against his faceplate.

Darius is thrown to the ground with a sickening crunch as his helmet is dented in. Lying on his back he can smell the scorched air of istvaan 3 once again. That sickly charred air that leaves ones throat dry and in need of water. Coming to his senses he grabs at the remains of his helmet and rips it free as he crawls to his feet. His face is yet unmarked by the bolt shell. "Must've not detonated" he shouts over to Sebastian. Pulling his bolter to his shoulder, Darius sends a magazine of bolter rounds in to a rabble of closely packed world eaters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 127 (permalink) Old 10-07-14, 03:24 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

If you're going to kill me, Krateron thought, wetting his lips. I'm going to cleave you from shoulder to hip.

He, and Tiberius, were surrounded. They were surrounded, outnumbered and outgunned. Krateron wasn't bothered, he had been surrounded, outnumbered and outgunned before. And, he had fought his way out of that, bloody and panting, had he not? The sole difference here, he realised, was the presence of Astartes. He had never been surrounded, outnumbered and outgunned by Space Marines, nevermind Sons of Horus, before. He groaned, inwardly. This day kept getting worse.

There was a ripple of activity in the Squad. Bolters were shouldered, over Krateron's head. He turned, slowly and deliberately, and found himself staring at a peculiar sight. A slope of rubble, twinkling with shards of glass and bone, and a Son of Horus. He clutched a banner, emblazoned with II - Second Company, Torgaddon's lot - His armour scuffed and scorched. Atomic winds made the banner flutter, and for a moment, Krateron felt nothing but pride. Isstvan was dead, but the Sons of Horus endured. Those above had tried, and failed, to crush an ants nest. And now the hive was swarming, seething for vengeance.

The banner-bearer joined them. Krateron looked at him, cocking his helmet. One of Sergeant Kyrimen's Squad fought Krateron and Tiberius's corner. Krateron was thankful for that, that took courage, and true belief. The others joined them, forming a rough circle around the newcomer.

'Were I to place a bolt or round in you, Kyrimen,' He said. 'It would be in your throat. I'm many things, but a backstabber I am not.'

He turned to the standard-bearer, and then the others. 'Now that that's dealt with, I am Akkad Krateron. My companion, here,' He waved a hand at Tiberius. 'Is Tiberius. We are all in this together,' He laughed, bitterly. 'We may as well get to know each other - You, of the Second Company,' He said, jutting his chin at the standard-bearer. 'Who are you?'

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #63 of 127 (permalink) Old 10-07-14, 10:37 PM

Lord Ramo's Flag is: England

Decius marched down through the rubble towards the group of astartes, banner held proudly aloft even as he had his hand on his plasma pistol. He hoped that these men were brothers, men who would not fire upon him and had felt the sting of betrayal as he had. If they were loyal to the Emperor then he could finally find some souls on this now dead planet, some brothers that could strike back at the traitors.

However if these men were not his brothers, if they were astartes that had betrayed him and his brothers down here then he would most likely die. If he could take a few of them with him he would die content knowing he had struck back at those that had participated in this madness. As he marched he could see that they had spotted him, a few bolters were shouldered as he marched towards them and he almost braced himself and move into cover knowing the damage bolter rounds could do. However he did not he kept moving, if they were loyalists they would know he was one of them. It was common knowledge that most if not all of the II company were deployed to the surface.

They stood down as he neared, relief flooding through him as he had finally found some other loyalists, some people that shared his pain at betrayal by those they called father. As he neared he heard the conversation between the two groups, the members of his legion and one of his legion and one from the Emperors Children. Obviously that had been unsure on whether or not they were traitors or friendlies.

They formed a rough circle as Decius joined them before the one who accompanied the Emperors Children astartes spoke out. 'Now that that's dealt with, I am Akkad Krateron. My companion, here,' He paused as he waved a hand towards the Emperors Children. 'Is Tiberius. We are all in this together,' Akkad laughed bitterly at that thought 'We may as well get to know each other - You, of the Second Company,' He said, jutting his chin towards Decius. 'Who are you?'

Decius paused for a moment before replying to his brothers, "I am Decius Vultus, standard bearer of the Second Company. I am glad to find that some other astartes have survived this great betrayal, for a few moments I thought I wouldn't find any friendly forces before I found those responsible that did this." Decius paused as he planted the standard in the ground, letting it rest for a moment. "What was the plan then brothers before I entered your little standoff?" He said surveying those around him.

post #64 of 127 (permalink) Old 10-08-14, 05:54 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Before anyone could say anything else, another figure emerged from the ruined streets. Two of the bolters that had previously been trained on Tiberius moved to mark the man. With the decreased threat of firepower, Tiberius let his eyes wander to see who had intruded on this judgement and what their purpose was. The man was dwarfed by the heavy standard he bore, emblazoned with the II that marked him out as one of Torgaddon’s men.

Or should, although such things were not certain now. The fact that it was untouched by fire told him that it had likely survived the firestorm. The only way a traitor would carry that standard would be if he had prized it from the dead hands of its previous owner. That would mean that their brothers were in their midst already, which seemed unlikely, and if they were there would be far more of them than this lone marine. No, Tiberius decided, he was the genuine article.

Not wishing to continue this stand off for much longer, one of the Sons of Horus spoke up, fortunately not to say that they should murder them. He had drawn the same conclusions about Tiberius and Akkad as Tiberius had about this new comer. Sergeant Kyrimen seemed to agree and slowly the weapons trained on Tiberius lowered and he let out the tense breath he had been holding.

The Sergeant and Akkad spat levity back and forth, and Tiberius wasn’t sure to be complimented by the fact that Rydon didn’t feel the need to iterate how betrayed he would feel if they were turncoats, or offended at the implication that the Sergeant didn’t think he was capable of dealing him such a blow. Tiberius’ brow furrowed. *I’m easily worth more than any of you here Sergeant* he thought spitefully.

Tiberius screwed his eyes shut and reprimanded himself. They were his allies, friends, men he could depend on when everything else had changed or been destroyed. Nothing was certain save these men here. That thought gave him strength, but it also made him sad. Where was his legion? Surely they were more worthy than these Cthonians? How was it that they had survived and, save Sebastian and Darius, Tiberius had yet to see another one of Fulgrim’s sons.

He chose to believe it was their superiority that meant that he had not seen any of them. Horus’ legion were scattered, in small warbands, yet to have fallen back and made ready the defence to face the inevitable scouring of the survivors. His legion would not have been to easily splintered. They would have fallen back, a cohesive unit working in tandem and in good order. It was their efficiency that left him alone here as the rest of the Sons exchanged what could loosely be called pleasantries.

Suddenly, the vox network burst back into spluttering life. The signal was still maimed by the hellish atmosphere and electromagnetic disturbances, but it was there at least. Two solitary markers flashed up on Tiberius’ HUD. Unfortunately his ears also picked up gunfire also coming from the same direction, although a fair way in the distance. Sebastian and Darius were alive at least, but there was no sign of Tarvitz with them, and he could not be sure if they were only close to the gunfire or embroiled in it. “Decurion, Brother, what is status?” His voice was curt and direct, but Tiberius hoped that they weren’t in immediate danger…

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #65 of 127 (permalink) Old 10-17-14, 01:41 PM

Asamodai's Flag is: Great Britain

Despite the gravity of their situation, despite the fact that the two of them were fighting for their lives on a damned world against a larger force of warriors they would have called Brother less than a day before, Sebastian couldn't help but spare a little pride for the execution of the withdrawal he and Darius were still in process of completing. Even under the most intense of battlefield conditions the two of them were falling back with all the precision of the training fields. Sebastian made a note, if he survived this, to make sure that Darius was properly commended.

Against any lesser foe the two Emperor's Children would have been safe now. They would either have slaughtered their pursuers in the bottleneck of the alley opening or at least reaped so great a toll that the enemy would have given up their pursuit. The World Eaters were vulnerable to neither of these things. They were Astartes and to bring down a single one was a battle unto itself. Even wounds that would have made another Space Marine stop to tend to himself, the World Eaters fought through with a psychotic lack of survival instinct. Each warrior had as little care for his brothers as he did himself and despite the bodies the Emperor's Children were leaving behind them, the Son of Angron pushed on. It seemed no matter the precision of their movement, their timing and their accuracy, they could no more hold back World Eaters than they could hold back the tide.

Beside him he heard the unmistakable sound of bolter round hitting power armour and saw Darius go down. His heart sank as he ducked behind another pile of rubble. "Darius!" he called out desperately before stepping up to lay down another hail of suppressing fire and prepared to move to the Legionary's position. Before he could though, Darius pulled off his tattered helmet.

"Musnt've have detonated." he said with a casualness that belied how close he had just come to death.

Sebastian let out the breath he didn't realise he'd been holding and continued firing. A World Eater wielding a pair of bloodied Chain-Axes leapt out of cover and charged headlong at him. Sebastian put two bolts into his chest, but when that failed to stop him, the Decurion aimed lower. Catching the World Eater mid stride, Sebastian's bolt hit the crease at the top of the enemies greave, turning his knee to shredded meat. The warrior lived, but he wouldn't catch them any time soon.

Sebastian emptied his clip as he dropped back to the next position under Darius's supporting fire and started to reload. As he did so he was startled by the sudden burst of life that came through the vox network. A surge of hope was swiftly dashed as there was still no sign of Captain Tarvitz. Cursing, he slammed in a fresh clip as Darius emptied his own. Decurion Aurellian stood and put a bolt into the exposed head of a World Eater Darius had put on his knees seconds before, then took down a second with a flurry that clattered off the World Eater's chest, before a lucky shot slid into the soft armour under his chin and detonated, taking his head off like a grotesque firework.

"Decur...Brother, w.....status." Came over the vox. Even through the terrible channel Sebastian was certain it was Tiberius.

"Status is bad." Sebastian replied. "We're under attack by traitor World Eaters. Heavily outnumbered. Ammo supplies critical. Request immediate assistance."

As he finished the message his bolter ran dry and he ducked back down behind the low wall he and Darius were sheltered behind. Reaching for another clip he grasped only air. "Oh no..." he muttered quietly. He gently laid his bolter on the ground beside him and took a long deep breath as he reached over his shoulder for the comforting presence of Spectre. His hand gripped firmly around the handle of the long, slender bladed power sword and he listened. Despite Darius's best efforts the footsteps were getting closer. 15 feet....10....5....

Sebastian leapt to his feet, drawing his blade and thumbing the activation rune in a single perfect motion.
post #66 of 127 (permalink) Old 10-19-14, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

I was going to do the dialogue through Pm and chat like normal, but the unlikely chance of getting everyone involved in chat at the same time, and everyone reposting the same things after PMs were sorted, led me to doing it this way. Tiberius is still free to reply to Sebastian, of course, while this conversation is going on.

The Sergeant replies first, after Krateron

'We are honored by your presence, Brother Vultus. I am glad you found our way to us. Aside from these two,' he indicates Akkad and the Emperor's children Decurion, this is what remains of my squad, codenamed Dillinger. We are from the 18th Company. It took some time to absorb what has just happened, I must admit. When we couldn’t find any other survivors and heard the drop ships descend from the skies, we did all we knew how to do, and set up the best angles along this street we could find. Up until these two wandered across our sights, we held little hope in our hearts to do anything other than fight our final battle.’

he waves a hand over each of his men, introducing them.

First his hand passes over the Marine with the heavy bolter.

'Brother Gretivalus.' Who nods to the general group.

The more reserved marine wielding a bolter, who pleaded the case of Akkad and Tiberius. 'Brother Muor.' who does not nod, remaining still.

'Brother Herridon' he says, passing over the Marine who crashed through the corner of the ruined building to protect his sergeant.

'and my most experienced veteran, Solhanan' he concludes, as his hand comes to rest before falling in the direction of the Son of Horus in MkIII armor who pinned Tiberius to the ground. He carries a bolt pistol, the blade he met Krateron with, a chainsword on his other hip, and a trio of daggers across his chest.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Last edited by unxpekted22; 12-14-14 at 08:25 AM.
post #67 of 127 (permalink) Old 10-21-14, 10:17 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

His hopes were dashed in an instant. Decurion Aurellian’s voice was intermittent through the noise, but Tiberius could make out the definitive sounds of gunfire and coarse bellowing, rendered metallic and rasping either by their own voxes or his. "Status…bad..." Came the bellowing cackle of a response “…under attack…traitor…Eaters…outnumbered…critical…immedia te assistance.”
“Aurellian! Sebastian!” Tiberius roared down the vox as the channel blinked out of existence. His hearts stopped for a moment. Had his brother been dragged down by roaring chainaxes wielded blood-crazed maniacs? Then the signal came back, but his hearts still pounded. This was not good.

He had hoped they would have more time before the first wave struck. Perhaps if the bloody XIIth weren’t led by a lunatic with a thirst for blood they would have. Mortarion would have wanted more time to plan. Horus would likely have already have had a contingency, although he might have thought his plan fool proof. Eidolon would have responded with the characteristic swiftness of the IIIrd Legion, but even he would have made a plan. Only Angron would have charged down, all strategy thrown to the wind.

Tiberius heard and sub-consciously processed the names of the new squad he found himself in, but he needed to act on Sebastian’s information and he needed to do it quickly. The gunfire was far off and from the intermittent signal from Sebastian and Darius so were they. If they ran Tiberius doubted they would find much more than mutilated corpses. Even if they didn’t, they didn’t have the man-power to turn back the tide of the XIIth. It seemed necessity of survival would compel him to leave them once again. How had it come to this, that he prioritized the lives of these Sons of Horus over his own brothers?

“Sergeant Rydon…” Tiberius said, cutting across the ongoing conversation. “…whatever plan you had, we need to move now. My brethren about an hour on the other side of the city and have already encountered the first wave of World Eaters. They will be here any moment. We are out of time…” Everyone was listening to him now. The time for idle conversation was evidently over by Tiberius firm authoritative tone. “…Even with the eight of us, if we are caught in the oncoming storm we’ll be butchered. We should fall back to either the Precentor’s Palace or the Sirenhold. Somewhere where we have a substantial force and can whether what is to come.” At least until we have a better plan. The aim right now was survival, and what Sebastian and Darius sacrifice had bought them was time. Time to move and time to ensure they were alive to deliver retribution…

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #68 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-02-14, 01:01 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

One by one, the Squad introduced themselves. Krateron nodded to each, a clenched fist held over his hearts - An old, antiquated salute. Brother Muor, who carried his heavy bolter with pride, had taken the side of Krateron and Tiberius - Something which the Cthonian was grateful for. Solhanan, who had went blade-to-blade with Krateron, looked like a fierce whoreson. All blades and bolters, that one. A true Cthonian, Krateron suspected, raised from the gutter. Except, the charm of the Cthonians was, the gutter always came with them.

Tiberius spoke up. Krateron's helm snapped towards him, and he curled his lips, listening. His fellow Decurion, Sebastian - Krateron remembered him distastefully, for a moment, and then reprimanded himself, it was unbecoming to think ill of the dead, - Had gotten himself into trouble. Krateron lamented poor Darius, though he knew him not, and frowned. Tiberius had condemned him to death-

No. Fulgrim had condemned him to death. Their Primarchs, their fathers, had condemned them to death. Krateron kicked the dust.

'Neither,' He said, countering Tiberius. 'I've said it once, and I will say it again. We should run, into the wilds, away from the city. The Precentor's Palace, the Sirenhold, are graveyards in the making,' He gazed at his fellow Sons of Horus, in their battered and chipped armour, gory from head to toe, and shook his head. 'The larger the concentration of Marines, the larger the force we will face,' He paused, for a moment, listening to the howling of the winds. 'East, West, North or South - Anywhere. But here is death.'

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #69 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-13-14, 04:29 PM

The roar of bolter fire erupted just ahead, Kyros and his Death Guard companion Alaros had been chasing the 'battle, if it could be called that for seemingly hours. The pace had been relentless, but the offensive launched by his former Brethren had been typical of his Legion, savage, brutal and at a frenzied pace. To this point the skirmishes they'd been chasing had lasted mere minutes and they'd never been able to close the distance enough to so much as see the fire fights, let alone join in them.

They reached the outskirts of the broken and shattered section of the city, and whoever the World Eaters were trying to kill, they were fighting back. Kyros lost sight of Alaros, but he knew the dutiful Legionaire was still pressing after him, with his plasma cannon loadout he had a difficult time keeping pace directly with his World Eater comrade.

He heard the call and return of Bolter rounds, then the cry of a warrior calling to his fallen comrade "Darius!" broke the background noise of battle. Seemingly the World Eaters had killed at least one of the Astartes they had been hunting. The thought of an Astartes, still loyal to the emperor falling at the hands of his Brothers festered in his mind and tear at his heart. His teeth began to grate together as he clenched his jaw, his muscles became corded and tight as he felt the rage of his bloodlines flow through him.

He edged closer, they on a section of cityscape that he been built up on a slight plateu, and he looked down some 10 meters to get a better view of the battle. Two Astartes clambored over the debris of the city, falling back in a leap frog pattern, seeking to cover one another as they sought to retreat. Their armor was covered in soot and blood, but the regal purple marked them out unmistakably as Emperor's Children. They too had apparently been forfeited by their Primarch, sentenced to death, and it was his own Brothers who were going to carry out the execution. It grated at him, deeper and deeper into his soul as the World Eaters, pushed into frenzy by their lust for blood and the orders of Angron their progrenitor...His too.

He watched as his Brothers closed the distance, like a tide ebbing in, as if a clash against the proverbial rocks was inevitable. Surprisingly one of the Emperor's children laid his bolter down on the ground .You fool! Kyros thought, and then watched as the same warrior drew an oddly thin bladed power sword. He means to make a stand in close combat?! Against my Brothers that will be suicide The thoughts flood through his mind, and his only idea was also suicidal, but he could not stand back and just watch.

Knowing he would not have time to try and coordinate anything with the Emperor's Children he relayed a message instead to Alaros who had been a truly impeccable battle brother in the brief time that he had known him. "Legionaire Alaros Guilguman, it has been quite an honor to serve with you." He sighed, "But I would suggest that you continue with our initial mission, to find whoever gave us warning, find the rest of our Brothers who are loyal, you can join a greater stand...But I must stop my Brothers here and now."

He watched as the Astartes with the thinly bladed power sword advanced, making deft strikes against his foes and looked into the throng of Wolrd Eaters advancing on the two Emperor's Children. His roar was carried across the din of the skirmish by his vox grille "Death to those who would turn their back on the Emperor!!" His plasma pistol echoed his roar, the white hot blue plasma blast tore into a World Eater's chest plate, immolating him in a wreath of excrutiating fire. Kyros leapt into the fray, his power axe glowed bright blue and pink as the energy field swirled around the weapon, his shield at the ready. As he crashed into his Brothers, he took full advantage of the momentary surprise, hacking and slashing, letting his fury take the lead. "Sergeant Kyros Straessen! I shall fight beside you this day Emperor's Children!" he roared over the battle as a means of introduction while his axe tore into a World Eater's shoulder joint, slicing deep on a downward stroke that ended at the warrior's opposing hip bone.

Kyros did not think of life or death, he thought only of killing, any of his former Brothers, as many as he could, perhaps he and these Emperor's Children could enact some for of vengeance, perhaps they could survive...He didn't know. "DIE!!" his voice turned beastial as he dug his axe into the helm of a World Eater who had tried to bring their chain axe upon him. Kyros stood his ground, using his shield and axe to kill any that he could.

Last edited by Krymson86; 11-15-14 at 01:28 AM.
post #70 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-17-14, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

Tiberius, Decius, and Krateron:

The Sons of Horus Sergeant takes a few steps to the right, then one to the left, head lowered, thinking for a moment. With his bolter still hanging in one hand, he only uses one to aid his speech.

‘Brother Krateron is of my blood, but I do not feel a bias is mixed into my thoughts here. I agree with him on this. If the goal is survival, then we stay small, and hidden. As Traitor forces move toward the Palace, we may be able to slip through them, group by group, until we find our way out of the city. Like rats, as much as it pains me to say it. We only sink our teeth in, when the opportunity is clear, or the need is real.’

Though the Standard Bearer is technically of the highest rank present, he remains steadfast, and silent, arms crossed, listening to the group in front of him.

Ultimately, The seven Sons of Horus begin moving in a direction away from where they estimate the Palace to be. The Decurion, hesitantly, moves in the opposite direction. Though his feet carry him on, in his mind, he is still unsure of what decision to make.

Before the two colors separate any further, two sounds come.

The first is less of an audible noise than it is a rumble beneath your feet. The second, is a buzzing. A thrum. Jet Bikes.

Squad Dillinger does not hesitate to find cover. There is plenty around. Building Ruins, chunks of building, fallen statue pieces, piles of corpse dirt, etc. They all disappear within moments. Rydon urges the three of you to do the same. But of course, you can do what you want. Hide, run, or simply stand your ground and wait to see if anything comes. As has been the case so far, your actions will continue to be affecting how Squad Dillinger reacts to you.

Darius, Sebastian, and Kyros:

As Sebastian leaps to his feet shouting the final count, Spectre sparks with with power just before plunging into the World Eater’s gut, becoming submerged to the hilt. He pulls it hard to the side ripping it free of the Traitor’s midsection.

However much the Decurion’s skill with a bolter was better than his foes, his skill in close combat was even more so.

Subconsciously he places himself in a loose ring of scorched, destroyed vehicles, having backed into a wider area now out of the narrow street. Darius, now out of ammunition as well, leaps over one of the vehicles with one hand, his gladius on the other. Some World Eaters run through the gaps, some leap over the tops as well, and some simply charge the wrecks aside. No matter their approach, they are either cut down wholly by Sebastian, or finished off by Darius.

Soon, the two notice that the force of Traitors is divided, or distracted rather, no longer coming at your position in full force. Another weapon, sparking with life, gleams through the clouds of dirt and swirling ashes.

Had Tiberius changed his route and come after them? Was it someone else? All the Emperor’s Children could see were World Eaters. Through the fighting, it dawned on them, that at least one of Angron’s sons, was still loyal to the Throne.

Push through the handful of World Eaters between you, and combine your efforts. Please, though, do not go overboard with kill tallies here. Remember, these are Astartes, your equals. The fact that the World Eaters throw strategy to the wind in preference of brutal ferocity is not necessarily a weakness, but it is something that can be exploited by those skillful enough to work around it. You are lucky they are crazed and desire to finish you off up close. Any of the other three Legions, by all likelihood, would have simply cut you down by bolter fire by now. By the end of your posts, getting out of this alive will still seem impossible, however.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode